• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8521 users

[G] Streaming BW on JustinTV - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
October 26 2011 15:55 GMT
#81
Need help. Streaming with procaster or camtasia+fmle i got black screen in full screen when play brood war. When i hit pause/resume i got error an unnamed file was not found... So.. how can i fix black screen??
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
October 26 2011 16:09 GMT
#82
On October 27 2011 00:55 Modesty00 wrote:
Need help. Streaming with procaster or camtasia+fmle i got black screen in full screen when play brood war. When i hit pause/resume i got error an unnamed file was not found... So.. how can i fix black screen??


Well for one thing you don't hit Pause / resume, you hit [STOP] then [RESUME] so in other words I have them set to F11 -> F9 , then it works, sounds like you are hitting F9 twice? -.-;;
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1769 Posts
October 26 2011 16:39 GMT
#83
I tried using camtasia and fmle but bumped into so many problems, audio not detected, black screen... Xsplit with a big screen and a good window mode seems to me to be the best solution.
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 16:44:15
October 26 2011 16:43 GMT
#84
I was hitting f9 then f9.. or f9 then f10.. now f10 and f9 and WORKS .. man i lost like 3 hours+ trying to work with camtasia first post didn help much cuz so much writing but would not make it work by myself..

paulinepain - Tell the problem i would try to help.
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
CfgosCuba
Profile Joined February 2010
Cuba94 Posts
October 26 2011 16:48 GMT
#85
Hi guys
Me and fold tried to get my audio working on my stream, installed VAC but i only could listen to my voice and sometimes to my audio but it wasnt good at all..
I have windows xp and my soundcard is SoundMax, different to almost all of u cuz u guys have realtek.
I stream with xplit only cuz camtasia+fmle is lagging
Can u guys help me to figure out how can i stream with audio?
thxz in advance
http://www.twitch.tv/cfgoscuba c terran hwaiting.. sc2 too ez, 4 days playing and Im already platinun..wtf.. fuck sc2. I uninstalled it.. www.youtube.com/user/cfgoscuba2
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1769 Posts
October 26 2011 16:49 GMT
#86
On October 27 2011 01:43 Modesty00 wrote:
I was hitting f9 then f9.. or f9 then f10.. now f10 and f9 and WORKS .. man i lost like 3 hours+ trying to work with camtasia first post didn help much cuz so much writing but would not make it work by myself..

paulinepain - Tell the problem i would try to help.


Thanks for the initiative, i will definitely try again and send you a detailed report, this week end
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 07:24:35
October 27 2011 07:22 GMT
#87
On October 27 2011 01:43 Modesty00 wrote:
I was hitting f9 then f9.. or f9 then f10.. now f10 and f9 and WORKS .. man i lost like 3 hours+ trying to work with camtasia first post didn help much cuz so much writing but would not make it work by myself..

paulinepain - Tell the problem i would try to help.

Read the entire post which only takes 10 minutes and save 3 hours next time

If you have a way of reducing that wall of text please tell me and I'll change it.
t.t
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 16:21:01
October 27 2011 14:19 GMT
#88
Make video tutorial
Btw i still have some dificulty with streaming ... black screen.. hiting f10 then F9 but it trow me in desctop with that error and still black screen..
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 04:53:01
November 03 2011 04:40 GMT
#89
CPU: i7
OS(i.e. Which version of Windows you have): Windows 7
Your justin.tv/twitch.tv page: http://www.twitch.tv/akskdsl
Upload speed: .86 Mbps

using FMLE 3.2 and Camtasia

originally I had it set to Format H.264, 560 video/96 audio, and stream was working GREAT. Then I wanted a higher quality stream, so I decided to stop stream and fiddle w/ settings, switching format to H.264 and increasing video bitrate .. and then when I try to stream the audio works fine, but video is completely black screen!!!!

No matter what I do now, no video is getting through to my stream .. klasdjgklasjdgkl fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck D\

looking at the encoding log whenever I start the FMLE, the audio bitrate is normal, but the video bitrate is only 4, even tho I have it set much higher !! It's like it's capped at 4 Kbps, no matter what I set it to .. How can I make FMLE listen to me -_-

Ok the above problem only applies to VP6 .. when I switched format to H.264 bitrate was as I set it, but the stream is still not receiving video :\
Writerptrk
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 06:56:45
November 03 2011 06:56 GMT
#90
On November 03 2011 13:40 ArvickHero wrote:
CPU: i7
OS(i.e. Which version of Windows you have): Windows 7
Your justin.tv/twitch.tv page: http://www.twitch.tv/akskdsl
Upload speed: .86 Mbps

using FMLE 3.2 and Camtasia

originally I had it set to Format H.264, 560 video/96 audio, and stream was working GREAT. Then I wanted a higher quality stream, so I decided to stop stream and fiddle w/ settings, switching format to H.264 and increasing video bitrate .. and then when I try to stream the audio works fine, but video is completely black screen!!!!

No matter what I do now, no video is getting through to my stream .. klasdjgklasjdgkl fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck D\

looking at the encoding log whenever I start the FMLE, the audio bitrate is normal, but the video bitrate is only 4, even tho I have it set much higher !! It's like it's capped at 4 Kbps, no matter what I set it to .. How can I make FMLE listen to me -_-

Ok the above problem only applies to VP6 .. when I switched format to H.264 bitrate was as I set it, but the stream is still not receiving video :\

Use FMLE 2.5 and see how that works. I'm guessing 3.2 and Camtasia, just does not work at all from all the replies I've been getting.

Oh and I saw on your stream, you seem to got it to work in the end? How did you fix it?
t.t
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
November 03 2011 10:12 GMT
#91
i use camtasia and fmle 3.2 and it works -.-
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
Thebbeuttiffulland
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil288 Posts
November 03 2011 10:33 GMT
#92
nice but my pc not good enough to stream i bought it in 97
truth is out there
BroodWarHD
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
136 Posts
November 03 2011 11:58 GMT
#93
Yeah funny how large the overhead for streaming is.. when capturing and saving works at 60 fps Full hd but streaming only 13
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 03 2011 16:25 GMT
#94
On November 03 2011 15:56 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 13:40 ArvickHero wrote:
CPU: i7
OS(i.e. Which version of Windows you have): Windows 7
Your justin.tv/twitch.tv page: http://www.twitch.tv/akskdsl
Upload speed: .86 Mbps

using FMLE 3.2 and Camtasia

originally I had it set to Format H.264, 560 video/96 audio, and stream was working GREAT. Then I wanted a higher quality stream, so I decided to stop stream and fiddle w/ settings, switching format to H.264 and increasing video bitrate .. and then when I try to stream the audio works fine, but video is completely black screen!!!!

No matter what I do now, no video is getting through to my stream .. klasdjgklasjdgkl fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck D\

looking at the encoding log whenever I start the FMLE, the audio bitrate is normal, but the video bitrate is only 4, even tho I have it set much higher !! It's like it's capped at 4 Kbps, no matter what I set it to .. How can I make FMLE listen to me -_-

Ok the above problem only applies to VP6 .. when I switched format to H.264 bitrate was as I set it, but the stream is still not receiving video :\

Use FMLE 2.5 and see how that works. I'm guessing 3.2 and Camtasia, just does not work at all from all the replies I've been getting.

Oh and I saw on your stream, you seem to got it to work in the end? How did you fix it?

switching to 2.5 fixed it in the end! lol and idk about it getting fixed, it still shows my desktop when I go offline so yea lol ..
Writerptrk
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
November 14 2011 00:33 GMT
#95
The input lag when I load up bw is just too much and even slows down the game. Outside the game its perfectly fine. I thought it was my internet cause I only have 512kbps up but the data rate at the top of the screen (in Xsplit) says its between 100-200.

I get about 15-20% cpu usage for xsplit (and 55-60% for system idle process, no idea where the other 20% or so is going).
First I used the suggested settings but after seeing how laggy it was I toned everything down, 360 res, 20fps, lower video and audio bitrates, set cpu affinity to realtime and nothing changed.

My computer's not bad at all so im guessing 512kbps just doesn't cut it?

+ Show Spoiler [SPECS] +
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz
Memory: G-Skill 4GB DDR3 RAM
Video Card: ASUS 5870
Monitor: Samsung 22" 120Hz
Sound Card: Steel Series USB PnP
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Motherboard: Gigabyte MA790GPT-UD3H
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
November 17 2011 11:45 GMT
#96
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Your justin.tv/twitch.tv page: http://www.twitch.tv/pipogevy
Upload speed: 0.25 Mbps

How should I setup, im totally lost right now
John 15:13
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
November 23 2011 08:27 GMT
#97
Sent PMs to L3gendary and PiPoGevy. Sorry about the late reply.
t.t
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 08:59:43
November 23 2011 08:51 GMT
#98
Specs

CPU:AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz
OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Twitch tv page:Twitch.tv/Megalisk
Upload Speed: 4 Mbps.

I've always had to stream in windowed mode, which really sucks (even 2x window mode in smaller resolution). So I followed the guide and streaming fullscreen worked the first time, but then a few days later when i tried streaming again FMLE wouldnt do anything when I hit start.

FMLE is a huge piece of shit IMO, used 99% cpu when streaming sc2 when xsplit used a fraction of that..sad its the only way to stream though .
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
InstaGator
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada1 Post
November 23 2011 09:58 GMT
#99
Hey Guys I wanted to start streaming, I am very bad at Starcraft Broodwar but oh well, just wanted to have fun and check me out if you want to :D much appreciated, always leave me some comments or tips on how to improve my game, I will be streaming very soon anyone know if the following OP advice works on the mac as well? Thanks guys :D
Enjoy starcraft :D
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 17:41:14
November 30 2011 17:23 GMT
#100
CPU: Core 2 Duo E8400
OS: Vista
Using: FMLE 2.5, Camtasia 7

Whenever I press "pause" for camtasia 7, I get alt-tabbed out of BW and back into the main screen :/
POGGERS
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
25m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.