• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

BW 2010 highlights by WRH - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 13 2011 12:27 GMT
#101
On March 13 2011 11:56 TheDominator wrote:
Holy crap these are awesome!!!!
Flash vs Fantasy, the last part of the first vid was such an epic game. I was certain Fantasy would of won.
Thanks for sharing these

the entire time i watched it up until flash turned it around, "Fantasy has this sadly.."
flash won and my jaw hit the floor
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5875 Posts
March 13 2011 12:43 GMT
#102
On March 13 2011 21:27 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2011 11:56 TheDominator wrote:
Holy crap these are awesome!!!!
Flash vs Fantasy, the last part of the first vid was such an epic game. I was certain Fantasy would of won.
Thanks for sharing these

the entire time i watched it up until flash turned it around, "Fantasy has this sadly.."
flash won and my jaw hit the floor


Fantasy controlled literally 9/10 of the map. That comeback was indeed insane.
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 16:37:36
March 13 2011 16:35 GMT
#103
wow, lots of great games, I saw about 75 % of them live (watching more sc2 now, plz don't kill me).

from what I didn't see before:
hyvaa's (he's retired now, right?) 4 pool into fake expo (it was probably bit lucky as the drone he sent was ment to scout for T spawn position?) is great and reminds me of one game played few years back. I don't remember the map or players (one of them might be July) but if you saw it you will know what I am talking about - It was 2 players map, TvZ, terran knew Z would be watching T's natural expo, so at the right time he sends bunch of scvs to mine minerals (there's only minerals+workers in Z's vision) while preparing timing attack. Z thinks T FE'd and loses the game to terran's push

jaedong's two infested CCs was funny, is there a rivalry between him and Light which I'm not aware of?

the proxy nydus ZvZ - did the other Z not see it?

and yea, I saw the Flash-Fantasy game but it's indeed epic. Noone else would be able to make such comeback other than Flash.


All the zerg swarms, plagues, general gameplay makes me feel sorry for zerg players in starcraft2, must be incredibly boring for them in comparison to BW :/
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 16:42:37
March 13 2011 16:38 GMT
#104
I believe he had already sent a scouting drone, but it's been a while since I watched that game.

The July's game you're talking about was vs. Casy and it was on a 4 player map (Reverse Temple). ;] Casy also damaged the Overlord with his Marines and let it live (I assume, I think his Marines could've finished that Ovie off). July couldn't spot the CC without sacking his Overlord.

As for Jaedong's game against Light, I'd say it was the most logical counter to Terran double expanding on that map. ^___^
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
March 13 2011 16:41 GMT
#105
Hmm, I liked first half of 2010 a lot better than this.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
March 13 2011 16:54 GMT
#106
that was completely and incredibly unbelievable. These highlights never let you down
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
March 13 2011 21:02 GMT
#107
How did I miss so many sick Yellow games this year?! I thought he went the way of BoxeR and couldn't compete any more. Jesus, how wrong I've been.

Seriously, how did I miss every one of those games?
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 13 2011 21:04 GMT
#108
This is making me smile, laugh and cheer all throughout the vids. Thanks. <3
Moderator
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
March 14 2011 00:35 GMT
#109
Anyone know the match in part 1 where a bunch of devourers gets maelstromed then stormed/archoned splashed?
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-14 00:46:29
March 14 2011 00:45 GMT
#110
On March 14 2011 09:35 Senx wrote:
Anyone know the match in part 1 where a bunch of devourers gets maelstromed then stormed/archoned splashed?

It is an old game ... Reach vs Chojja.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/263_ChoJJa_vs_Reach/vod

UZOO MSL ( 2005 )
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
March 14 2011 01:54 GMT
#111
My favorite part of this highlight is the section dedicated to (Z)YellOw, complete with his theme music:



The song's name is 질풍가도, which means "Hurricane Highway" or something similar, fitting for the Storm Zerg.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
SpyWombat
Profile Joined March 2011
Japan10 Posts
March 14 2011 02:02 GMT
#112
I love the part of Stork vs Jaedong on Match Point. Stork seriously pulled off very good Psionic Storms in that game. Props to Stork and Jaedong for such a good game and props to WRH for a nice highlight of Brood War 2010!
Spy Wombat!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
March 14 2011 02:55 GMT
#113
On March 14 2011 10:54 jpak wrote:
My favorite part of this highlight is the section dedicated to (Z)YellOw, complete with his theme music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7U7nwOoTQ

The song's name is 질풍가도, which means "Hurricane Highway" or something similar, fitting for the Storm Zerg.


if you notice alost all of Yellow's highlight reels have the same song.it is YellOw's theme song.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Alex)
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Scotland263 Posts
March 14 2011 13:42 GMT
#114
amazing video

the bit when yeOngJae loses his last vessel to ggaemo scourge, his face is priceless :D
zappa372
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Chile365 Posts
March 17 2011 00:06 GMT
#115
wow, zero's dark swarg gave me the chills.
Free vs Hiya on Triathlon best match of the year
EE HAN TIMING!
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 11:08:32
March 18 2011 11:02 GMT
#116
On March 12 2011 23:39 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 23:34 JieXian wrote:
Someone please post and/or PM me the link to the Flash vs Fantasy TvT at the end of the first vid! I almost never watch TvTs but I have to watch that one


So fucking insane. That serie was incredible.


Thanks!

Craaaaaaaazy game...

And the Yellow vs Bisu one too. I never seen this before. Did I rememeber wrongly or is there another game where he won a Protoss spawned on the right with some drops?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 01:31:46
March 30 2011 22:24 GMT
#117
Sorry to bump this, although given how full of awesome this thread is I doubt many people will mind.

Could we get soundtracks listed for the videos?

Edit: can I at least get the name of the song that plays in the Fanta vs Flash game at the end of the first video?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
March 31 2011 00:10 GMT
#118
Pure awesome. Thanks for the bump.

I remember that game when Flash just pulled a scan out of his ass that looked completely random to own efforts stop lurkers. God that was frustrating to see. I guess that with a little bit of distance to this I'm going to be greatful to have experienced perfection in brood war though, but it is probably going to take a couple years.

I wanted more from Nate msl
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
March 31 2011 01:44 GMT
#119
YES! I forgot to watch the last few parts!
▲ ▲ ▲
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft443
ViBE155
Mew2King20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo653
Other Games
• Scarra976
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 23m
Patches Events
11h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
OSC
19h 23m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.