• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

[SPL] Round 3 Week 5 - Playoffs Here We Come - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
130 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
March 16 2012 16:38 GMT
#41
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D
Remember Violet.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 16:41:49
March 16 2012 16:41 GMT
#42
dat lastlie writeup and dem Kiett drawings

;3
WriterXiao8~~
ellerina
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines452 Posts
March 16 2012 16:44 GMT
#43
On March 17 2012 00:48 Kiett wrote:
Blame Peter Jackson. Flash is actually supposed to be the hero of this episode (I gave him Theoden's armor), while Effort is the villain (he gets the gear of the Nazgul). It's not my fault that the bad guys always get the cooler gear D:

Also, Bisu, being the best, gets to be Aragorn <3


Only saw half of the first panel at first, immediately knew it was Minas Tirith! Looking forward to Stork's Sauron armor then

Thanks everyone for the write-up! Loved the description of Onester as the horrifiying hamburger mascot.
Still round the corner there may wait , A new road or a secret gate /And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I /Shall take the hidden paths that run/West of the Moon, East of the Sun
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 16 2012 16:48 GMT
#44
On March 17 2012 01:44 ellerina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 00:48 Kiett wrote:
Blame Peter Jackson. Flash is actually supposed to be the hero of this episode (I gave him Theoden's armor), while Effort is the villain (he gets the gear of the Nazgul). It's not my fault that the bad guys always get the cooler gear D:

Also, Bisu, being the best, gets to be Aragorn <3


Only saw half of the first panel at first, immediately knew it was Minas Tirith! Looking forward to Stork's Sauron armor then

Thanks everyone for the write-up! Loved the description of Onester as the horrifiying hamburger mascot.


Grape should be Gollum then.

Can I cameo as Liv Tyler?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 16 2012 16:50 GMT
#45
Dat. Manga. SO GOOD. Kiett delivers yet again. =D
Thanks for the write-up! I should definitely re-watch the 5 recommended games.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2012 16:53 GMT
#46
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
March 16 2012 16:56 GMT
#47
On March 17 2012 01:53 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!


no, it's obviously a reflection of horrible SKT bias on TL staff
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 16 2012 16:56 GMT
#48
On March 17 2012 01:56 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:53 Torenhire wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!


no, it's obviously a reflection of respectful SKT admiration on TL staff

Yes, it is.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2012 16:59 GMT
#49
I guess that's why my TL staff application got denied, I'm an SKT non-fan...

I see through you, Wax, you can't fool me now.

From: Torenhire
Re: Re: Application

Hey Wax, I editted my application for TL staff. See changes below.

I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu I <3 Bisu
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
March 16 2012 17:02 GMT
#50
[2012-01-22 오전 6:25:01] Andrew: you like stx right?
[2012-01-22 오후 6:50:49] Torrenhire: yes

not falling for it! i have logs
Writer
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
March 16 2012 17:03 GMT
#51
great write up. Thanks.
KT fighting!!!!!
Learn,live and love it.
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
March 16 2012 17:03 GMT
#52
On March 17 2012 01:56 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:53 Torenhire wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!


no, it's obviously a reflection of horrible SKT bias on TL staff


Wax always speaks the truth, no matter how ugly it may be. <3
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
March 16 2012 17:04 GMT
#53
On March 17 2012 01:56 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:53 Torenhire wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!


no, it's obviously a reflection of horrible SKT bias on TL staff


Our number of worshippers is a clear and obvious indicator of our strength..

and our generosity.

We are done being generous though. This year we are just Strong.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2012 17:04 GMT
#54
Who the heck is "Torrenhire"

That isn't me, your logs are made up! LIES AND SLANDER!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
March 16 2012 17:07 GMT
#55
On March 17 2012 02:04 Torenhire wrote:
Who the heck is "Torrenhire"

That isn't me, your logs are made up! LIES AND SLANDER!

i renamed you on skype
Writer
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2012 17:09 GMT
#56
Well you dun goofed, and that's not me. I <3 Bisu, kthx.

SKT will win proleague forever.

Bisu might be the best and my most favorite protoss player ever.

Fantasy is by far the best Terran player alive.




+ Show Spoiler +
HNNGHHHH MUSTAJU FORGIVE ME
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 17:26:25
March 16 2012 17:23 GMT
#57
On March 17 2012 02:09 Torenhire wrote:
Well you dun goofed, and that's not me. I <3 Bisu, kthx.

SKT will win proleague forever.

Bisu might be the best and my most favorite protoss player ever.

Fantasy is by far the best Terran player alive.




+ Show Spoiler +
HNNGHHHH MUSTAJU FORGIVE ME




sad joke man.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Selth
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States469 Posts
March 16 2012 17:24 GMT
#58
I have to study for finals...

PSYCHE! I'll risk my grades to watch the play-offs live. I only have organic chemistry on Monday. More worried about physics than anything.

Leta v Flash with Leta > Flash GO GO. CJ FIGHTING!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2012 17:24 GMT
#59
Mustaju will probably send me a very disappointed PM once he sees my icon is SKT1. I've taken the joke too far.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 16 2012 17:27 GMT
#60
On March 17 2012 01:56 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:53 Torenhire wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:38 TwoToneTerran wrote:
The little manga thing is cool and all but it's kind of hard to see SKT as the kingdom when they've been the silver to KT's gold two years running. :D


The manga serves this season only, haha. Don't overthink it and enjoy it for what it is!!


no, it's obviously a reflection of horrible SKT bias on TL staff


the unfortunate truth, which is why I need to say Antoine Fighting!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1026
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Sea.KH 69
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Yoon 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe111
Mew2King81
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 48m
Online Event
19h 48m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.