On March 30 2012 04:33 Taekwon wrote:
I wish this were broadcasted.
Again.
I wish this were broadcasted.
Again.
wait...its not going to be broadcasted?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51537 Posts
On March 30 2012 04:33 Taekwon wrote: I wish this were broadcasted. Again. wait...its not going to be broadcasted? | ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
| ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10346 Posts
Fuck, now I'm excited again ![]() | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On March 30 2012 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote: wait...its not going to be broadcasted? Unfortunately it won't be. X-X | ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10346 Posts
On March 30 2012 13:08 StarStruck wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2012 11:39 BLinD-RawR wrote: On March 30 2012 04:33 Taekwon wrote: I wish this were broadcasted. Again. wait...its not going to be broadcasted? Unfortunately it won't be. X-X Wait... it won't??!?!? Fuck, my enthusiasm is gone again. That was quick ![]() | ||
|
CobaltBlu
United States919 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
It's being shown live at 13:00 and replay re-run is at 22:40. o.O | ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10346 Posts
On March 30 2012 13:19 Harem wrote: Huh? It's being shown live at 13:00 and replay re-run is at 22:40. o.O And we're back ![]() Stop tormenting ME!!!!!!! | ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
On March 30 2012 04:39 blubbdavid wrote: ![]() holy what is this I don't even yay hiya! | ||
|
miercat
394 Posts
On March 30 2012 13:19 Harem wrote: Huh? It's being shown live at 13:00 and replay re-run is at 22:40. o.O Link? | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On March 30 2012 14:26 miercat wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2012 13:19 Harem wrote: Huh? It's being shown live at 13:00 and replay re-run is at 22:40. o.O Link? Tomorrow | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On March 30 2012 13:19 Harem wrote: Huh? It's being shown live at 13:00 and replay re-run is at 22:40. o.O I thought they were doing it off-air prelims and why don't I see it on the calendar? o-O | ||
|
N.geNuity
United States5112 Posts
13:00 KST is "(LIVE) 온게임넷 스타리그 2012예선" aka (LIVE) OGN Star League 2012 Preliminary using my gosu google translate skills. | ||
|
Turbovolver
Australia2451 Posts
On March 30 2012 03:50 onedayclose wrote: Show nested quote + On March 29 2012 09:34 hacklebeast wrote: On March 29 2012 06:27 Glioburd wrote: Noob question but... Why NO FBH ?? Snm posted an article a few pages back that said the ace coaches did not want their player to play because of their poor spl performance. I don't know if that is a rumor or an official statement, but the point is that no ace players this OSL. This makes absolutely no sense since ACE NEVER does well in the proleague. Yeah, what sucky news =( | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On March 30 2012 14:33 N.geNuity wrote: OGN updated it into their broadcast schedule online within the past 2 hours or so (I checked earlier and it wasn't updated). 13:00 KST is "(LIVE) 온게임넷 스타리그 2012예선" aka (LIVE) OGN Star League 2012 Preliminary using my gosu google translate skills. Awesome, thank you. I thought something was amiss. | ||
|
Pelopidas
Canada225 Posts
| ||
|
KamMoye
United States721 Posts
| ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
13:00 KST = midnight Eastern, so 10pm (1 day behind) | ||
|
uziasz
Poland70 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light ggaemo Larva Horang2 Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1548 B2W.Neo892 Khaldor712 byalli505 Lowko366 Mlord287 Liquid`VortiX199 DeMusliM194 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe136 Trikslyr39 Railgan5 BRAT_OK gofns0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH178 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile121 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|