• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7720 users

Unimpressed Flash Meme - Page 227

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 259 Next
Please keep the memes in this thread and not have them leak out. Otherwise we'll have to close the thread!!!

This thread is not for arguing, it is for posting meme's.
TheRavensName
Profile Joined August 2011
United States911 Posts
June 28 2012 12:44 GMT
#4521
Can... can we please like just make a new thread for SC2 players defending/bashing or something so this thread can go back to memes? I was going to post a crappy one but the quickeme isn't working...

I once breadcrumbed watcher in a game with no watchers in the setup.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
June 28 2012 13:11 GMT
#4522
My bad, I posted memes instead like a good little boy.
[image loading]
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
June 28 2012 13:15 GMT
#4523
On June 14 2012 06:09 Garmer wrote:
[image loading]

Thats it bringing sexy back stop arguing in my second favorite thread! :D I only wish I was as creative as you guys lol
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
June 28 2012 13:20 GMT
#4524
On June 28 2012 21:28 Emix_Squall wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Finally constructive thoughts thank.

So let me make things clear, like I originally said (but you didn't seem to have read it) BW is a great game that I've been playing (very little that's true, but enough to enjoy it and never question it's quality). Now let's go back in history and be a bit logical. When SC2 was released it was clearly considered as the game who could help eSports get back on track as just like many industries were affected by the world's financial situation, eSports didn't have great years from 2008 to 2010. Now I wrote my university thesis on that topic so if you're really curious about that PM me and you'll get 70 pages of document explaining that (though it's in French as my university asked it that way ...).
SC2 being very likely to become a very important eSport, it would bring exposure to the eSport scene in general just by existing. And of course, it's only logical to think that by bringing exposure to the scene, it would bring some to BW too. After all, once people here about SC2, many might be curious about the game which set what basically any competitive RTS should aim toward being: aka BW.

BUT, what turned out bad IMO is that instead of just embracing the Starcraft franchise as a whole, some of the BW players (AKA members of BW community) started bashing SC2 players, basically acting like elitist douches. This is somehow an understandable human reaction (the whole "I knew about X before it was cool" here turns out to be "I played competitive RTS before it became so mainstream with SC2"). In the end what happened is that a cleavage between the SC2 community and BW community was created which should have never even existed in the first place. By dividing the RTS fans community in BW and SC2 communities, both those game didn't get as much exposure as they could have. Now it didn't matter that much for SC2 because the game was young and meant to keep on rising, but for BW, I think it's much more problematic since the game probably didn't have that many great years ahead of him (with SC2 logically gaining more and more importance).

In the end my point is that part of the BW community contributed in accelerating BW's decline with that attitude.
Now to make things clear, I never said BW TL community (sure TL is by far the biggest community but the BW VS SC2 war didn't only happen here, check Reddit, Bnet forums, etc ...) so don't take it so personally.

As for why all this discussion is held on that topic, I have absolutely no idea why this is. It started pages ago. I just felt like I was reading too much bullshit (or at least, what I consider to be bullshit) lately so I wanted to give my thoughts on that like everyone does on forums.

Once again, I have nothing against BW and it's a great game, but don't blindly defend a community just based on the fact that you belong to it. The BW community especially people who have been here for a long time did a huge amount of work (just by existing) for eSports development, but still some of it's members' behaviour after SC2's release cost it quite a bit. Also I don't have time to read all your contribution to those forums but I'm sure you did a lot considering your amount of posts, can't see how this is relevant in this discussion though.

PS: I called you brain-dead fanboy coz that's seriously what your first post made me think of you, though I now can see you can clearly explain your point and discuss a subject constructively. Didn't call you retarded, just called retarded the idea of "TL killed BW" because it's plain wrong, you know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.

[image loading]
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
dicex
Profile Joined November 2010
127 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 13:30:11
June 28 2012 13:29 GMT
#4525
http://qkme.me/3pwc2i
Cmon
Profile Joined August 2010
38 Posts
June 28 2012 13:31 GMT
#4526
can't anyone make more about referee being removed/rematch/fined?
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:39:41
June 28 2012 13:34 GMT
#4527
+ Show Spoiler [code s spoilers] +

[image loading]

On June 28 2012 22:31 Cmon wrote:
can't anyone make more about referee being removed/rematch/fined?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
June 28 2012 13:37 GMT
#4528
[image loading]

Seriously this thread goes upp and then down and upp and down stop arguing geesh
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 13:51:09
June 28 2012 13:50 GMT
#4529
[image loading]

I wish there was more TBLS news and Effort had more than 2 expressions.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 13:51:32
June 28 2012 13:51 GMT
#4530
On June 28 2012 22:37 Mawi wrote:
[image loading]

Seriously this thread goes upp and then down and upp and down stop arguing geesh


It would help alot, if people dont post openly Sc2 bashing pictures. It always goes back to that. I dont say they aren't funny or they are, but if you "hurt" someone's game, expect his reply, and the circle begins, again.
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
June 28 2012 14:04 GMT
#4531
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:12:56
June 28 2012 14:04 GMT
#4532
How can you hurt a game? I mean, how can you hurt SCII unless you're Dustin Browder? You're acting insecure by taking these jokes seriously. If every time someone made fun of Fantasy and someone raged...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Martyrc
Profile Joined May 2012
217 Posts
June 28 2012 14:08 GMT
#4533
On June 28 2012 21:42 Flameberger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 21:28 Emix_Squall wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Finally constructive thoughts thank.

So let me make things clear, like I originally said (but you didn't seem to have read it) BW is a great game that I've been playing (very little that's true, but enough to enjoy it and never question it's quality). Now let's go back in history and be a bit logical. When SC2 was released it was clearly considered as the game who could help eSports get back on track as just like many industries were affected by the world's financial situation, eSports didn't have great years from 2008 to 2010. Now I wrote my university thesis on that topic so if you're really curious about that PM me and you'll get 70 pages of document explaining that (though it's in French as my university asked it that way ...).
SC2 being very likely to become a very important eSport, it would bring exposure to the eSport scene in general just by existing. And of course, it's only logical to think that by bringing exposure to the scene, it would bring some to BW too. After all, once people here about SC2, many might be curious about the game which set what basically any competitive RTS should aim toward being: aka BW.

BUT, what turned out bad IMO is that instead of just embracing the Starcraft franchise as a whole, some of the BW players (AKA members of BW community) started bashing SC2 players, basically acting like elitist douches. This is somehow an understandable human reaction (the whole "I knew about X before it was cool" here turns out to be "I played competitive RTS before it became so mainstream with SC2"). In the end what happened is that a cleavage between the SC2 community and BW community was created which should have never even existed in the first place. By dividing the RTS fans community in BW and SC2 communities, both those game didn't get as much exposure as they could have. Now it didn't matter that much for SC2 because the game was young and meant to keep on rising, but for BW, I think it's much more problematic since the game probably didn't have that many great years ahead of him (with SC2 logically gaining more and more importance).

In the end my point is that part of the BW community contributed in accelerating BW's decline with that attitude.
Now to make things clear, I never said BW TL community (sure TL is by far the biggest community but the BW VS SC2 war didn't only happen here, check Reddit, Bnet forums, etc ...) so don't take it so personally.

As for why all this discussion is held on that topic, I have absolutely no idea why this is. It started pages ago. I just felt like I was reading too much bullshit (or at least, what I consider to be bullshit) lately so I wanted to give my thoughts on that like everyone does on forums.

Once again, I have nothing against BW and it's a great game, but don't blindly defend a community just based on the fact that you belong to it. The BW community especially people who have been here for a long time did a huge amount of work (just by existing) for eSports development, but still some of it's members' behaviour after SC2's release cost it quite a bit. Also I don't have time to read all your contribution to those forums but I'm sure you did a lot considering your amount of posts, can't see how this is relevant in this discussion though.

PS: I called you brain-dead fanboy coz that's seriously what your first post made me think of you, though I now can see you can clearly explain your point and discuss a subject constructively. Didn't call you retarded, just called retarded the idea of "TL killed BW" because it's plain wrong, you know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Fucking amazing :D
¨First in, last out.¨
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
June 28 2012 14:12 GMT
#4534
On June 28 2012 22:51 Darksoldierr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 22:37 Mawi wrote:
[image loading]

Seriously this thread goes upp and then down and upp and down stop arguing geesh


It would help alot, if people dont post openly Sc2 bashing pictures. It always goes back to that. I dont say they aren't funny or they are, but if you "hurt" someone's game, expect his reply, and the circle begins, again.

[image blocked]
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
TheRavensName
Profile Joined August 2011
United States911 Posts
June 28 2012 14:27 GMT
#4535
On June 28 2012 23:04 Antisocialmunky wrote:
How can you hurt a game? I mean, how can you hurt SCII unless you're Dustin Browder? You're acting insecure by taking these jokes seriously. If every time someone made fun of Fantasy and someone raged...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



As a Fantasy Fan I found that comment hurtful
I once breadcrumbed watcher in a game with no watchers in the setup.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:40:30
June 28 2012 14:35 GMT
#4536
On June 28 2012 22:50 Antisocialmunky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I wish there was more TBLS news and Effort had more than 2 expressions.


For once I think I can one-up ASM:

[image loading]

and a new one:

[image loading]
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:42:12
June 28 2012 14:39 GMT
#4537
On June 28 2012 23:27 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 23:04 Antisocialmunky wrote:
How can you hurt a game? I mean, how can you hurt SCII unless you're Dustin Browder? You're acting insecure by taking these jokes seriously. If every time someone made fun of Fantasy and someone raged...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



As a Fantasy Fan I found that comment hurtful

[image loading]
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:58:05
June 28 2012 14:43 GMT
#4538
i'm sure yall can do something with this
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pwcua/
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 15:56:11
June 28 2012 15:53 GMT
#4539
On June 28 2012 21:28 Emix_Squall wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Finally constructive thoughts thank.

So let me make things clear, like I originally said (but you didn't seem to have read it) BW is a great game that I've been playing (very little that's true, but enough to enjoy it and never question it's quality). Now let's go back in history and be a bit logical. When SC2 was released it was clearly considered as the game who could help eSports get back on track as just like many industries were affected by the world's financial situation, eSports didn't have great years from 2008 to 2010. Now I wrote my university thesis on that topic so if you're really curious about that PM me and you'll get 70 pages of document explaining that (though it's in French as my university asked it that way ...).
SC2 being very likely to become a very important eSport, it would bring exposure to the eSport scene in general just by existing. And of course, it's only logical to think that by bringing exposure to the scene, it would bring some to BW too. After all, once people here about SC2, many might be curious about the game which set what basically any competitive RTS should aim toward being: aka BW.

BUT, what turned out bad IMO is that instead of just embracing the Starcraft franchise as a whole, some of the BW players (AKA members of BW community) started bashing SC2 players, basically acting like elitist douches. This is somehow an understandable human reaction (the whole "I knew about X before it was cool" here turns out to be "I played competitive RTS before it became so mainstream with SC2"). In the end what happened is that a cleavage between the SC2 community and BW community was created which should have never even existed in the first place. By dividing the RTS fans community in BW and SC2 communities, both those game didn't get as much exposure as they could have. Now it didn't matter that much for SC2 because the game was young and meant to keep on rising, but for BW, I think it's much more problematic since the game probably didn't have that many great years ahead of him (with SC2 logically gaining more and more importance).

In the end my point is that part of the BW community contributed in accelerating BW's decline with that attitude.
Now to make things clear, I never said BW TL community (sure TL is by far the biggest community but the BW VS SC2 war didn't only happen here, check Reddit, Bnet forums, etc ...) so don't take it so personally.

As for why all this discussion is held on that topic, I have absolutely no idea why this is. It started pages ago. I just felt like I was reading too much bullshit (or at least, what I consider to be bullshit) lately so I wanted to give my thoughts on that like everyone does on forums.

Once again, I have nothing against BW and it's a great game, but don't blindly defend a community just based on the fact that you belong to it. The BW community especially people who have been here for a long time did a huge amount of work (just by existing) for eSports development, but still some of it's members' behaviour after SC2's release cost it quite a bit. Also I don't have time to read all your contribution to those forums but I'm sure you did a lot considering your amount of posts, can't see how this is relevant in this discussion though.

PS: I called you brain-dead fanboy coz that's seriously what your first post made me think of you, though I now can see you can clearly explain your point and discuss a subject constructively. Didn't call you retarded, just called retarded the idea of "TL killed BW" because it's plain wrong, you know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.



less arguing, more memes. now fuck off.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 16:22:11
June 28 2012 16:05 GMT
#4540
On June 28 2012 22:34 Caihead wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [code s spoilers] +

[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 22:31 Cmon wrote:
can't anyone make more about referee being removed/rematch/fined?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

omfg these are brilliant!!! LOL

to ASM, you should make flash say something like "only if you ref my games" ^.^

EDIT: Gah, i cant make a meme -.- someone make this for me.

top line: We can't give you 3-0

bottom line: so we'll have to give you 4-1.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9060
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 44
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 361
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1340
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 4m
Replay Cast
19h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.