• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8526 users

TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
822 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 42 Next All
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#101
HELL YEAH Brood war !!!!!!!!
n_n
pawelek
Profile Joined December 2012
Zimbabwe23 Posts
December 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#102
I'm so excited!! I'll participate in the quals, even though I'll get crushed.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#103
On January 01 2013 06:36 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 06:35 L_Master wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:30 Holgerius wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:23 algue wrote:
Fuck Yeah ! Make IDra, Nony, Incontrol and Ret play this !

They would get their asses handed to them by Sziky. :D


Depends how quickly they could get back in shape. Given some months of practice I'm sure they could get back at/near their old level, which would certainly be competitive with Sziky.

Considering they're SC2 pros, I doubt they're gonna start practising BW fulltime for this.


That part, is true.

I'm actually curious how many, if anyone at all, from the BW -> SC2 group will play. ISL tours, which have had larger prizepools haven't really gotten much participation from ex BW pros. However, this is a TL run tour which really does add the the legitimacy and prestige of the event.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
December 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#104
Godspeed, gentlemen.
Moderator@SirJolt
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 31 2012 21:42 GMT
#105
On January 01 2013 06:37 MHT wrote:
So who should we look out for in this? I got no clue how the foreign BW scene looks like atm.

You can check these lists out to get a decent idea of which names to keep your eyes on:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=386248

http://gosugamers.net/starcraft/rankings

But basically; Sziky is a huge favourite going into this. :D

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
December 31 2012 21:43 GMT
#106
Kawaii plz play, I wanna watch his BW stream once more :O.

This is sick, I'm so pumped to watch this, let's see how this does!!!
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 21:45:26
December 31 2012 21:45 GMT
#107
Not enough Terrans. T___T

omg KawaiiRice.....OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'd be so happy ;___; I could die.....
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
December 31 2012 21:46 GMT
#108
Awww so sexy.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 31 2012 21:46 GMT
#109
On January 01 2013 06:41 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 06:36 Holgerius wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:35 L_Master wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:30 Holgerius wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:23 algue wrote:
Fuck Yeah ! Make IDra, Nony, Incontrol and Ret play this !

They would get their asses handed to them by Sziky. :D


Depends how quickly they could get back in shape. Given some months of practice I'm sure they could get back at/near their old level, which would certainly be competitive with Sziky.

Considering they're SC2 pros, I doubt they're gonna start practising BW fulltime for this.


That part, is true.

I'm actually curious how many, if anyone at all, from the BW -> SC2 group will play. ISL tours, which have had larger prizepools haven't really gotten much participation from ex BW pros. However, this is a TL run tour which really does add the the legitimacy and prestige of the event.

Yeh. Even though I suspect, as I said, that they would get crushed by someone like Sziky, I do hope this tournament manages to attract some interesting old-school names.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 31 2012 21:47 GMT
#110
On January 01 2013 06:37 MHT wrote:
So who should we look out for in this? I got no clue how the foreign BW scene looks like atm.


Michael , if he gets a little more active, is a major threat. Very unpredictable with a ton of refined cheeses, but also backed by VERY good mechanics.

Eonzerg has been very strong of late to posting a bunch of good results.

Sziky of course is the favorite. In the past several years he has been a clear notch above any other foreigner.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Ironmammoth
Profile Joined June 2011
United States16 Posts
December 31 2012 21:48 GMT
#111
Yes now this is a good 2013!
Dine upon my humble words; they taste best with vinegar
Demicore
Profile Joined October 2011
France503 Posts
December 31 2012 21:48 GMT
#112
And this is why TL is the best site on the interwebz.
"I love male nipples in starcraft; the two go together so well." ~Tasteless
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
December 31 2012 21:49 GMT
#113
yeah :D so good
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
December 31 2012 21:50 GMT
#114
On January 01 2013 05:52 dRaW wrote:
My question is how are the qualifiers working? How many people play in them, where do we register, what is the format/maps? (Since the first one will be just over a week away I need to prepare diligently now since I have been QQing and procrastinating my BW gaming)


also yeah which server?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Jonas :)
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States511 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 21:50:42
December 31 2012 21:50 GMT
#115
I am way more excited for this than I have been for any SC2 tournament (with the possible exception of TSL3). So awesome! :D
Ironmammoth
Profile Joined June 2011
United States16 Posts
December 31 2012 21:50 GMT
#116
How do I sign up for the qualifiers?
Dine upon my humble words; they taste best with vinegar
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 31 2012 21:50 GMT
#117
On January 01 2013 06:47 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 06:37 MHT wrote:
So who should we look out for in this? I got no clue how the foreign BW scene looks like atm.


Michael , if he gets a little more active, is a major threat. Very unpredictable with a ton of refined cheeses, but also backed by VERY good mechanics.

Eonzerg has been very strong of late to posting a bunch of good results.

Sziky of course is the favorite. In the past several years he has been a clear notch above any other foreigner.


That feel...when the strong ones...ARE ALL ZERGS.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Ironmammoth
Profile Joined June 2011
United States16 Posts
December 31 2012 21:51 GMT
#118
On January 01 2013 06:50 Jonas wrote:
I am way more excited for this than I have been for any SC2 tournament (with the possible exception of TSL3). So awesome! :D

With you bro!
Dine upon my humble words; they taste best with vinegar
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 31 2012 21:51 GMT
#119
On January 01 2013 06:50 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 06:47 L_Master wrote:
On January 01 2013 06:37 MHT wrote:
So who should we look out for in this? I got no clue how the foreign BW scene looks like atm.


Michael , if he gets a little more active, is a major threat. Very unpredictable with a ton of refined cheeses, but also backed by VERY good mechanics.

Eonzerg has been very strong of late to posting a bunch of good results.

Sziky of course is the favorite. In the past several years he has been a clear notch above any other foreigner.


That feel...when the strong ones...ARE ALL ZERGS.




Where are the protoss heroes? Draw and Doty you better rise to the challenge!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
December 31 2012 21:51 GMT
#120
On January 01 2013 06:47 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 06:37 MHT wrote:
So who should we look out for in this? I got no clue how the foreign BW scene looks like atm.


Michael , if he gets a little more active, is a major threat. Very unpredictable with a ton of refined cheeses, but also backed by VERY good mechanics.

Eonzerg has been very strong of late to posting a bunch of good results.

Sziky of course is the favorite. In the past several years he has been a clear notch above any other foreigner.

is eonzerg's ZvT any better though?
En Taro Violet
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 598
Artosis 539
910 29
Rain 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam579
JimRising 504
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
25m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.