• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:45
CEST 10:45
KST 17:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9216 users

SSL8 Grand Finals Announcement - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
187 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
April 11 2013 16:01 GMT
#141
On April 11 2013 19:52 Sayle wrote:
Why is there no "Both" option in that poll.


Because then there would be no time to interview Zelot, the winner of the SSL
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
April 11 2013 16:13 GMT
#142
On April 11 2013 08:39 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:36 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Wow Sonic is awesome. I wonder if it will be Reach? I think they both are LoL Coaches now, if only they could get NalRa to commentate it.


Yellow resigned as coach of his team about a month ago. He's doing some shitty K-Drama to make ends meet these days.


This makes me sad T_T. Is there an announcement anywhere for it? I assume it'd be on fomos or something, but leaguepedia and the xenics websites don't really have posts about it (or maybe its because I can't read korean)

I think it's funny that sonic says liquid is an US organization (I think) ^.^, I don't think he really knows it half european
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
[SWE-1]rUSKIG
Profile Joined January 2013
Sweden9 Posts
April 13 2013 15:40 GMT
#143
FUCK YEAHH! :D:D:D
CoL_DarkstaR
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany649 Posts
April 13 2013 16:30 GMT
#144
may broodwar live once again!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
April 13 2013 16:54 GMT
#145
If they can fill that... man, that would be epic. :D Very ambitious.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
April 17 2013 12:16 GMT
#146
HYPED
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
April 17 2013 15:00 GMT
#147
On April 12 2013 01:13 N.geNuity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 08:39 GTR wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:36 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Wow Sonic is awesome. I wonder if it will be Reach? I think they both are LoL Coaches now, if only they could get NalRa to commentate it.


Yellow resigned as coach of his team about a month ago. He's doing some shitty K-Drama to make ends meet these days.


This makes me sad T_T. Is there an announcement anywhere for it? I assume it'd be on fomos or something, but leaguepedia and the xenics websites don't really have posts about it (or maybe its because I can't read korean)

I think it's funny that sonic says liquid is an US organization (I think) ^.^, I don't think he really knows it half european


Why aren't their torrents of the K-Drama he's in?!?
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
April 17 2013 18:46 GMT
#148
I really impressed Sonic managed to get such a large venue. I hope it fills right up!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
April 17 2013 23:43 GMT
#149
wow...this amazing, I hope it fills out! Really hyped for this, can't wait!
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Zariel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1312 Posts
April 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#150
There are still many korean fans who still only worship to no other than Brood War. I will hold onto that belief to my grave.
sup
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
April 18 2013 08:43 GMT
#151
I would love to be there!!!!
Too bad it's soo far
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
April 18 2013 12:15 GMT
#152
Hype
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 18:07:39
April 18 2013 18:06 GMT
#153
woohooooo!

so far away

distance and time wise lol
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 19 2013 13:33 GMT
#154
Oh wow just saw this. This is where the last real Proleague took place. It begins where it ended. I'm so hyped :O
ॐ
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
April 24 2013 18:58 GMT
#155
Guys, I need your help.

The swedish brood war initiative is making posters advertising the barcraft / brood bar of this event. I need to know a rough estimate of when the finals will begin to be broadcasted. Is it 19:00 KST? Please help!
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
April 24 2013 19:06 GMT
#156
The final of the 7th SSL started 19:00 KST, I'd assume it would start around the same time. But you can never be sure with Sonic.
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
April 24 2013 19:16 GMT
#157
On April 25 2013 04:06 Epoxide wrote:
The final of the 7th SSL started 19:00 KST, I'd assume it would start around the same time. But you can never be sure with Sonic.


Ok, thank you.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 24 2013 20:44 GMT
#158
Hmm, haven't really followed anything since PL/OSL died. Can anyone familiar with the "amateur" scene fill me in? Are the favourites mostly all retired A-teamers or have random no-namers from before taken the spotlight?

Either way as long as it's not a mirror, I'm in
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-24 21:50:58
April 24 2013 21:48 GMT
#159
On April 25 2013 05:44 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Hmm, haven't really followed anything since PL/OSL died. Can anyone familiar with the "amateur" scene fill me in? Are the favourites mostly all retired A-teamers or have random no-namers from before taken the spotlight?

Either way as long as it's not a mirror, I'm in

Mostly it's A-teamers. Some other gosus are Mong, Sky, and sSak.

A-teamers include: Movie, HiyA, Killer etc.

ELO Top: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sospa/players/detailed-elo
Current bracket: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/8th_SonicTV_Starleague/Elimination_Bracket
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
jjwhg
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States155 Posts
April 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#160
On April 25 2013 06:48 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 05:44 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Hmm, haven't really followed anything since PL/OSL died. Can anyone familiar with the "amateur" scene fill me in? Are the favourites mostly all retired A-teamers or have random no-namers from before taken the spotlight?

Either way as long as it's not a mirror, I'm in

Mostly it's A-teamers. Some other gosus are Mong, Sky, and sSak.

A-teamers include: Movie, HiyA, Killer etc.


Also: Sea!
♥ Bisu ♥
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 556
910 432
Hyuk 313
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 65
Yoon 48
Mind 37
Shinee 36
Soma 27
ZergMaN 27
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 27
Light 26
Bale 25
yabsab 17
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe182
League of Legends
JimRising 463
Counter-Strike
olofmeister943
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2153
Khaldor468
Other Games
singsing1096
ceh9584
XBOCT286
Mew2King152
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream282
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH193
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1403
• Stunt549
Other Games
• WagamamaTV98
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 15m
Stellar Fest
4h 15m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.