I'm sure we will see them soon, SKT1 still has the best management it seems to me.
I really really wanna see PJ in the SKT1 suit on TV, who doesn't?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
I'm sure we will see them soon, SKT1 still has the best management it seems to me. I really really wanna see PJ in the SKT1 suit on TV, who doesn't? | ||
|
iNsaNe-
Finland5201 Posts
| ||
|
tfeign
United States2980 Posts
On February 22 2006 19:52 jkillashark wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2006 17:30 ManaBlue wrote: Wow, I never thought I'd be the one to say it but...what did Reach do to get 3 spots? Even though his individual performance is lackluster, he did participate in BWWI, and he always plays in Proleague games and being very successful in that. But I don't think it should merit so much, what would happen if the #1 KeSPA got to #1 because of proleague games? BWWI means absolute shit to Kespa rankings. Reach got there because he got #2 in Uzoo MSL, top 5 Cyon MSL, top 8 So1 OSL, plus a monster pro league record, which now reflects in Kespa ratings. | ||
|
ChApFoU
France2984 Posts
| ||
|
ManaBlue
Canada10458 Posts
On February 23 2006 04:41 tfeign wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2006 19:52 jkillashark wrote: On February 22 2006 17:30 ManaBlue wrote: Wow, I never thought I'd be the one to say it but...what did Reach do to get 3 spots? Even though his individual performance is lackluster, he did participate in BWWI, and he always plays in Proleague games and being very successful in that. But I don't think it should merit so much, what would happen if the #1 KeSPA got to #1 because of proleague games? BWWI means absolute shit to Kespa rankings. Reach got there because he got #2 in Uzoo MSL, top 5 Cyon MSL, top 8 So1 OSL, plus a monster pro league record, which now reflects in Kespa ratings. Ah, now that makes more sense. He'll drop off quick though if he doesn't get something going in duel league next time around. | ||
|
Chris307
3095 Posts
It's starting to look like he might have to stick around until long after Starcraft has keeled over and died to keep that promise to us. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN Horang2 Jaedong Bisu BeSt Hyuk firebathero Soma Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns35502 summit1g7161 singsing1474 ceh9533 KnowMe157 DeMusliM142 Pyrionflax135 Livibee99 Trikslyr29 ZerO(Twitch)4 |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|