• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9032 users

Tossgirl on Jaedong - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
January 11 2012 11:21 GMT
#121
man i got really sad at that line "they threw away their teen years chasing their dreams"
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
January 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#122
This will proberly never leave me but every time i think of Tossgirl i think of how she cried when she lost to Idra

Looks fantastic but i can't take her serieus after that drama.
Good thing there's the Dong with her to give her some backbone ! ... ha ha i know right.
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
January 11 2012 12:35 GMT
#123
Jaejae, so humble greatful and shy He's a nice guy. We must keep supporting him and the Team8
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
January 11 2012 13:18 GMT
#124
On January 11 2012 21:35 Copymizer wrote:
Jaejae, so humble greatful and shy He's a nice guy. We must keep supporting him and the Team8


agree.

By the way, thanks rotinegg for translating. I'm really appreciate it
Learn,live and love it.
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
January 11 2012 13:28 GMT
#125
I really hope to se TG in a game soon.
War. Bloody War.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
January 11 2012 13:30 GMT
#126
Jesus... this is kind of hard for me to read. I like Jaedong so much and it just breaks my heart to see him lose. I hope he stays strong and that he can work his way out of this slump.


TG=Recently as Hwaseung Oz disbanded, you were picked up by Team8, and I am curious how it has been. As another progamer, I was worried for you.

JD=I believe progamers are professionals that will perform under any circumstance. It is my responsibility to be satisfied with the fact that I can still do this for a living and give it my all.

JD=I think that would be the hardest time of my progaming career. It was that hard. I was parted from my teammates with whom I had shared so many good and bad moments, and some of them were unable to continue progaming as a career, so it was a bad time all around. I felt so emotional watching them. August was like a month-long nightmare. I had a really hard time when I went 0-3 during the ProLeague finals against SKTelecom T1, but that was nothing compared to August.

TG=It really must have been. I can only imagine how hard it must have been from what you said.

JD=They threw away their teen years chasing their dreams, but they were denied the opportunity even before they could blossom. I felt bad because I came out at the other end relatively unscathed.


This is why I love Jaedong so much. He is a true champion.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
January 11 2012 13:54 GMT
#127
And I didnt watch the "last e-sports award ceremony" T_T
Anyone link?
Tekken ProGamer
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
January 11 2012 13:56 GMT
#128
big thank you for bringing it here, damn can't really read it now, but if i bookmark i'll forget

♥ JD Tossgirl ♥

it hardly get's any better than that
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 11 2012 14:18 GMT
#129
Is it me or there is a little flirting here and there ?

The translation was really good and i am looking forward for part2 as well.

Question ... How many parts has this ? (please tell me it's really long and have 5parts !)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
January 11 2012 15:38 GMT
#130
OT1H, progamer interviews are always amazing, such nice people with such passion for their game.

OTOH, it makes me feel like a kitten-killer every time I end up rooting against any progamer. <3 BW, <3 JD, <3 <3 <3 Tossgirl

PS Title is misleading, was half-expecting a fanfic, given TL's usual, uh, tendencies.

PPS The pictures seems like screens from a KDrama of like the most shyest awkward first date ever.

PPPS I think my heart would probably melt into cotton candy come part 2.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Chaves
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Brazil315 Posts
January 11 2012 15:48 GMT
#131
JD ll aways be my favorite zerg!!
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
January 11 2012 15:56 GMT
#132
On January 11 2012 07:21 rotinegg wrote:
TG= At first I wanted to look for a popular player whom I had been acquainted to, but then I chose to go for somebody I didn't know at all, and you came to mind.

JD= But we aren't complete strangers. Before I debuted, when I was a practice partner, we played a game; don't you remember?


I dont get it both Jaedong and Tossgirl went to Shanghai to promote SC, were on few pics together and now they re saying like they never seen each other ? strange!

Anyway nice interview but imo they were way to nice for each other and it made it a little boring.
Hope part 2 will be more spicy
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
January 11 2012 16:00 GMT
#133
On January 12 2012 00:56 George_the_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 07:21 rotinegg wrote:
TG= At first I wanted to look for a popular player whom I had been acquainted to, but then I chose to go for somebody I didn't know at all, and you came to mind.

JD= But we aren't complete strangers. Before I debuted, when I was a practice partner, we played a game; don't you remember?


I dont get it both Jaedong and Tossgirl went to Shanghai to promote SC, were on few pics together and now they re saying like they never seen each other ? strange!

Anyway nice interview but imo they were way to nice for each other and it made it a little boring.
Hope part 2 will be more spicy

I guess they were never introduced "formally," although even that blows my mind. Given how much effort and time from outsiders it took for JD to start talking to Bisu, though, I guess I can kind of see them not having gotten to know each other.
Translator
Toadily
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States837 Posts
January 11 2012 16:02 GMT
#134
Amazing title haha xD
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
January 11 2012 16:02 GMT
#135
On January 12 2012 00:56 George_the_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 07:21 rotinegg wrote:
TG= At first I wanted to look for a popular player whom I had been acquainted to, but then I chose to go for somebody I didn't know at all, and you came to mind.

JD= But we aren't complete strangers. Before I debuted, when I was a practice partner, we played a game; don't you remember?


I dont get it both Jaedong and Tossgirl went to Shanghai to promote SC, were on few pics together and now they re saying like they never seen each other ? strange!

Anyway nice interview but imo they were way to nice for each other and it made it a little boring.
Hope part 2 will be more spicy



What happened in Shanghai stays in Shanghai!
Brood War forever!
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
January 11 2012 16:28 GMT
#136
On January 12 2012 01:02 Kralic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 00:56 George_the_man wrote:
On January 11 2012 07:21 rotinegg wrote:
TG= At first I wanted to look for a popular player whom I had been acquainted to, but then I chose to go for somebody I didn't know at all, and you came to mind.

JD= But we aren't complete strangers. Before I debuted, when I was a practice partner, we played a game; don't you remember?


I dont get it both Jaedong and Tossgirl went to Shanghai to promote SC, were on few pics together and now they re saying like they never seen each other ? strange!

Anyway nice interview but imo they were way to nice for each other and it made it a little boring.
Hope part 2 will be more spicy



What happened in Shanghai stays in Shanghai!


Haha looks like it , i mean cmon, in recent interview when Bisu was asked if he had sister did he want her to date Jaedong it came out Jaedong had like 2 gfs at same time - JAEDONG IS A DOG :D he spent like week or 2 in shanghai promoting SC with her even if u did not want to meet somebody u would , and this interview

- hello complete stranger
- hi its a shame we never get a chance to meet together before -ee i played a game vs u like 10 years ago remember !?
-sure! it was good game!

Cmon ! ure bad liars :D Something happened for sure , GIEF THAT STORY :D
buickskylark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada664 Posts
January 11 2012 16:49 GMT
#137
On January 11 2012 17:09 rotinegg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 17:06 Telcontar wrote:
On January 11 2012 16:03 Lightwip wrote:
Fuck, Kal is so tall.

Isn't Kal like 6ft (183cm) tall? That's not THAT tall. I guess JD just isn't as big as we thought he was. Slim people always tend to look taller. He is leaning down to speak in the pic so he probably loses an inch there. Looks around 5'9 (175cm) if Kal is really 6ft.

Oh and I remember that special DES interview with JD and Bisu where the latter is said to be 5'9. In the pics he looked about the same height as JD.

Kal 190cm yo


wrong. he's 9 feet tall and shoots lightning from his arse and lasers from his eyes.
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1795 Posts
January 11 2012 16:51 GMT
#138
ah, great read
LML
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
January 11 2012 17:14 GMT
#139
On January 12 2012 01:49 buickskylark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 17:09 rotinegg wrote:
On January 11 2012 17:06 Telcontar wrote:
On January 11 2012 16:03 Lightwip wrote:
Fuck, Kal is so tall.

Isn't Kal like 6ft (183cm) tall? That's not THAT tall. I guess JD just isn't as big as we thought he was. Slim people always tend to look taller. He is leaning down to speak in the pic so he probably loses an inch there. Looks around 5'9 (175cm) if Kal is really 6ft.

Oh and I remember that special DES interview with JD and Bisu where the latter is said to be 5'9. In the pics he looked about the same height as JD.

Kal 190cm yo


wrong. he's 9 feet tall and shoots lightning from his arse and lasers from his eyes.

is he a descendent of George Washington or something?
+ Show Spoiler +
Translator
josemb40
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Peru611 Posts
January 11 2012 17:30 GMT
#140
thnx for sharing!
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.