On February 22 2012 15:54 Sinedd wrote:
what ??
a LoL team ?
and what with that show in which he was practicing SC2 ?
what ??
a LoL team ?
and what with that show in which he was practicing SC2 ?
Didn't seem that he enjoyed it.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Tomken
Norway1144 Posts
On February 22 2012 15:54 Sinedd wrote: what ?? a LoL team ? and what with that show in which he was practicing SC2 ? Didn't seem that he enjoyed it. | ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
| ||
|
Lysteria
France2280 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5925 Posts
![]() | ||
|
murphs
Ireland418 Posts
| ||
|
Eishi_Ki
Korea (South)1667 Posts
On February 22 2012 18:08 zergtossy wrote: This is sad First fruit dealer playing LoL, now yellow coaching a LoL team... Look if you cant macro and control whole armies maybe this is the way to go. LoL is for the people who fail out of SC2 and are looking for an easy way back into e-sports.Could say the same about SC2 being for people who fail out of BW and are looking for an easy way back into e-sports. God damn hipsters Best of luck Yellow | ||
|
Archers_bane
United States1338 Posts
I hope he does well with the team however. | ||
|
Darksoldierr
Hungary2013 Posts
| ||
|
nitdkim
1264 Posts
| ||
|
AssyrianKing
Australia2121 Posts
| ||
|
nitdkim
1264 Posts
On February 22 2012 20:07 PiPoGevy wrote: Really... LoL is getting really huge in Korea. Seems like the right move to do imo. Already bigger than SC2 in terms of player base. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
| ||
|
OptimusYale
Korea (South)1005 Posts
On February 22 2012 15:22 NonFactor wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2012 15:18 Ribbon wrote: On February 22 2012 15:08 Antisocialmunky wrote: Isn't LoL scene like second only to SCII in size? 3rd. BW is still bigger than SC2. I don't think LoL is very big in Korea, but it also released there fairly recently, so it's a good bet it'll grow. Still, it's really kind of arbitrary a career move. I guess I wish him well, though. I wonder if it's named "Storm" after him. I'd like to see him play, I guess. I wonder what champion he'd pick. Sudden Attack FPS 15.10% Aion RPG 12.96% League of Legends RTS 9.48% FIFA Online 2 Sport 6.45% StarCraft RTS 5.50% Warcraft 3 RTS 5.49% Lineage RPG 3.03% Dungeon and Fighter RPG 2.40% World of Warcraft RPG 2.38% Terra RPG 2.22% Source: gametrics Afaik, these stats are drawn from activity in PCBangs (Korean internet cafes, and are usually used to follow which games are popular and so on). Sudden Attack, the korean CS, being the most dominant one followed by Aion, an MMORPG. LoL has seen an explosive growth in Korea, which is why you see all them Pros talk about it / move it. It could very well be the next big thing in Korea. (If it already isn't.) Really looking forward to this. Korea has a nasty habit of playing terrible games they can cheat in. Sudden attack is full of aim bots and god knows what else, the hit boxes are ALL over the place and generally a REAL shit shooting game. And then fifa online 2 is a terrible game, its fifa 2008 with an online mode....sucks so bad! Its strange, the young students are starting to find out about games like CoD, Fifa2012 and other 'new' games, but they don't like it because they can't cheat ![]() As for yellow and LoL, I am disappointed that LoL, a game which is pretty bad to watch, fun to play is getting popular and dragging players away. I can imagine playing it for fun ' I have' but I don't understand why people play it competitively compared to other MOBA's. | ||
|
Sableyeah
Netherlands2119 Posts
| ||
|
Thug[ro]
Romania340 Posts
On February 22 2012 20:07 nitdkim wrote: 2/22/12!!! ROFL dat imba curse! | ||
|
white_horse
1019 Posts
| ||
|
DaemonX
545 Posts
But I have such little regard for these tower defense games. I have a friend who plays them at a very high level, and they are so shallow, I simply can't get into them. There's so little to talk or think about compared to real resource-managed RTSs. Let alone the fact they haven't yet managed to make one that is even vaguely watchable on stream - LoL in particular is about as fun to watch as WoW Arena. Seems a real waste of the Storm's talent. Talk of which title is best is like discussing which cheese strat is best - no matter what you pick you're still bad. | ||
|
Turenne01
Israel4 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 JimRising Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft399 C9.Mang0236 Livibee161 Sick126 Maynarde122 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS44 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|