hydra, movie, snow, classic,etc... effort.
Certainly in the top 3
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
ilj.psa
Peru3081 Posts
hydra, movie, snow, classic,etc... effort. Certainly in the top 3 | ||
|
WhatBro
Canada18 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
Taekwon
United States8155 Posts
| ||
|
a9arnn
United States1537 Posts
When I read the tweet/thread, I was like, "Whoa, no way, first Guemchi, now Effort!" Well, once a progamer, always a progamer I guess . I'm sure he'll be tearing up Jaedong in no time haha. Really though, I think it'll be a tough road for him to make it back up in the ranks of the CJ house, especially if he wants to surpass Hydra. While I doubt he'll be able to make it all the way back up there to a Starleague finals (I'll probably be eating these words later on this year), I'm sure he'll do well in the lineup for Proleague! | ||
|
Z3kk
4099 Posts
Very, very surprising that he's coming back...thought he was gone for good. | ||
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
then again effort still needs to catch back up. I know you can do it effort! | ||
|
Husmusen
Sweden92 Posts
| ||
|
Louuster
Canada2869 Posts
| ||
|
HowSoOnIsNow
Canada480 Posts
Let's all rewatch his OSL victory!! | ||
|
Jragon
Australia1471 Posts
Gogo BW scene! | ||
|
maliceee
United States634 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46498 Posts
He'll be on Hite Entus right? They'll be even stronger... wow o.o | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
growl
United States203 Posts
| ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
| ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
I knew he would be back to progaming eventually. I thought it would be with sc2 (even though he said no) but BroodWar works as well. | ||
|
tbrown47
United States1235 Posts
hite entus going to be so strong : | | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP35 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Letter145 • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|