• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8040 users

RRB to Templars of Twilight - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
December 19 2004 08:54 GMT
#41
Okay this is really weird.. Loads of posts have dissappeared from this thread, and last time I opened it there was just 1 page + 1 post while this morning there was like 3 pages..

Now I open it and it's 2 ..

-.- WTH?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
December 19 2004 08:55 GMT
#42
On December 19 2004 17:10 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
we do


There's strafe and his usual personality

<3 Strafe.
Moderator
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
December 19 2004 09:10 GMT
#43
On December 19 2004 02:33 [ErOs]~InCoGniTo wrote:
interesting, kind of, not really .... zzZzzzz
anyways.. ToT is a good team but still not really the best like people make them out to be, thier stacked for "wgt" players, but on the grandscale thier still pretty low on the chain, i think it would be pretty funny to see them go up vs some of the top west teams, although dont take away anything from ToT from my post.. it is a great team for b.net standerds.
RRB = excellent player, would be a good addition.
And for everyone saying that ToT will take everyone that suddenly becomes good players, that is a good thing, not bad.
Most people will make thier names by joining ToT, by that they can further thier growth as gamers, then move onto better things, there is obviously better teams than ToT, and once making thier names and practising, people can introduce themselves into the korean communities and further themselves even more.


stop talking about how great the west clans are were talking about europe and also that last part is obvious, anyways yea this clan is great but everyone knows they are not gonna stay together
troi oi thang map nai!!!
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
December 19 2004 10:13 GMT
#44
On December 19 2004 17:50 gg_hertzz wrote:
This situation harkens back to the Boxer-Yellow Ever series.

Boxer won it quickly with strategies most fans disapproved-of because from a fan's persective it wasn't that great to watch.

This time, ToT has become a BW superpower-team but it makes things less exciting because there's no sense of competition.


I don't even see how you can compare the two. Starleague is TOP BW players. This thread is just about an internet clan/guild who happens to be getting people who are top non-Korean players to join. I don't see it as disappointing because when do you ever see ToT really compete? Some gay WGT clan battles where half the players don't show or make excuses? I'm actually most sad that people made TWO THREADS about new people joining ToT. Maybe soon we will see threads on who the new people joining X17 are since that's such a top East team.

As far as competing against Korean pro teams(Or even west guilds). Not gonna happen. These players could all play together before they joined the team. I doubt they will be much more motivated JUST BECAUSE they are in ToT now.
Broom
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
December 19 2004 10:51 GMT
#45
This reminds me of Kirby in Super Smash Bros. on N64. He was fucking stacked like crazy, cheapest character in that game for sure.
secret base
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
December 19 2004 11:18 GMT
#46
On December 19 2004 19:13 red.venom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 17:50 gg_hertzz wrote:
This situation harkens back to the Boxer-Yellow Ever series.

Boxer won it quickly with strategies most fans disapproved-of because from a fan's persective it wasn't that great to watch.

This time, ToT has become a BW superpower-team but it makes things less exciting because there's no sense of competition.


I don't even see how you can compare the two. Starleague is TOP BW players. This thread is just about an internet clan/guild who happens to be getting people who are top non-Korean players to join. I don't see it as disappointing because when do you ever see ToT really compete? Some gay WGT clan battles where half the players don't show or make excuses? I'm actually most sad that people made TWO THREADS about new people joining ToT. Maybe soon we will see threads on who the new people joining X17 are since that's such a top East team.

As far as competing against Korean pro teams(Or even west guilds). Not gonna happen. These players could all play together before they joined the team. I doubt they will be much more motivated JUST BECAUSE they are in ToT now.


We will never see threads about people who join X17, because X17 has gone straight downhill since Flamer, BJ, and I left.

ToT is a great clan and they are getting stronger and stronger, but yeah I agree with the fact that they need competition. My favorite clan ever, since I first found out about clans, has been pG. I hope they regroup and some old members start being active again.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
December 19 2004 11:39 GMT
#47
what is the current pG lineup by the way..? assuming they even have enough active members to get one.
zzzzzz
RiVerS)cOHci
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada128 Posts
December 19 2004 11:52 GMT
#48
ToT is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong for pG now, Timothy and RRb just sealed the deal I am afraid to say
OctoPuSs
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Canada5279 Posts
December 19 2004 11:53 GMT
#49
On December 19 2004 20:52 RiVerS)cOHci wrote:
ToT is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong for pG now, Timothy and RRb just sealed the deal I am afraid to say

i agree T.T
Depression is just a sarcastic state of mind. Liquid`HerO Fighting!
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
December 19 2004 11:55 GMT
#50
I always liked rS. :D
Never Knows Best.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
December 19 2004 11:55 GMT
#51
i dont see whats so bad about threads about people joining tot)(, this IS the foreign bw scene, so it would make sense to have news about players joining the top foreign clan...not everyone reads the tot site
Entusman #12
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
December 19 2004 12:06 GMT
#52
On December 19 2004 20:53 MaRiO.BrOs_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 20:52 RiVerS)cOHci wrote:
ToT is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong for pG now, Timothy and RRb just sealed the deal I am afraid to say

i agree T.T


nah, fishs arbs own all the ToTs...
11 years and counting- TL #680
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
December 19 2004 12:12 GMT
#53
oh wow, ToT) is growing very strong. 0_0
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 19 2004 12:23 GMT
#54
Hmm.. I had a post above [ErOs]~InCoGniTo's, any reason it was deleted?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
December 19 2004 12:25 GMT
#55
On December 19 2004 17:54 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Okay this is really weird.. Loads of posts have dissappeared from this thread, and last time I opened it there was just 1 page + 1 post while this morning there was like 3 pages..

Now I open it and it's 2 ..

-.- WTH?

I removed some posts discussing Taiwan/China
Administrator
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
December 19 2004 12:37 GMT
#56
On December 19 2004 20:52 RiVerS)cOHci wrote:
ToT is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong for pG now, Timothy and RRb just sealed the deal I am afraid to say


I like timothy, he's a great player and all, but I can name 10 pGs who can at least 2-1 him in any bo3.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
AgonyRush
Profile Joined January 2003
United States2540 Posts
December 19 2004 12:41 GMT
#57
On December 19 2004 21:37 IcedEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 20:52 RiVerS)cOHci wrote:
ToT is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong for pG now, Timothy and RRb just sealed the deal I am afraid to say


I like timothy, he's a great player and all, but I can name 10 pGs who can at least 2-1 him in any bo3.

whats pG bw line up now?
A team is only as good as its worst lineup
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
December 19 2004 12:56 GMT
#58
On December 19 2004 12:14 Liquid`Daaman wrote:
I guess a new way of looking at all of this (for me anyway) is that ToT is gathering everyone to practice hard and try to come a bit closer to the korean level =p

LET'S HOPE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THINKING!!


Sorry mate,as far as I can see the Germans are trying to rule the world











deja vu.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 19 2004 13:07 GMT
#59
On December 19 2004 21:25 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 17:54 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Okay this is really weird.. Loads of posts have dissappeared from this thread, and last time I opened it there was just 1 page + 1 post while this morning there was like 3 pages..

Now I open it and it's 2 ..

-.- WTH?

I removed some posts discussing Taiwan/China


That explains where mine went.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
nortydog
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia3067 Posts
December 19 2004 13:31 GMT
#60
On December 19 2004 21:56 RaGe-xG- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 12:14 Liquid`Daaman wrote:
I guess a new way of looking at all of this (for me anyway) is that ToT is gathering everyone to practice hard and try to come a bit closer to the korean level =p

LET'S HOPE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THINKING!!


Sorry mate,as far as I can see the Germans are trying to rule the world











deja vu.
haha the 4th Riech
NoCleanFeed.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
summit1g7506
WinterStarcraft671
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1416
• Sammyuel 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1062
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 27m
Patches Events
8h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
OSC
16h 27m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.