• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6112 users

BW General Discussion - Page 45

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 522 Next
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 12 2014 12:52 GMT
#881
I want to cocast a bo7 showmatch between Bizzy and Sziky with Sayle. If we can make this happen I'll donate to a prize pool for the winner.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 12 2014 13:59 GMT
#882
On April 12 2014 21:52 BisuDagger wrote:
I want to cocast a bo7 showmatch between Bizzy and Sziky with Sayle. If we can make this happen I'll donate to a prize pool for the winner.



donate b-dollars ?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 13 2014 14:49 GMT
#883
On April 12 2014 22:59 Boonbag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2014 21:52 BisuDagger wrote:
I want to cocast a bo7 showmatch between Bizzy and Sziky with Sayle. If we can make this happen I'll donate to a prize pool for the winner.



donate b-dollars ?

Real dollars.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
April 13 2014 16:02 GMT
#884
On April 12 2014 21:52 BisuDagger wrote:
I want to cocast a bo7 showmatch between Bizzy and Sziky with Sayle. If we can make this happen I'll donate to a prize pool for the winner.


This is the only way to get Sziky to play $$$$
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 14 2014 10:40 GMT
#885
Anyone knows what KCL (korean clan league i suppose) is ?

and what's "thrill game tv"

is that old ?

kwanro was just watching that on his stream
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 11:54:04
April 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#886
KaL Clan League = KCL
Thrill game TV = BJ Thrill

currently running
live with ro8 KaL vs Dream.t
http://afreeca.com/iahnow2
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 14 2014 11:28 GMT
#887
On April 14 2014 20:21 JohnChoi wrote:
KaL Clan League = KCL
Thrill game TV = BJ Thrill


okay
thanks
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 14 2014 14:08 GMT
#888
Time to man up. I just did a WPM test for two hands and my left hand only. WPM is the only true measure of skill. How good are you? (I know I'm slow )
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en
Two Hands
[image loading]
Left Hand(Main sc hand)
[image loading]
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 14 2014 15:01 GMT
#889
this isnt b related content

no use
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 15:49:25
April 14 2014 15:46 GMT
#890
On April 14 2014 23:08 BisuDagger wrote:
Time to man up. I just did a WPM test for two hands and my left hand only. WPM is the only true measure of skill. How good are you? (I know I'm slow )
http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en
Two Hands
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
Left Hand(Main sc hand)
[image loading]



Two hands .

Tried it . 354 cpm => 71 wpm. 89.07%

You type fast . I made 4 mistakes. Quite good since i'm not an english writer

Second try : 392CPM / 78WPM / 92.93% / 2mistakes. I got to get back to work and you on topic :p (oh and gratz for bisu's win)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
April 14 2014 15:49 GMT
#891
im at 110 wpm and on the laptop keyboard im not as used to gg son
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 16:21:40
April 14 2014 16:12 GMT
#892
On April 15 2014 00:49 Slayer91 wrote:
im at 110 wpm and on the laptop keyboard im not as used to gg son

GG! I need to practice typing and sc much more!!!

edit: how fast with your left hand?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 16:30:42
April 14 2014 16:30 GMT
#893
54
have to look at keyboard to type with left hand though kinda sucks
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 14 2014 17:34 GMT
#894
I got 21 wpm left hand but I'm pretty sure I have higher apm and eapm then the rest of you xD.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
April 14 2014 17:37 GMT
#895
dem fightin words
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
April 14 2014 18:00 GMT
#896
72 wpm 4 errors both hands.

But I don't know that it would help that much as what matters is the keystroke patterns rather than simply typing words really fast.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 14 2014 18:06 GMT
#897
Yeah if your left hand is fast your probably not constantly shifting it back to the number key areas or your looking at the keys. Someone should make a simple game for practcing sc hotkey patterns.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 18:39:32
April 14 2014 18:32 GMT
#898
On April 15 2014 03:06 puppykiller wrote:
Yeah if your left hand is fast your probably not constantly shifting it back to the number key areas or your looking at the keys. Someone should make a simple game for practcing sc hotkey patterns.

Lol, that's exactly what I am working on. I wanted to practice at work during breaks but obviously can't play games. I created a full simulator for protoss using the command prompt using all hotkeys. Once I add touch ups and add in terran+zerg I'll put it on here for anyone else bored and wants to practice APM.

edit: Here's a MUCH trimmed down version since my current copy is in the middle of bugs.
http://www.filedropper.com/apmtrainer
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
April 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#899
i never thought hand speed was a problem in starcraft, its mostly having the presence of mind to keep up high apm and your hand getting tired staying at 300 apm+ while practicing.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#900
Whoa that sounds really cool .
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech146
Railgan 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Dewaltoss 153
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m3734
Fnx 619
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu606
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1812
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo575
XaKoH 265
ToD215
C9.Mang0166
RotterdaM95
QueenE70
JuggernautJason47
PPMD26
Mew2King25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• imaqtpie802
• Shiphtur761
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 15m
Patches Events
19h 15m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.