• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

BW General Discussion - Page 261

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 521 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
December 17 2018 08:52 GMT
#5201
On December 17 2018 12:56 AntiHack wrote:
If sending ppl to f**k themselves via emojy in a post full of hate and profanities is ok... good to know, I can adapt to the new environment but I remember TL being better then this.

I don't think that emoji is new tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
December 17 2018 10:38 GMT
#5202
Ok so according to the administrator now I can bash freely the other games in the other games forums,
I can freely engage in sc1 vs sc2 wars,
I can freely sneakily insult ppl with emojy at the end of hate posts full of profanities...

That's exiting! Post-apocalyptic free for all!

Let's do this! :D that's funny!

User was temp banned for this post.
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
December 17 2018 10:46 GMT
#5203
On December 17 2018 19:38 AntiHack wrote:
Ok so according to the administrator now I can bash freely the other games in the other games forums,
I can freely engage in sc1 vs sc2 wars,
I can freely sneakily insult ppl with emojy at the end of hate posts full of profanities...

That's exiting! Post-apocalyptic free for all!

Let's do this! :D that's funny!

are you okay ?
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-17 10:51:31
December 17 2018 10:50 GMT
#5204
On December 17 2018 19:46 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2018 19:38 AntiHack wrote:
Ok so according to the administrator now I can bash freely the other games in the other games forums,
I can freely engage in sc1 vs sc2 wars,
I can freely sneakily insult ppl with emojy at the end of hate posts full of profanities...

That's exiting! Post-apocalyptic free for all!

Let's do this! :D that's funny!

are you okay ?

Now? Yes better then before thank you Eon!

Now I'm free lol

Disclaimer: read the previous bw-general posts and the community forum admin response before asking me again.
Thank you

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot...
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 17 2018 10:56 GMT
#5205
On December 17 2018 19:50 AntiHack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2018 19:46 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On December 17 2018 19:38 AntiHack wrote:
Ok so according to the administrator now I can bash freely the other games in the other games forums,
I can freely engage in sc1 vs sc2 wars,
I can freely sneakily insult ppl with emojy at the end of hate posts full of profanities...

That's exiting! Post-apocalyptic free for all!

Let's do this! :D that's funny!

are you okay ?

Now? Yes better then before thank you Eon!

Now I'm free lol

Disclaimer: read the previous bw-general posts and the community forum admin response before asking me again.
Thank you

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot...


I'm not sure this is helping your argument against Dazed to be honest. If you think he is shitposting, why respond in turn by shitposting? If you think you're better than him rise above it. Don't sink like you think he has.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-17 11:22:56
December 17 2018 11:11 GMT
#5206
On December 17 2018 19:56 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2018 19:50 AntiHack wrote:
On December 17 2018 19:46 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On December 17 2018 19:38 AntiHack wrote:
Ok so according to the administrator now I can bash freely the other games in the other games forums,
I can freely engage in sc1 vs sc2 wars,
I can freely sneakily insult ppl with emojy at the end of hate posts full of profanities...

That's exiting! Post-apocalyptic free for all!

Let's do this! :D that's funny!

are you okay ?

Now? Yes better then before thank you Eon!

Now I'm free lol

Disclaimer: read the previous bw-general posts and the community forum admin response before asking me again.
Thank you

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot...


I'm not sure this is helping your argument against Dazed to be honest. If you think he is shitposting, why respond in turn by shitposting? If you think you're better than him rise above it. Don't sink like you think he has.

That's because the administrator told me that I was behaving just like him so I try to open some eye by copycat the troll a little bit.

TL administration love to act as the pure and severe rulers over any insignificant deviation from their ruleset and here we are with a free troll free of trolling and insulting.

Apparently things are changing as some sc1 admin and writers are retiring and TL have gone so hostile to sc1 in all those years.
Money corrup I guess

EDIT: But I'm going to Free reply to the troll very soon, unlike him I have a life so It's gonna take some time
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-17 11:47:05
December 17 2018 11:39 GMT
#5207
Poll: Do we feel the need of balance patches in BW?

No (22)
 
79%

Yes (3)
 
11%

No, don't touch the only balanced rts out there (0)
 
0%

No, don't ruin a big established e-sport (1)
 
4%

Multi-account and trolls can vote here (2)
 
7%

28 total votes

You must be logged in to vote in this poll.

☐ No
☐ Yes
☐ No, don't touch the only balanced rts out there
☐ No, don't ruin a big established e-sport
☐ Multi-account and trolls can vote here




"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
December 17 2018 12:52 GMT
#5208
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 17 2018 13:36 GMT
#5209
You guys are simply misreading that emoji. Here's a correct real-life usage of it:

[image loading]
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-17 14:56:25
December 17 2018 13:47 GMT
#5210
On December 17 2018 22:36 2Pacalypse- wrote:
You guys are simply misreading that emoji. Here's a correct real-life usage of it:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Exactly! Gonna replace tge emojy with that clip xD
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-17 14:56:37
December 17 2018 13:59 GMT
#5211
On December 17 2018 22:36 2Pacalypse- wrote:
You guys are simply misreading that emoji. Here's a correct real-life usage of it:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

On the serious talk, can you educate me of when and how is appropriate to use that emojy?
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
Szinkler
Profile Joined July 2018
Hungary394 Posts
December 18 2018 22:22 GMT
#5212
I'm not sure if this is the right topic and probably this has been discussed, but: what happened to starlog.gg? It redirects to a blizzard site but the statistics give me 404 error...
castleeMg
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada791 Posts
December 18 2018 22:33 GMT
#5213
its defunct and not available anymore which is a shame because it was a great website. i dont know the details on why tho
AKA: castle[eMg]@USEast/ iCCup
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-19 00:58:49
December 19 2018 00:58 GMT
#5214
On December 19 2018 07:33 castleeMg wrote:
its defunct and not available anymore which is a shame because it was a great website. i dont know the details on why tho

In my layman understanding Blizzard has changed the way it stores information about win/loss from ladder so starlog can't access it anymore. Not intentionally, from what I recall of the thread. Iirc, it wasn't supposed to be available in the first place?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
[AS]Rattus
Profile Joined March 2017
428 Posts
December 19 2018 01:17 GMT
#5215
they said smth about implementing smth similar themselves though.. so perhaps it may happen at some point in the future if we are lucky possibly.
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
December 19 2018 22:11 GMT
#5216
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20770517068
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
byj
Profile Joined November 2015
529 Posts
December 20 2018 03:08 GMT
#5217
interesting comment at the end
Rodya
Profile Joined January 2018
546 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-20 04:34:14
December 20 2018 04:33 GMT
#5218
I never saw this back when it was released: Jaedong did a small feature on his daily life prior to the KSL finals featuring YellOw and Grrr

Here it is
Banned for saying "zerg players are by far the biggest whiners in sc2 history" despite the fact that this forum is full of such posts about Terrans. Foreigner Elitists in control!
Burned Toast *
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada2040 Posts
December 20 2018 10:12 GMT
#5219
There's an ASL 7 Wildcard match going on right now between Rain, Sharp, Action and Mini. Anybody got any news about this ?
TvT matchup is sometimes worse than jailtime
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3169 Posts
December 20 2018 11:59 GMT
#5220
All I know is Gclef tweeted that Flash is out because of his wrist problems.
Artosis loves Starcraft
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 22m
Stellar Fest
22h 22m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.