• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9614 users

[G] Streaming BW on JustinTV - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
November 30 2011 17:28 GMT
#101
arite if i find the time ill do a tutorial (video) for FMLE+Camtasia, the video will be approx 5 minutes in length, since thats about how long it takes to set both up from scratch (after all is installed)

konadora I am pming you the correct Camtasia. make sure during the installation of it you TICK the Live Output Support, which i dont think any versions past 5 of camtasia have, or if they do, you need 5 or less for this to work.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 30 2011 17:43 GMT
#102
thanks ^___^
POGGERS
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
December 04 2011 13:45 GMT
#103
On November 23 2011 18:58 InstaGator wrote:
Hey Guys I wanted to start streaming, I am very bad at Starcraft Broodwar but oh well, just wanted to have fun and check me out if you want to :D much appreciated, always leave me some comments or tips on how to improve my game, I will be streaming very soon anyone know if the following OP advice works on the mac as well? Thanks guys :D


I don't know how it works on Mac, sorry.
t.t
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 11 2011 00:58 GMT
#104
I have a question. Why does Xsplit not work with full screen? Because even with starcraft at high priority, windowed mode makes my my mouse movement feel just a touch slow. And I'm not at all interested in shelling out $300 for Camtasia to see if I want to casually stream for kicks and giggles once and awhile.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 01:01:47
December 11 2011 01:01 GMT
#105
On December 11 2011 09:58 Falling wrote:
I have a question. Why does Xsplit not work with full screen? Because even with starcraft at high priority, windowed mode makes my my mouse movement feel just a touch slow. And I'm not at all interested in shelling out $300 for Camtasia to see if I want to casually stream for kicks and giggles once and awhile.


It must have to do with the old resolution of BW.

(check your PM)
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
December 13 2011 16:04 GMT
#106
Im now using camtasia 7, but there is no live output or driver.... what to dddooooooooo...
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
chlorek
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2 Posts
December 21 2011 04:55 GMT
#107
Hi i have problem with camtasia 5.0 + flme 2.5 . I can't get Camtasia to the device box in Adobe Flash media Live Encoder.It only can see cam ... I've been searching for an answer for a week .. Plz help
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 07:07:00
December 21 2011 06:28 GMT
#108
nvm
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 21 2011 06:36 GMT
#109
Just for some reference, my system is a Pentium 4 3.0Ghz


September 16 2011


Dear god...


On topic though, it is good to see stuff like this, the vast majority of players dont really understand streaming etc and guides are usually very helpful
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 07:17:42
December 21 2011 06:55 GMT
#110
for some reason i only get a black screen. I feel like i am so close.

the flash media encoder 2.5 has camtasia studio video capture driver as the device and I made sure every other setting was the same as the OP. On my justin.tv channel it says "Live" but it is just black. But in the Flash Media Encoder 2.5, I can see my mouse moving about my desktop.

Not sure what is going on. it is capturing my mic but my channel is just black.

edit: i am doing this fullscreen. using cam 5, flash media encoder 2.5 and Windows 7.


I see that other people have the same problem but there were no solutions given. Am I doomed? T_T
chlorek
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2 Posts
December 21 2011 07:00 GMT
#111
hmm i gave up cant stream camtasia + fmle.. bytheway is there any way to get windows mode wider ...exept shift window cuz it doesnt work for me ;]?
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 21 2011 07:34 GMT
#112
okay i tried fmle 3.2 and 3.1 to no avail. not sure what is going on, would appreciate help from w7 users.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 21 2011 07:56 GMT
#113
Use FMLE 2.5!
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
December 21 2011 08:35 GMT
#114
Is this for any kind of streaming?
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 23:15:55
December 21 2011 08:49 GMT
#115
On December 21 2011 16:56 Megaliskuu wrote:
Use FMLE 2.5!


oops sorry forgot to mention I tried 2.5 first and it did not work

EDIT:

the only thing on my stream that works is my mic. Even though it says that it reads the camtasia video capture device.

Also, in my FMLE preview of the output and input, I see my desktop and my mouse moving about. But still I just get a black screen when I view my jtv channel.
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 20:42:31
December 21 2011 20:41 GMT
#116
On December 21 2011 17:49 Golgotha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 16:56 Megaliskuu wrote:
Use FMLE 2.5!


oops sorry forgot to mention I tried 2.5 first and it did not work

EDIT:

This is my stream! http://j-tv.me/sxQjZ1

but the only thing that works is my mic. Even though it says that it reads the camtasia video capture device.

Also, in my FMLE preview of the output and input, I see my desktop and my mouse moving about. But still I just get a black screen when I view my jtv channel.

Damn, yes i got that too now. I don't get it yesterday works, now not.. i even helped 1 friend to stream and i did everything find and he now stream.. but wtf i cant now...
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/F7/3A/03ed14472addf73a.jpg
i got black screen at right and is says offline to my channel...??
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 21 2011 23:17 GMT
#117
On December 22 2011 05:41 Modesty00 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 17:49 Golgotha wrote:
On December 21 2011 16:56 Megaliskuu wrote:
Use FMLE 2.5!


oops sorry forgot to mention I tried 2.5 first and it did not work

EDIT:

This is my stream! http://j-tv.me/sxQjZ1

but the only thing that works is my mic. Even though it says that it reads the camtasia video capture device.

Also, in my FMLE preview of the output and input, I see my desktop and my mouse moving about. But still I just get a black screen when I view my jtv channel.

Damn, yes i got that too now. I don't get it yesterday works, now not.. i even helped 1 friend to stream and i did everything find and he now stream.. but wtf i cant now...
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/F7/3A/03ed14472addf73a.jpg
i got black screen at right and is says offline to my channel...??


okay that is strange. you got it to work but now it wont? wtf

btw what OS are you using and what cam version and fmle version?


The OP is trying to help me fix this, I will post a solution once it is found.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 22 2011 04:26 GMT
#118
Thank you Fold for helping me get my stream working! The problem was not in the directions or compatibility with Windows 7. I was just a bumbling fool that did not read directions carefully enough!

So, if you get a black screen on jtv, make sure that you put the STREAM CODE where it says 'Stream' inside FMLE 2.5.

ALSO! You will see a black screen if you look at your stream from the viewpoint of the broadcaster! Thus, to check on your stream make sure you go to the url that your viewers will see!

My set up was:
Windows 7
FMLE 2.5
Camtasia 5

NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
December 22 2011 05:17 GMT
#119
--- Nuked ---
Modesty00
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria262 Posts
December 22 2011 17:00 GMT
#120
On December 22 2011 13:26 Golgotha wrote:
Thank you Fold for helping me get my stream working! The problem was not in the directions or compatibility with Windows 7. I was just a bumbling fool that did not read directions carefully enough!

So, if you get a black screen on jtv, make sure that you put the STREAM CODE where it says 'Stream' inside FMLE 2.5.

ALSO! You will see a black screen if you look at your stream from the viewpoint of the broadcaster! Thus, to check on your stream make sure you go to the url that your viewers will see!

My set up was:
Windows 7
FMLE 2.5
Camtasia 5


And now my friend got same problem... Win7 Camtasia 5.1, Flash media encoder 3.2
A. I. Bots 1x1 https://youtu.be/2iff34KYfMg
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech95
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 772
Soma 434
910 347
BeSt 307
Hyuk 296
Light 258
Horang2 236
Pusan 99
Dewaltoss 97
EffOrt 84
[ Show more ]
Shinee 55
Killer 48
Mong 42
Yoon 37
Rush 35
ZerO 34
Stork 34
Mind 32
Bale 27
NotJumperer 26
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 19
Sharp 18
sorry 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
hero 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps765
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns30104
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT372
DeMusliM189
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King105
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH238
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.