• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6078 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 35

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 47 Next All
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
June 20 2017 12:55 GMT
#681
Ret. I'll reach out when I'm finally back online.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Demurity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States424 Posts
June 20 2017 13:29 GMT
#682
koget where have you been, man?
|Terran|
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
June 20 2017 13:49 GMT
#683
I've been offline for last 2 months and will be offline till August (moving and long holiday starting soon)
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4532 Posts
June 20 2017 15:45 GMT
#684
cool koget. look forward to it
Team Liquid
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
June 20 2017 23:30 GMT
#685
Ret do you play 1.18 at all?
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
RealZork
Profile Joined June 2017
31 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-21 00:58:29
June 21 2017 00:53 GMT
#686
Hey everyone just wanted to see if anyone was looking for practice partners.

TL: realzork
us west: realzork
Race: Protoss
Iccup ID: realzork

Max rank B but I'm just getting back into BW after a few years of not playing. Looking forward to remastered mostly playing on west now.
I play every Wednesday Friday and Saturday from around 8pm to 12am PST.
Willing to help others learn Protoss who need help even beginners as well or just play with practice partners.

Hit me up!


Edit: me and my buddies used to hang out in channel op tl-west but I think it's a good idea we have a channel for all players looking for practice partners and to get back into the game. Is there a channel already made everyone is meeting in or should we designate one?
Anemon.e
Profile Joined June 2017
1 Post
June 21 2017 06:51 GMT
#687
Hello! I am looking for a practice partner that is not a complete beginner. Any level above fresh newbie will do. I am primarily looking for Protoss and Zerg players of any level. I will be looking forward to massing games, reviewing replays and sharing constructive criticism. I am a 2009 iCCup B- Terran but I have rarely if ever touched the game since then and probably play at a high D or low C level right now. I am very out of the loop, but I am looking forward to regaining some stance in the game through mass gaming and help from a partner or two. I should also mention I live in Japan, but I am normally awake during US hours anyway.

If you are interested, shoot me a message on the forum. I primarily play on FISH, but I'll be down to play wherever you feel most comfortable.
Yeshu
Profile Joined June 2017
1 Post
June 23 2017 07:48 GMT
#688
TL ID: Yeshu
Race: Terran
Iccup: JoshStarcraft_
Rank: D- / D

Looking for people willing to grind out a bunch of games and evaluate replays. I need practice vs. all races. The higher rank you are the better, but I'll practice with anyone as long as you're willing to play a lot of games in a row.
If you want to hop on skype/ discord or w/e to talk strategy and discuss the game that would be a plus.
Glueburn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States496 Posts
June 27 2017 21:44 GMT
#689
On June 21 2017 09:53 RealZork wrote:

Edit: me and my buddies used to hang out in channel op tl-west but I think it's a good idea we have a channel for all players looking for practice partners and to get back into the game. Is there a channel already made everyone is meeting in or should we designate one?


I'm not so sure about how reliable channels are for practice partners in this day and age, but I'd highly recommend you check out the foreign brood war discord. https://discord.gg/yvQxsmw

It's chock full of people wanting to play, just post up in the #looking4game channel and you'll almost always be able to find a game.
Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself. - Miles Davis
RealZork
Profile Joined June 2017
31 Posts
June 27 2017 22:43 GMT
#690
On June 28 2017 06:44 Galtath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2017 09:53 RealZork wrote:

Edit: me and my buddies used to hang out in channel op tl-west but I think it's a good idea we have a channel for all players looking for practice partners and to get back into the game. Is there a channel already made everyone is meeting in or should we designate one?


I'm not so sure about how reliable channels are for practice partners in this day and age, but I'd highly recommend you check out the foreign brood war discord. https://discord.gg/yvQxsmw

It's chock full of people wanting to play, just post up in the #looking4game channel and you'll almost always be able to find a game.


Thanks for the info I'll check out discord
NinjoOb
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada128 Posts
June 28 2017 00:58 GMT
#691
TL ID: NinjoOb
Race: Terran
USEast: NinjoOb
Rank: D+/C- at the moment

Looking for people to practice with on USEast. I used to be slightly better than my current skill level so don't hesitate to contact me for some games even if you're around C+/B-. I play at random times so just friend add me if you want some games!
tch202
Profile Joined February 2016
4 Posts
June 28 2017 04:05 GMT
#692
TL ID: tch202
Race: Random
Test Realm EU: tch
Rank: noob

I look for anyone who likes to play BW and wants to learn and improve. I have some game knowledge from watching BW for more than a decade but very little experience as player (less than 10 games this century, about 100 games back in the 90s).
res0rt
Profile Joined October 2004
United States41 Posts
June 28 2017 20:37 GMT
#693
TL ID: res0rt
Race: Zerg
USWest: res0rt
Rank: C ish

I have a small group of practice partners roughly around the same skill level. We typically practice through the work week in the evening. (CST) Looking to expand our horizons and practice with some new people.

Feel free to whisper me or come hang out in our US WEST channel: reso
Your habits create character, and your character is your destiny. What are your habits?
powerhouse..
Profile Joined September 2016
3 Posts
June 30 2017 01:04 GMT
#694
add me on iccup

ID: Powerhouse..
best rank D+
i play zvt tvz tvp.

i
Galford
Profile Joined July 2017
1 Post
July 02 2017 21:12 GMT
#695
Hi,

TL ID: Galford
iCCup ID: Galford_DW
Rank: CPU (yeah, lol)
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra info: I'm playing at iCCup almost daily (GMT-4). I'm a total newbie so I look forward to play both fellow newbies and higher level players.
My idea is to play many games in a row and study replays, so feel free to add me on iCCup if you want to play regularly. Oh, I can't host games, keep that in mind.
Drexciya
Profile Joined July 2017
United States1 Post
July 04 2017 07:12 GMT
#696
TL ID: Drexciya
Rank: Noob
Race: Terran
USWest:Northmemphis
FISH:Freewop
Extra Info: PST
I havent played in years so if you are a noob like me message me!
Payt
Profile Joined June 2003
Canada582 Posts
July 07 2017 20:14 GMT
#697
TL ID: Payt
Playing on: US East (will add US West, ICCUP if seems necessary)
Race: T / P
Skill: D / D-, many many years ago. Probably worse today.

I'm going to try to get a bunch of games in tonight (July 07) and here and there the rest of July/Aug.
Tree89
Profile Joined March 2017
Brazil7 Posts
July 13 2017 02:11 GMT
#698
ID: Tree
Skill: low diamond
Playing on Americas
Race: Z

I'm looking for terrans to train with, I have a hard time against them.
Κύριε ἐλέησον, Κύριε ἐλέησον, Κύριε ἐλέησον...
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 13 2017 02:38 GMT
#699
On July 13 2017 11:11 Tree89 wrote:
ID: Tree
Skill: low diamond
Playing on Americas
Race: Z

I'm looking for terrans to train with, I have a hard time against them.

I think you're looking for the SCII practice partner thread?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dM-White
Profile Joined February 2007
Chile344 Posts
July 14 2017 23:58 GMT
#700
US West ID - dM-White
Race - Protoss
Rank - E on fish now (1.18) (Iccup like C/C+, or idk now.. not playing it)
Timezone - EDT 20 - till 04 am (not online all the time)
Looking for Terran and Zerg
Channel: Op dM- @West
Op dM- @West || http://DisturbedMind.net || https://discord.gg/ePERqJp
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
ZombieGrub109
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g5520
Liquid`RaSZi5085
Beastyqt827
shahzam462
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS126
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.