• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8717 users

[Project] Jaedong - "A Zergling for Jaedong" - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 09:48:04
April 27 2011 22:38 GMT
#61
ok... watched 4 episodes of good ol' cheers while doing this so about 1 1/2 hours of work with the mouse in photoshop... turned out better then expected but still not as good as others here :D
[image loading]

yes that is supposed to be an ultra and the writing is done by "mouse-drawing" as well
was fun ^.^

edit: hum... I hope this doesn't look too much like a kamikaze pilot :D
edit2: corrected the spelling mistake
edit3: and... again *shame*
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
Zero[1159]
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil101 Posts
April 28 2011 04:06 GMT
#62
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Okok, I will try to do something better or improve this image Xp Sorry if the image is too big
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 28 2011 04:11 GMT
#63
The above drawing is awesome
▲ ▲ ▲
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
April 28 2011 04:17 GMT
#64
On April 28 2011 13:06 Zero[1159] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Okok, I will try to do something better or improve this image Xp Sorry if the image is too big

that looks a lot like killer to me. Give him some guns. That's what defines jaedong from killer.
☺
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 28 2011 04:26 GMT
#65
so much talent in here. I love the pics, keep em coming! Maybe if I have enough time I'll attempt to draw something.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Zero[1159]
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil101 Posts
April 28 2011 04:48 GMT
#66
On April 28 2011 13:17 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 13:06 Zero[1159] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Okok, I will try to do something better or improve this image Xp Sorry if the image is too big

that looks a lot like killer to me. Give him some guns. That's what defines jaedong from killer.

Oh... that's true

T______T
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
April 28 2011 05:10 GMT
#67
On April 28 2011 13:48 Zero[1159] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 13:17 Release wrote:
On April 28 2011 13:06 Zero[1159] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Okok, I will try to do something better or improve this image Xp Sorry if the image is too big

that looks a lot like killer to me. Give him some guns. That's what defines jaedong from killer.

Oh... that's true

T______T


Or you could deathstarify him.
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
April 28 2011 19:10 GMT
#68
On April 28 2011 07:38 onlinerobbe wrote:
ok... watched 4 episodes of good ol' cheers while doing this so about 1 1/2 hours of work with the mouse in photoshop... turned out better then expected but still not as good as others here :D
[image loading]
yes that is supposed to be an ultra and the writing is done by "mouse-drawing" as well
was fun ^.^

edit: hum... I hope this doesn't look too much like a kamikaze pilot :D


Haha ^^ The Kamikaze Ultra :D
There is a spelling mistake in your picture ^^
Just wanted to let you know that it is written: 화이팅
But you dont need to correct it, ofc everyone will understand what you meant :3
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Naachy
Profile Joined September 2010
Chile16 Posts
April 28 2011 20:33 GMT
#69
On April 28 2011 07:38 onlinerobbe wrote:
ok... watched 4 episodes of good ol' cheers while doing this so about 1 1/2 hours of work with the mouse in photoshop... turned out better then expected but still not as good as others here :D
[image loading]
yes that is supposed to be an ultra and the writing is done by "mouse-drawing" as well
was fun ^.^

edit: hum... I hope this doesn't look too much like a kamikaze pilot :D


O MY GOSH SOO CUTE! i loved it! :3
이제동 파이팅~
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-28 20:40:15
April 28 2011 20:36 GMT
#70
On April 29 2011 04:10 Furaha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 07:38 onlinerobbe wrote:
ok... watched 4 episodes of good ol' cheers while doing this so about 1 1/2 hours of work with the mouse in photoshop... turned out better then expected but still not as good as others here :D
[image loading]
yes that is supposed to be an ultra and the writing is done by "mouse-drawing" as well
was fun ^.^

edit: hum... I hope this doesn't look too much like a kamikaze pilot :D


Haha ^^ The Kamikaze Ultra :D
There is a spelling mistake in your picture ^^
Just wanted to let you know that it is written: 화이팅
But you dont need to correct it, ofc everyone will understand what you meant :3


I will correct it anyways, I can't live with something like that ^^
->corrected it now
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
April 29 2011 07:02 GMT
#71
On April 29 2011 05:36 onlinerobbe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 04:10 Furaha wrote:
On April 28 2011 07:38 onlinerobbe wrote:
ok... watched 4 episodes of good ol' cheers while doing this so about 1 1/2 hours of work with the mouse in photoshop... turned out better then expected but still not as good as others here :D
[image loading]
yes that is supposed to be an ultra and the writing is done by "mouse-drawing" as well
was fun ^.^

edit: hum... I hope this doesn't look too much like a kamikaze pilot :D


Haha ^^ The Kamikaze Ultra :D
There is a spelling mistake in your picture ^^
Just wanted to let you know that it is written: 화이팅
But you dont need to correct it, ofc everyone will understand what you meant :3


I will correct it anyways, I can't live with something like that ^^
->corrected it now


Upload it and I'll replace it :D
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
April 29 2011 07:03 GMT
#72
I did, it's in my original post
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
April 29 2011 09:13 GMT
#73
On April 29 2011 16:03 onlinerobbe wrote:
I did, it's in my original post


Really? I still see it wrong spelled XD~~~
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 09:49:40
April 29 2011 09:40 GMT
#74
lol wtf totally oversaw the ㅏ :x
now I actually understand the mistake I made in the first place
I'll correct it later since I'm at work right now

scratch that, working with paint here... now it's edited in my original post,
thx for pointing out the mistake btw, always want to know stuff like that
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
April 29 2011 19:15 GMT
#75
On April 29 2011 18:40 onlinerobbe wrote:
lol wtf totally oversaw the ㅏ :x
now I actually understand the mistake I made in the first place
I'll correct it later since I'm at work right now

scratch that, working with paint here... now it's edited in my original post,
thx for pointing out the mistake btw, always want to know stuff like that


No Problem ^^ I've replaced it :3
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
April 30 2011 22:32 GMT
#76
Our Box for Jaee~ ^^
[image loading]

I hope you're all fine with the colorful Design XD~
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
ShcShc
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada912 Posts
April 30 2011 22:36 GMT
#77
On April 24 2011 06:40 phosphorous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 06:31 yoonyoon wrote:
On April 24 2011 00:27 phosphorous wrote:
Awesome idea!! <3 I wish I had more time for this but I shall try anyway~

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It's a zergling and Jaedong, if you can't tell ._.

Oh, if you need my location, I'm from Puerto Rico.


Awesomely cute picture, but shouldn't it be 앉아, not 안 자?

-edit- forgot to spoiler the pic


Hahah, probably! I don't actually know much Korean. I'll try to fix it now ^^

Edit: I tried to fix it, if you could check it it'd be really nice of you :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I'm pretty sure its 앉아
God DAJNFBGHSfIDSHUKLFHSGUIO! -Jinro
Naachy
Profile Joined September 2010
Chile16 Posts
May 01 2011 07:25 GMT
#78
[image loading]

YAY! XDD~
이제동 파이팅~
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
May 01 2011 08:54 GMT
#79
On May 01 2011 16:25 Naachy wrote:
[image loading]

YAY! XDD~


Aaaaaw ^^
Your Pictures are always super cute <3
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 10:10:43
May 01 2011 10:10 GMT
#80
Worst idea ever, He will consume it as soon as he receive it

and then this is what u will get:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM637
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 14
mouzHeroMarine 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5112
Britney 4697
Stork 2040
Jaedong 546
Horang2 511
BeSt 379
Soulkey 355
Mini 271
Larva 242
Soma 239
[ Show more ]
Zeus 226
Last 133
sorry 122
Mind 98
ZerO 88
Hyun 78
Pusan 72
Sexy 48
soO 40
Shinee 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe226
XaKoH 218
canceldota51
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli659
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 682
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo177
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
53m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 53m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.