• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8761 users

BW 2010 highlights by WRH - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
March 11 2011 20:01 GMT
#21
I love the Flash vs Fantasy part. I think its the #2 best TvT series of all time, #1 being Boxer vs Oov.
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
March 11 2011 20:09 GMT
#22
Yess! I was waiting for this
KTY
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 20:25:23
March 11 2011 20:09 GMT
#23
Oh my god.. ggaemo vs yeongjae where he loses his last vessels to two scourge in a elimination race and giving the winning to the zerg player because he lacks detection for the last lurkers..

the facial expression.. wow


Hiya vs pretty seemed like an epic series aswell :>

So did Flash vs fantasy.. holy vulture micro by fantasy
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
IamBach
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1059 Posts
March 11 2011 20:43 GMT
#24
This should be highlighted
Just listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
March 11 2011 20:52 GMT
#25
Im not very emotional but I was in awe and in tears... Think I'll go watch some of these games again.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
March 11 2011 20:55 GMT
#26
oh a highlight vid, I guess I'll quickly watch this.... 30 MINUTES!!

I'll watch it later, but the first one was well done, so I'm excited for this one. Based on the comments, it seems to be even better.

Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
March 11 2011 20:58 GMT
#27
2010 was such a good year Awesome vids!
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
March 11 2011 21:04 GMT
#28
that was awsome, it felt like 2 mins
I love how yellow is on so many parts.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
March 11 2011 21:10 GMT
#29
Amazing games, hope 2011 will bring us many games of this quality for another compilation ^^
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
March 11 2011 21:15 GMT
#30
lol reminded me of how much casters made the game amazing to watch. Sorry tastosis i love you but you can't even compare :D
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
March 11 2011 21:18 GMT
#31
Pause the first video at 4:24 to see a Korean dialog box :D

The production is brilliant, and I fucking love highlight videos.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 21:24:15
March 11 2011 21:23 GMT
#32
On March 12 2011 06:10 Itachii wrote:
Amazing games, hope 2011 will bring us many games of this quality for another compilation ^^


It really looks like BW is getting better with every passing year. ^______^ 2011 started with a bang too. Gonna be awesome. :D
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
March 11 2011 21:31 GMT
#33
Amazing videos!
Moderator<:3-/-<
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
March 11 2011 21:31 GMT
#34
When pimpest plays wasn't so old, in 2002 and 2003, there was thoughts like 'we will keep doing this as along as there are pimp plays.' Even though the Pimpest Plays feature has long been dead, I also feel like BW has just gotten better every year. I don't fear that the next year might not live up to the previous ones anymore. I just know that this game never stops delivering those solid gold moments.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
March 11 2011 21:32 GMT
#35
Excellent compilation.

I particularly liked the part where a lot of units were attacking a lot of other units
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 21:37:58
March 11 2011 21:35 GMT
#36
That Jaedong - Yellow ZvZ... oh my god. Can someone please tell me what game that was/link the vod?

Every time I see there's a BW stream running I'm like "Nah, I'll watch SC2 instead..." but when I do watch BW, it's just so much better. SC2 is so underdeveloped in comparison, it doesn't even come close to BW.
oddsprout
Profile Joined October 2009
53 Posts
March 11 2011 21:38 GMT
#37
2nd video @12:15 The commentators doing scout ground attack sound effect <3 TATATATATA
If youre a shichibukai... then Im a hachibukai!
IamBach
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1059 Posts
March 11 2011 21:41 GMT
#38
On March 12 2011 06:35 uNiGNoRe wrote:
That Jaedong - Yellow ZvZ... oh my god. Can someone please tell me what game that was/link the vod?

Every time I see there's a BW stream running I'm like "Nah, I'll watch SC2 instead..." but when I do watch BW, it's just so much better. SC2 is so underdeveloped in comparison, it doesn't even come close to BW.


here it is
Just listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
March 11 2011 21:48 GMT
#39
On March 12 2011 06:41 etheovermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 06:35 uNiGNoRe wrote:
That Jaedong - Yellow ZvZ... oh my god. Can someone please tell me what game that was/link the vod?

Every time I see there's a BW stream running I'm like "Nah, I'll watch SC2 instead..." but when I do watch BW, it's just so much better. SC2 is so underdeveloped in comparison, it doesn't even come close to BW.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZtJNG-Bzpo

here it is

Thanks a lot. <3
LoliKuma
Profile Joined June 2010
United States237 Posts
March 11 2011 21:49 GMT
#40
Sick Sick Sickkkkkkkkkkkkk video, love these. BW is so awesome to watch!

Also that Jaedong vs Yellow game was one of the tensest games I've ever seen, definitely a good game!
The End DOES Justifiy the Means
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 21m
Patches Events
11h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 21m
OSC
19h 21m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.