Awesome job Oz. String together more wins guys! You can make it.

Tx for trans.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Khul Sadukar
Australia1735 Posts
Awesome job Oz. String together more wins guys! You can make it. ![]() Tx for trans. | ||
|
DarkMatter_
Canada1774 Posts
On May 05 2011 12:46 Harem wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2011 12:34 DarkMatter_ wrote: Awesome, thanks a lot. I didn't realize Dear was from estro (I know Sky is from estro). Err, Sky was personally chosen by Oz coach and has always been Oz. See http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=90117#1 (sky = haneul/1z2z3z[kal]) Thanks~ Hm, I could've sworn Oz got one player from estro and I thought that player was Sky. | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On May 06 2011 13:02 DarkMatter_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2011 12:46 Harem wrote: On May 05 2011 12:34 DarkMatter_ wrote: Awesome, thanks a lot. I didn't realize Dear was from estro (I know Sky is from estro). Err, Sky was personally chosen by Oz coach and has always been Oz. See http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=90117#1 (sky = haneul/1z2z3z[kal]) Thanks~ Hm, I could've sworn Oz got one player from estro and I thought that player was Sky. It was Dear lol. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5779 FrodaN2685 fl0m923 Beastyqt848 mouzStarbuck416 KnowMe336 ArmadaUGS128 ToD110 Mew2King55 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • printf StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Letter143 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|