• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8690 users

[VODs] The Famous Victories of Lee Jae Dong - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lorant
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Hungary112 Posts
April 13 2012 16:03 GMT
#81
Thank you for this thread. Jaedong the Tyrant shall rise again.
"Framer framing a GF would return him as mafia" - this is pretty funny.
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
April 13 2012 17:36 GMT
#82
On April 14 2012 00:55 Elroi wrote:
Holy shit I approve of this thread. And I have no idea how I could have missed this little corner of paradise on earth.
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 00:16 NicksonReyes wrote:
Some hardcore Jaedong fans should recommend some JvZs. It's just a long list of vPs and vTs, and he's known as the greatest ZvZer ever. There SHOULD be more interesting JvZs that most of us might have missed.

What about that game (it could have been against Modesty) when his drone gliched when constructing the extractor so he had to kill it with his other drones and then rebuild the extractor. I remember him saying somewhere that it was the game he was the most proud of himself.

Popzags, you are a hero. I have never even seen that game against Oov before.

Jaedong fighting!

It was vs Clon, 07/11/2007, ACE vs Lecaf, I think. Can't find the VOD on YT, but here's another link.
http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/5441533-1485145131.html
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
April 13 2012 17:39 GMT
#83
On April 14 2012 02:36 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 00:55 Elroi wrote:
Holy shit I approve of this thread. And I have no idea how I could have missed this little corner of paradise on earth.
On April 14 2012 00:16 NicksonReyes wrote:
Some hardcore Jaedong fans should recommend some JvZs. It's just a long list of vPs and vTs, and he's known as the greatest ZvZer ever. There SHOULD be more interesting JvZs that most of us might have missed.

What about that game (it could have been against Modesty) when his drone gliched when constructing the extractor so he had to kill it with his other drones and then rebuild the extractor. I remember him saying somewhere that it was the game he was the most proud of himself.

Popzags, you are a hero. I have never even seen that game against Oov before.

Jaedong fighting!

It was vs Clon, 07/11/2007, ACE vs Lecaf, I think. Can't find the VOD on YT, but here's another link.
http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/5441533-1485145131.html

Thanks!
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
April 13 2012 18:31 GMT
#84
Jaedong vs Keke

After losing some lings early in the game, he is forced to place a sunken in his main. Jaedong is behind at this extremely early stage in the game. I'll leave it at that.

internet trouble, will link vod later.
☺
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
April 13 2012 19:31 GMT
#85
On April 14 2012 03:31 Release wrote:
Jaedong vs Keke

After losing some lings early in the game, he is forced to place a sunken in his main. Jaedong is behind at this extremely early stage in the game. I'll leave it at that.

internet trouble, will link vod later.



this one?
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 20:08:41
April 13 2012 20:06 GMT
#86
Jaedong vs Effort super ace match in the 2009? PL semis, I remember I almost had a heart attack watching it, especially because Oz got destroyed 0-4 that day.
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 03:09:11
April 14 2012 03:08 GMT
#87
On November 07 2011 20:51 Tufas wrote:
Well its very sad that you only include his greatest victories ..
But I cannot stand here and say nothing.
Although he lost, I still think this was one of the most awesome games in BW history. (also for the fact that it was 2010 YELLOW)


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/43045_Jaedong_vs_YellOw

EDIT : I forgot to say that your list is awesome.


THANKYOUSOVERYMUCH for posting this, I remember watching this game a few months ago, tried to download it the next day but for some reason I lost the link and I couldnt find this video for a long time...eventualy I gave up thinking maybe I just dreamed about it...It wasnt a dream, it happened. ITSFUCKINGREAL.

Thanks again, The Storm Zerg vs The Tyrant. EPIC GAME!!
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
April 23 2012 18:21 GMT
#88
Rewatched JD vs Stork, Tau Cross, 16.10.2009, WCG Grand Finals, Final, Set 1

Man, that crowd of 15k+ was HUGE and made me smile thinking how BW was so big a few years ago
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
greenDron
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)94 Posts
April 23 2012 20:12 GMT
#89
HOW does he get off those muta shots in the game vs effort??? his mutas dont even turn around sometimes to hit the scourge!!!
pm me
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
April 23 2012 20:51 GMT
#90
On April 24 2012 05:12 greenDron wrote:
HOW does he get off those muta shots in the game vs effort??? his mutas dont even turn around sometimes to hit the scourge!!!



haha seriously sickest micro ever, and that freaking death stare!!! JvZ so epic
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
April 23 2012 20:53 GMT
#91
someone should make a thread for flash's games.

that yellow vs jaedong game is one of the most historical zvz games in history. greatest zvz ive ever seen.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
kade
Profile Joined March 2011
94 Posts
April 23 2012 20:53 GMT
#92
jaedong is undoubtedly a great player but I just don't see that spark of greatness that everyone else seems to see in him, which games should I watch?
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
April 23 2012 21:25 GMT
#93
On April 24 2012 05:53 kade wrote:
jaedong is undoubtedly a great player but I just don't see that spark of greatness that everyone else seems to see in him, which games should I watch?


All of em:O
Jaedong & Faker
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
April 23 2012 21:44 GMT
#94
On April 24 2012 05:53 kade wrote:
jaedong is undoubtedly a great player but I just don't see that spark of greatness that everyone else seems to see in him, which games should I watch?


At the man's career height, he can plow through any opposition. The difference between him and Flash is that Flash run away from problems and constantly keep his opponents on their foot by inventing new strategies at every single game. While with Jaedong, you know that he is coming toward you, the tactics that he will use. But you simply cannot put a halt on the man because his superior physique.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Ra.Xor.2
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1784 Posts
April 23 2012 21:54 GMT
#95
On April 24 2012 06:44 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 05:53 kade wrote:
jaedong is undoubtedly a great player but I just don't see that spark of greatness that everyone else seems to see in him, which games should I watch?


At the man's career height, he can plow through any opposition. The difference between him and Flash is that Flash run away from problems and constantly keep his opponents on their foot by inventing new strategies at every single game. While with Jaedong, you know that he is coming toward you, the tactics that he will use. But you simply cannot put a halt on the man because his superior physique.


I especially like the use of the word "physique." I imagine Jaedong jumping through both booth screens to tackle his opponent, NFL style.

I feel that whereas Flash is famous for his pure, unrelenting dominance, Jaedong and more so Bisu were famous for moments of brilliance in which they simultaneously attacked six spots or had the ridiculous game sense to scout out a proxy 2 gate or something like that. They all play different styles spectacularly well and are a testament to the brilliance of Brood War.
#1 Flash Fan
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
April 23 2012 21:55 GMT
#96
On April 24 2012 06:44 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 05:53 kade wrote:
jaedong is undoubtedly a great player but I just don't see that spark of greatness that everyone else seems to see in him, which games should I watch?


At the man's career height, he can plow through any opposition. The difference between him and Flash is that Flash run away from problems and constantly keep his opponents on their foot by inventing new strategies at every single game. While with Jaedong, you know that he is coming toward you, the tactics that he will use. But you simply cannot put a halt on the man because his superior physique.


This man speaks wisdom!

Btw, kade, go watch Batoo OSL finals Jaedong vs Fantasy. One of the greatest finals ever.! You can try watching his all-kills in WinnersLeague 2009. He was literally unstoppable at that time (my preference is his all kill vs KT, such a monster). You can even try his Bacchus 2009 semifinals against Fantasy again. The games are great, and they are even greater if you know the background

For the lazy people here are the spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fantasy won against Jaedong in Proleague finals and secured his team a victory, he has done so twice! JAedong lost to Calm in MSL semifinals and that was veery strange because first and foremost it was ZvZ and a bo5. Every true Jaedong fan knows that he had lost only 3 or so bo5 until that time. So everyone thought that Jaedong has started his decline, but... Plexa said it amazingly: ''Jaedong is an amazing individual. If he is ever classed as a bonjwa by future generations, then the trait he should be remembered for is his unwavering determination to succeed against all odds. A long time ago I argued that Flash was going to become the greatest player alive because of his ability to manipulate people’s mindsets – little could I have imagined that there would be a player that has mental toughness like an ox and does not give in – ever.

Jaedong is the player that is defining this generation of Progaming. Whether you want to accept that fact or not is up to you. As TL's #1 Jaedong anti-fan I’ve been trying to convince myself that he will never truly be the best, but I can’t run from the truth anymore.

No one can stand in Jaedong’s way - he's here to stay.
''
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
STTB
Profile Joined December 2010
United States25 Posts
April 23 2012 22:21 GMT
#97
I thought this was a pretty awesome game. Jaedong vs Snow La Mancha

Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
April 24 2012 00:40 GMT
#98


at 5:55 one of the sickest plays ever ever ever
Free Palestine
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
April 24 2012 19:11 GMT
#99
On April 24 2012 09:40 Ideas wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-k7BvwjCPY&start=5m55s\

at 5:55 one of the sickest plays ever ever ever


I was like ''is jaedong cheating?'' when I saw that, sick sick play
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
casualman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1198 Posts
April 28 2012 05:12 GMT
#100
Oh my god. My favorite progamer! Thanks a lot for compiling this ^^
GuMiho <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 18
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.