• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7897 users

Official "Want to play a game?" Thread - Page 37

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
MTSL_Mantra
Profile Joined July 2010
United States20 Posts
August 21 2010 20:24 GMT
#721
If anyone at a lower level ever sees Mantra on icCup, I'm always down to play if I'm on. I'm miserable though, alternate between D- and low D depending on my luck in games that day.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
September 05 2010 03:47 GMT
#722
looking for a D/D+ player to play on old fun maps, like reverse temple, monty hall, arkanoid, 815 III, etc etc
POGGERS
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
September 05 2010 03:49 GMT
#723
On September 05 2010 12:47 konadora wrote:
looking for a D/D+ player to play on old fun maps, like reverse temple, monty hall, arkanoid, 815 III, etc etc


ooh ooh mememememe :D

haven't played those maps in a while T__T

im probably like D- now.. stupid windows 7

ign is ConversiOn

kinda on at random times. =/
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
September 05 2010 03:57 GMT
#724
so you online now? :D
POGGERS
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
September 05 2010 03:58 GMT
#725
Reverse Temple is the shit.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
September 05 2010 04:10 GMT
#726
anyone wanna game? pm me at konata.izumi on iccup :<
POGGERS
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
September 05 2010 04:26 GMT
#727
I'll play yo.
Writer
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
September 05 2010 08:28 GMT
#728
I would like a game of Brood War sometimes with you guys, I just played on Iccup today and got owned 5-0. I've been only playing sc2 for the last 3 months so I'm pretty bad at BW(not that I was good in the first place LOL)
JuddCaster
Profile Joined May 2010
United States45 Posts
September 07 2010 06:45 GMT
#729
iCCup is JuddCaster. D- rank Zerg. I need practice in all the match-ups, so it doesn't matter which race you play.
On September 05 2010 17:28 Monkeyshark wrote:
I would like a game of Brood War sometimes with you guys, I just played on Iccup today and got owned 5-0. I've been only playing sc2 for the last 3 months so I'm pretty bad at BW(not that I was good in the first place LOL)

What's your iCCup name?
buhhy
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1113 Posts
September 07 2010 20:59 GMT
#730
theshortone and I (buhhy) are looking for 2v2 players. We're around the C- level.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
October 02 2010 18:47 GMT
#731
Hey guys, I'm on Iccup right now, and I'm looking for some ppl to play some non-ranked games with.
my Iccup acc: thecbm1234
I'm currently in op teamliquid
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
October 02 2010 19:43 GMT
#732
On October 03 2010 03:47 blahman3344 wrote:
I'm currently in op teamliquid


The TL irc channel is op irc. You can usually find a few people hanging out there.
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
October 02 2010 20:16 GMT
#733
On October 03 2010 04:43 tarpman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2010 03:47 blahman3344 wrote:
I'm currently in op teamliquid


The TL irc channel is op irc. You can usually find a few people hanging out there.


I think people moved to op teamliquid recently, because thats where I see some streamers go. Also, whenever i go onto op irc when i log onto Iccup, no one else is there.
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 08 2010 07:07 GMT
#734
any D to C- players out there? im on iccup under "konadora"
POGGERS
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
October 08 2010 18:14 GMT
#735
D/D+
RaU-Armathai
I'll be hanging out in op teamliquid
(before anyone says it, no one uses op irc ! )
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
xccam
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Great Britain1154 Posts
October 08 2010 18:33 GMT
#736
im a D level player xccam. Hit me up if you want low level games.
hehe
Profile Joined April 2009
United States132 Posts
October 08 2010 18:45 GMT
#737
looking for c c+ zerg players to play against my protoss i am practicing pm here
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 10 2010 08:41 GMT
#738
looking for D+/C- zergs/terrans to play against. PM me, post here or konadora@iccup
POGGERS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 12:36:12
October 10 2010 12:14 GMT
#739
looking for D-/D Zerg/Protoss to play against to play against. PM me.
I'm on op teamliquid.

Edit:I won't be on for another 3 hours.....Prefer playing the new PL maps and Konadora's fall map pack maps...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
October 21 2010 20:38 GMT
#740
D+ toss online now @ iccup. Have been low C before, so I can probably challenge a C- player as well.

*hans-titan

come msg me.
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 50m
The PondCast
22h 50m
INu's Battles
23h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.