• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8915 users

The GTR Hour - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
March 12 2012 07:08 GMT
#21
Will watch! Would VODs be available?
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
jeeneeus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1168 Posts
March 12 2012 07:37 GMT
#22
Is this going to be super complicated? I'd love to tune in but I don't really know that much about BW. I know all the units and stuff, but I don't really know much else.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 08:02:36
March 12 2012 08:02 GMT
#23
This seems really cool. I really like watching English BW when I'm in bed. It'll be nice to have a more enlightened perspective (not to imply that I don't enjoy the stuff that people are currently doing!). I'll definitely watch the VODs. Good luck!
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
March 12 2012 08:16 GMT
#24
This is an awesome idea, although the time isn't really working for me. I hope you're going to save the vods,would like to watch this.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
cybertopo
Profile Joined February 2010
Spain525 Posts
March 12 2012 08:36 GMT
#25
On March 12 2012 16:08 Caladbolg wrote:
Will watch! Would VODs be available?


This, europeans will have to rely on VODs.

Also, great idea, good luck and thanks a lot.
Hurr Durr
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
March 13 2012 13:00 GMT
#26
Shamelessly bumping.

Yes, VODs will most likely be up on my Twitch channel.
Commentator
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
March 13 2012 13:02 GMT
#27
Awesome, I always feel very sad when I miss a live event and VODs are unavailable...
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 13 2012 13:05 GMT
#28
Cool, I'll tune in.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
March 13 2012 14:13 GMT
#29
Can't wait! I've been watching all these replays and I can't wait to see someone analyze them more than I can! :D

Also, good times! Good luck!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
March 13 2012 14:17 GMT
#30
just out of curiosity, where did u get all these replays and how old are they
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
March 13 2012 14:22 GMT
#31
This is more than awesome, I hope I will have time to tune in.

After following the scene for 5 years I might finally learn something about this game lol.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
jumbotroN
Profile Joined April 2010
Peru229 Posts
March 13 2012 14:59 GMT
#32
Ill tune in.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
March 13 2012 15:15 GMT
#33
Will def. check it out.
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
March 13 2012 15:23 GMT
#34
will surely watch, probably more the vod but that would be awesome .. thx
n_n
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
March 13 2012 15:32 GMT
#35
i like the idea and also have a question: will you upload it to youtube for rewatch?
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
March 13 2012 15:37 GMT
#36
Nice! I'll be sure to watch ^.^
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
March 13 2012 16:11 GMT
#37
Petition to start calling this the GThouR so as to not repeat similar sounds.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
March 13 2012 17:15 GMT
#38
On March 14 2012 01:11 heyoka wrote:
Petition to start calling this the GThouR so as to not repeat similar sounds.


Support!

Will be looking fwd to this though, cool stuff.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
March 13 2012 17:32 GMT
#39
On March 14 2012 01:11 heyoka wrote:
Petition to start calling this the GThouR so as to not repeat similar sounds.

Heyoka with the best ideas. Fully support this movement
ppp
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 13 2012 18:11 GMT
#40
On March 14 2012 01:11 heyoka wrote:
Petition to start calling this the GThouR so as to not repeat similar sounds.

/signed

All in favour of Gee Tee HouR!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 683
White-Ra 109
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever580
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe155
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• davetesta22
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.