• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9930 users

ex-BW progamers and what they are doing now - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 21:44:15
February 09 2013 21:43 GMT
#101
iNkA owns an italian restaurant now
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
February 09 2013 22:13 GMT
#102
So Oov is guaranteed to be SKT coach when he comes back? Also, NaDa was doing his military service? 0.o I thought he was taking a time off.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 09 2013 23:26 GMT
#103
I heard (T)Lomo was a police officer now. No idea how to verify or prove it though.
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
February 10 2013 00:46 GMT
#104
what about SILENT_CONTROL?
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
February 10 2013 00:56 GMT
#105
On February 10 2013 08:26 LuckyFool wrote:
I heard (T)Lomo was a police officer now. No idea how to verify or prove it though.

How about this? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397349&currentpage=2#35
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
February 10 2013 00:59 GMT
#106
On February 09 2013 18:36 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 23:02 quuad wrote:
Wait it's Minister and not like... Minister I'm pretty sure right?

Yeah, you are right.

aww. :[ thought government minister
POGGERS
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 10 2013 01:27 GMT
#107
Any word on Pusan other than doing some afreeca here and there?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Wrong
Profile Joined March 2010
Mexico10 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 01:54:11
February 10 2013 01:50 GMT
#108
What about Grr...?

I saw him in that last OSL ceremony where they brought all(?) OSL champions. But idk what he's doing. Still poker?, any other news on his life?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 02:19:58
February 10 2013 02:18 GMT
#109
On February 10 2013 10:50 Wrong wrote:
What about Grr...?

I saw him in that last OSL ceremony where they brought all(?) OSL champions. But idk what he's doing. Still poker?, any other news on his life?


Team Acer did an interview with him in 2012, where he briefly mentions that he still occasionally plays poker against "Maynard". So i assume he still plays.

Maynard was and still is a good friend, even though I don't play Starcraft with him anymore, we sometimes play poker against each other on Pokerstars.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
February 10 2013 04:40 GMT
#110
ahh cool, i was wondering where oov was, looking forward to seeing more of that sexy man on camera when he's finnished in the military :D

we'll know when he's back too coz fantasy will start doing some crazy bullshit builds that annihilate people lol
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 12:36:58
February 10 2013 12:36 GMT
#111
On February 10 2013 06:25 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 13:44 Kyrillion wrote:
I'm surprised at the absence of you-know-who on that list. I'd like to know what's he's studying.

Wasn't he going to law school in Daegu?

i guess the trials he went through inspired him to pick that careerpath
On February 09 2013 12:13 ChoDing wrote:
(Z)Luxury? didnt he get arrested for beating his wife and 'attempt' to poison his ill wife?

did he go to jail?

what the shit? Where are you getting this from?
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
February 10 2013 12:57 GMT
#112
I though Backho wanted to be a priest..now a minister? oh wow
ggaemo fan
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
February 10 2013 13:11 GMT
#113
Is In_Dove just playing/streaming BW casually while he's studying?
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Rigodon666
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada183 Posts
February 10 2013 13:13 GMT
#114
On February 10 2013 21:57 valaki wrote:
I though Backho wanted to be a priest..now a minister? oh wow


You know they are pretty much the same thing right?
I'll call the guy who will call Nada
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
February 10 2013 13:15 GMT
#115
On February 10 2013 21:36 EpiK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 06:25 r33k wrote:
On February 09 2013 13:44 Kyrillion wrote:
I'm surprised at the absence of you-know-who on that list. I'd like to know what's he's studying.

Wasn't he going to law school in Daegu?

i guess the trials he went through inspired him to pick that careerpath
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 12:13 ChoDing wrote:
(Z)Luxury? didnt he get arrested for beating his wife and 'attempt' to poison his ill wife?

did he go to jail?

what the shit? Where are you getting this from?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363001 is what he's referencing I'm pretty sure.
NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
February 10 2013 14:23 GMT
#116
On February 09 2013 12:13 ChoDing wrote:
(Z)Luxury? didnt he get arrested for beating his wife and 'attempt' to poison his ill wife?

did he go to jail?

i thought he tried to trow acid over her.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 22:25:23
February 10 2013 22:21 GMT
#117
On February 10 2013 23:23 sabas123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 12:13 ChoDing wrote:
(Z)Luxury? didnt he get arrested for beating his wife and 'attempt' to poison his ill wife?

did he go to jail?

i thought he tried to trow acid over her.


On August 25 2012 08:57 doothegee wrote:
Translation of wife's diary (some parts edited for length):

Show nested quote +
Came back from Seoul today to get my medical braces replaced.

Reminds me of older days... makes me sad.

Even though I may be suffering from this disease (mentioned in OP), I still would have lived a happy life before I met this piece of trash...

I remember what my mother-in-law told me

"We gave you money for two surgeries, what more do you expect?"

What a fucking joke... her own son caused the injuries... and to someone that isn't well to begin with (because of her disability)

I went through surgeries, once for 6 hours and once for 4 hours without anesthesia, and that's all they can say...

They don't remember that their son blew all their money through match-fixing, and all they can say is "You made him bring you money?"

His card bills... his debts... And every day I get hurt for him and have to take care of his shit...

6 weeks ago, he wore shoes that were too small on purpose to get his toes infected, and refused treatment

And now he wants to avoid conscription because of his "injury"...


My dad is a saint.

What kind of father-in-law would drive his son-in-law to the hospital in the middle of his work day?

They (Luxury and his mother) would always say to me..

"I think you're using all the money that my son earned through gaming to be with other men"

"Remember my mom bought you ginseng while I was a progamer? She wants that money back."

"My mom and her sister blew 30 million won through stocks"

"My mom wants my money... should I just stab her to death?" (Yes, that's what it says)

He used to say shit like that.

Now he was taking money from his twin brother, and he got caught by his mom...

And now he's calling me a bitch... me who had to get surgery because of what he did.

I can't believe that was my husband...

Even after all that, I called him my husband.. what was I thinking?

I called the Korean Department of Defense... that he was trying to avoid conscription.

2012/8/7, when he got his drafting letter...

He went to his mom's house and pulled more stupid shit asking to get surgery for his toe...

And then he suddenly calls the DoD to delay his conscription?

How the hell did I live with this trash...

He may try to act innocent on the outside, but he's complete scum

I should have known when he made some girl get an abortion and not feel sorry about it later...

If there is a God, please let me get a divorce from that bug as soon as possible.

I don't even think I can ever meet another man after this.




edit: I'm feeling a bit sensationalist, why don't I bold the worst parts.


1) Marrying a disabled girl so he could avoid conscription (Wife has Myasthenia gravis)
2) Domestic abuse because #1 didn't work
3) Extortion
4) Injuring himself so he could avoid conscription
5) Taking money from Fake Yellow
6) Made some girl get an abortion

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363001
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
February 10 2013 22:39 GMT
#118
On February 10 2013 22:11 Gamegene wrote:
Is In_Dove just playing/streaming BW casually while he's studying?

Not that I'm aware of.. He's been busy watching some dramas, somewhat frequently complains about still not having a gf :D
En Taro Violet
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
February 11 2013 01:16 GMT
#119
ogsthewind? He was my favorite being both a coach -and- participating in GSL after he moved to SC2, was really sad when he retired. Anyone know what he's doing?
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
BreakerD
Profile Joined March 2010
United States159 Posts
February 11 2013 04:30 GMT
#120
What ever happen to Really? I believe his retirement was one of the biggest shocker.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
ProTech136
SpeCial 101
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm128
League of Legends
Doublelift4123
Other Games
summit1g6175
JimRising 440
C9.Mang0372
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 34
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1075
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.