• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8769 users

TL's message to Sonic - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
54 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Mod note: don't discuss matchfixing here, this thread is only for showing our support to Sonic. Let the cheerful contest begin!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
December 15 2012 02:15 GMT
#21
On December 15 2012 11:08 Kibibit wrote:
Even if everything comes apart due to this, Thank you for continuing Brood War! It was worth carrying 25 lbs worth of over the 20 miles between my home and the PCBang we watched the finals at. No matter what happens, the foreign community loves you for it.

In freezing temperature...

Gotta complain next time I go there >_<
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
December 15 2012 02:56 GMT
#22
Thank you Sonic, you have supported Star1 after everyone claimed it was dead and gone, that alone is a great feat, now I only wish you well and will wait for the passion to resurface in you, because I know you will return with more.

Sonic Fighting!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
December 15 2012 05:05 GMT
#23
Thanks for everything, and I hope you can return someday.
Sonic fighting!
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
AleXoundOS
Profile Joined January 2011
Georgia458 Posts
December 15 2012 10:15 GMT
#24
Sonic, don't feel alone. We are all supporting you. If you think we can help, ask teamliquid community and I'm sure you will get the help.
So much work is done, even the license... Please, don't hesitate, you need to continue the work. But this time with more caution (regarding matchfixing), preparation and support from teamliquid.
https://bwapi.github.io - An API for interacting with Starcraft: Broodwar (1.16.1)
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
December 15 2012 11:21 GMT
#25
If there is anything we can do to help, please shoot us a message.

Thanks for all the past hard work. Hopefully we will have more to thank you for in the future.
Administrator
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 15 2012 12:20 GMT
#26
my message to sonic is: be a man a dont gives up so easy. Clean this shit and all be ok. You love sc!
Dirtyharry
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany171 Posts
December 15 2012 13:26 GMT
#27
Please stay! I really enjoyed watching the last SSL season. BW is a wonderful game!
I was in Ravenholm
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 15 2012 14:35 GMT
#28
On December 15 2012 20:21 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
If there is anything we can do to help, please shoot us a message.

Thanks for all the past hard work. Hopefully we will have more to thank you for in the future.


great to see you post here too <3
Broodwar for life!
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
December 15 2012 14:56 GMT
#29
Thank you Sonic for your hard work and dedication to competitive SCBW. Someone asked me once if I ever wondered what I could have accomplished in life if I had taken the time I spent on Brood War and channeled it elsewhere; I could know advanced academics, have a more lucrative career, or maybe even be able to speak several languages. The truth is I've never wondered about the answer to that question. I'm proud of all the time I have spent on BW because of people like you. The only thing I ever wonder is how I could have possibly fit in -more- time. I want BW stay around so that we can keep playing it.
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
December 15 2012 15:07 GMT
#30
Sonic, you have our full support.
Matchfixing didn't stop us last time, the fans are still with you.
Need a light?
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
December 15 2012 15:08 GMT
#31
Sonic, becauseo you I had a feeling I hadn't felt since I watched OSL, I had forgotten it and you made me remember it, I am very grateful for that!!

Sincerely thank you!! 소닉님 사랑해요!!
In the woods, there lurks..
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 15 2012 15:38 GMT
#32
why my message inst listed?
Potling
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway298 Posts
December 17 2012 19:08 GMT
#33
Sonic, I am very grateful for your efforts, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

I'm waiting for 2053..
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
December 18 2012 00:05 GMT
#34
Best wishes in the future sonic, don't let negativity get you down, try staying positive and positive things will continue to happen, I believe there will be another SSL! I believe! Gl god bless sonic~
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
December 18 2012 03:15 GMT
#35
Thanks for all you have done Sonic. Hopefully you can see how much this community loves you. Don't give up!
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
December 18 2012 06:02 GMT
#36
Thank you so much for your efforts. You've done more than enough, as far as I'm concerned
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
davidohx
Profile Joined July 2010
United States114 Posts
December 18 2012 07:08 GMT
#37
소닉업!
"A dream is like a virus" -Leonardo Dicaprio (Inception)
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
December 18 2012 10:05 GMT
#38
Do not be discouraged! What you do for Star1 is something that cannot be easily replaced. Many of us support you and want Star1 back in the hearts of viewers who have grown to love it!
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
The Intrepid
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada205 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 10:12:00
December 18 2012 10:11 GMT
#39
Keep fighting the good fight, Sonic! Brood War community needs you!
Ontological imperative holds that my losses occurred only in imagination.
iloveav
Profile Joined November 2008
Poland1484 Posts
December 24 2012 20:51 GMT
#40
Sonic, i shall bow to you!
aka LRM)Cats_Paw.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 168
RuFF_SC2 166
FoxeR 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1468
Leta 805
Bale 91
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 551
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.