• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7882 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 36

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
July 15 2017 03:50 GMT
#701
(zerg)
I was A- before SC2 on iCCup
Currently D rank on fish but I can't find any games :/

Looking for anyone to spam games with, PM me please.
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
Overtime64
Profile Joined May 2017
United States8 Posts
July 18 2017 15:39 GMT
#702
US East ID - [SK]Over
Race - Protoss
Rank - Prob D iccup
Timezone - EDT
Channel: Op [SK]
powerhouse..
Profile Joined September 2016
3 Posts
July 19 2017 02:00 GMT
#703
i play terran. highest rank is D+
i need practise partneres both vs zerg ad protoss.
my ID on iccup is powerhouse..
MKStyles
Profile Joined April 2017
106 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-26 07:21:38
July 26 2017 07:21 GMT
#704
EU- MKStyles
Race - Terran
Rank - Totally Newb ( only played Sc2 on GM Level, APM and multitasking is intact )
Timezone - CEST

Only playing on the normal Server , 1.19

Need some help with Terran, i want to become pretty decent in BW. Already watching vod´s like ASL or Flash stream.
Ty already for the Help , as trainingpartner and maybe coach =)
iG.Arcneon
Profile Joined January 2013
Finland333 Posts
July 26 2017 10:31 GMT
#705
I would love to get high level practice partners of all races.
I'm training every day now.

Can come play on any server.
I'm A+/A+ iCCup player and C on fish.

Kinda looking for "daily" training partners who could play every now & then few games. Doesn't make sence to practice vs 1 player all day but it's good to play your level as often as possible.
Europe: nCs~ArcneoN
Fish: ArcneoN
iCCup: ArcneoN

Interested in training with me? Msg on any server or PM here and lets get to it!
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-28 18:49:44
July 27 2017 21:26 GMT
#706
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
August 06 2017 08:39 GMT
#707
--- Nuked ---
Writer
SilverBullet
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada79 Posts
August 08 2017 03:43 GMT
#708
SilverBullet @ west
Highest iccup rank: C
current rank: no active account - probably D or D+
Play terran

add me and lets play
There is no shame in defeat, so long as the spirit remains unconquored
Linkexe
Profile Joined July 2017
1 Post
August 09 2017 01:29 GMT
#709
arclight @ west
highest iccup rank: C
current rank: D-
Zerg

Would love some practice partners
BulbaXd
Profile Joined August 2017
1 Post
Last Edited: 2017-08-12 13:59:36
August 11 2017 23:25 GMT
#710
BulbaXd on Europe
Bulba on U.S East
Zerg
Freshly new, was master leauge in late WoL Early hots, stopped playing in Hots.
Jumping on the BW train. Feel free to add.
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
August 12 2017 02:44 GMT
#711
RaNgeD @ USWEST
highest rank: A-
current rank: Not sure

I would love to play some games with some high level players, unfortunately I've playing on a MacBook so I can only play on USWest or Europe at the moment. PM me if you are interested.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
sethlin
Profile Joined January 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-16 05:55:56
August 16 2017 05:55 GMT
#712
UglyNerd @ USEAST/USWEST
Protoss
Highest rank: D+
Current rank: 1700 on new matchmaking

Been around SC forever, need to invest time to hone skills. Anyone hit me up

(can post btag if thats whats needed now to add someone)
Widing
Profile Joined August 2017
1 Post
August 16 2017 10:56 GMT
#713
Yoooo!


TL ID: Widing
ICCup ID: Widing
Rank: Havent played ranked in SCBW (Diamond League in SC2, have some experience from SCBW)
Max Rank: Same as above
Race: Random (havent really decided)
Extra Info: European, I can play almost every evening from around 18.00 to 22.00 CET. I just really wanna get better at this game, just hit me up if you wanna play. Skype: gustav.widing
tie23he
Profile Joined August 2010
22 Posts
August 16 2017 20:31 GMT
#714
name: asdfzdxxdf
server: US West
race: protoss
rank: around C
Cvitak46
Profile Joined April 2017
Croatia52 Posts
August 17 2017 12:19 GMT
#715
Name: Cvile
Server: Europe
Race: Terran
Rank: never ranked (read noob)
Skype: Cvitak46

Extra Info: I have a lot of single player history in BW and SC2 I have some idea how multiplayer should work.
But one thing is theory and completely other is putting theory in practice. I have no expectations just to play, learn and practice.

vileChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada525 Posts
August 17 2017 23:52 GMT
#716
Name: Chance#1840 Discord
Server: USWEST
Race:Terran
Rank: no rank

Extra Info: Played sc2/OW professionally, I need players that are new'ish to the game that enjoy doing real grindy restart map, specific openings for unholy amounts of hours at a time. I'm not good, don't be scared of past accomplishments they only indicate drive, not present skill.

Hit me up on discord if you need another thinger just PM me here, I switch accounts/SP so its hard to catch me on BNET. GETATME, i'll play higher ups but I'm in it to practice beginning openings that should be clearly understood.
Day[9] i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
August 18 2017 01:31 GMT
#717
On August 18 2017 08:52 vileChAnCe wrote:
Name: Chance#1840 Discord
Server: USWEST
Race:Terran
Rank: no rank

Extra Info: Played sc2/OW professionally, I need players that are new'ish to the game that enjoy doing real grindy restart map, specific openings for unholy amounts of hours at a time. I'm not good, don't be scared of past accomplishments they only indicate drive, not present skill.

Hit me up on discord if you need another thinger just PM me here, I switch accounts/SP so its hard to catch me on BNET. GETATME, i'll play higher ups but I'm in it to practice beginning openings that should be clearly understood.


If you get good hmu. I like the style of practice you refer to a lot.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
FeSteeZy
Profile Joined December 2007
Canada11 Posts
August 18 2017 04:31 GMT
#718
Name: FeSteeZy
Server: USEast
Race: Terran
Rank: unranked

I used to play back in the day but I just recently started playing again with the release of SC:R.
Terran is my preferred race. Protoss is my least favorite race.
T > Z > P
banana_stinson
Profile Joined August 2017
2 Posts
August 18 2017 23:08 GMT
#719
TL name: banana_stinson
Server - Name: USWest - bananaSnow, ICCup - banana_stinson
Skype: banana_stinson
Race: Zerg
Rank: D/D+

I am a Zerg player looking for practice partners as P or T.
My level is around D/D+ on ICCup. I used to watch lots of replay back in the days. All level of players are welcome.
DepressionSC
Profile Joined August 2017
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-20 22:56:14
August 20 2017 22:40 GMT
#720
Name: GrimBoogaloo
Server: US West
Race: Terran
Rank: Unranked, I was gold in SC2 WoL and I had a D- Zerg way back in the day
Timezone: Pacific

I like to play a match, talk about how it went down and then play again. I find I learn builds and maps and mechanics faster if I can try to correct the mistake immediately rather than having to wait on the ladder until I get the same map or match up. If you're super new and want someone to bounce ideas off of and practice builds methodically with please shoot me a PM here and we let's play some matches. If you are good and don't mind having some one-sided matches I would still love to play but I may not be able to contribute as much. I'm still pretty rusty but I should sharpen right up after a couple of games.
I like my coffee black as death and bitter as life.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.