• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8125 users

[Interview] FOX vs ACE winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 01:43:07
March 08 2011 01:37 GMT
#1
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=115417&db=interview


RorO, BaBy – “We want to finish Round 4 well”


[image loading]


In the WeMade Fox vs ACE game on March 7th, at the MBC Game Hero Center, RorO’s 3-kill and BaBy’s finish were able to successfully defeat ACE.

Next is their interviews:

Your feelings on being part of your team’s win today.
▲RorO – I feel good doing a 3-kill but I’m disappointed that I couldn’t do an all-kill. As the match progressed however, our team’s situation became worse and worse so my good feelings have disappeared a lot.
▲BaBy – When we were winning 3:0, I didn’t think I would be sent out. But after it became 3:3 I became very nervous and trembled a lot so I am very glad that we won today.

You had to settle for a 3-kill last time too. What do you think is the reason why you can’t get that last game?
▲RorO – I don’t think I have the skill yet to do an all-kill and practicing to prepare up to 4 sets is a little difficult. My fundamentals need to cover for me when my practice games aren’t going well but it seems like I’m not at that kind of a level yet.

What were your feelings once you got a 3-kill?
▲RorO – Since I was sent out first, I came out with an attitude that I would beat everybody and after getting a 3-kill, I thought I could get that fourth game too. But firebathero played too well for me and I ended up losing.

What is the reason that you lost against FBH?
▲RorO – My mutalisk micro wasn’t good enough. And in the middle of the game, he used optical flare on me and I couldn’t see anything on the map. It seemed like he prepared very well for this game and he painted the picture the way he wanted to.

What were your feelings as you saw a reverse 3-kill?

▲RorO – I thought Midas hyung would win but I was really disheartened. Every time they won a game, I thought “could they really…could they really….” I’m very thankful to BaBy because he won.

What were your feelings as you were sent out as the last man?
▲BaBy – I didn’t think of being sent out at all so when the score became 3:3 I suddenly became very nervous. FBH’s performance was so good today, he scared me.

With what kind of attitude did you play with in the ace game?
▲BaBy – I was confident in the map and I knew for sure that I had practiced more than firebathero (T/N: because I don’t have military training half the day) so I felt that I was at an advantage in the beginning. I was able to win because I let my mind go. And in the middle of the game when a mine behind my mineral patch destroyed two of his goliaths, I was able to block his attack that time.

You are traditionally strong against ACE. Aren’t you disappointed that you weren’t sent out first?
▲BaBy – I am pretty strong against ACE players during broadcast but in practice I've been losing a lot of my games. Today, I even almost wished that I didn’t get sent out today because I consider ACE players to be very strong so I was very tense when getting ready to play my ace game.

Your team has gotten more losses than wins after the start of Winner’s League. Any goals or determinations?
▲RorO – Our score has gotten very bad since we got into Winner’s League but our players are working hard as always. I can’t say for sure yet but we will do our best and if we can get by Round 4 with a good finish, I’m confident that we can get better in Round 5 and 6.
▲BaBy – I know our team will perform better in Round 5 and 6 so I’d happy if we can get more than 5 wins in Winner’s League. We are at 2 wins right now so I’m going to practice hard to reach my goal.

Any last words.
▲RorO – Recently a practice partner named Ko In-bin has come into our team and he sits by me in practice. His practice attitude and habits are very good and seeing him like that helps me a lot. Also, I want to thank my coach and all the teammates who helped me during practice.
▲BaBy – I want to thank those who helped me during practice. And today, a lot of fans gave me a lot of presents and I want to thank them for that. I will work hard to show better performances in the future.


rynnn@fomos.co.kr
Translator
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
March 08 2011 01:44 GMT
#2
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
March 08 2011 01:48 GMT
#3
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?

i would... but it was fbh that would have done the talking... and i have a life long grudge on him...

but it would have been nice...
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
March 08 2011 02:00 GMT
#4
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?


Totally. I really want to hear from FBH given his last two appearances in winners league.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
March 08 2011 02:01 GMT
#5
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?


I wanted fbh interview it would have been more appealing .... ~~
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
salito
Profile Joined May 2010
1649 Posts
March 08 2011 02:02 GMT
#6
Nobody mentioned optical flare in the LR thread.
Nature moves in the shortest way possible.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
March 08 2011 02:42 GMT
#7
wait, fbh used optical flare??????
Writer
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
March 08 2011 02:47 GMT
#8
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?

Although it would've been REALLY nice to finally see an ACE interview, there has been a lack of FOX interviews lately, so it's a bit refreshing, I guess... Aw who am I kidding, I wanna see a FBH interview too. D:

Thanks for translating as always white_horse, keep up the good work! Hopefully ACE will be able to win their next game against MBC since it looks like they're improving lately.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
MiraKul
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Malaysia498 Posts
March 08 2011 03:55 GMT
#9
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?



you spoke the words of my heart.. really wish it was FBH.. oh well.. Im still glad he did well that day
ovrpwrd
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 08 2011 03:57 GMT
#10
FBH can sure ride his Momentum. such praises to him even though Fox won -_-
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
March 08 2011 04:39 GMT
#11
On March 08 2011 11:47 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 10:44 puppykiller wrote:
anyone else wishing this was an ace interview?

Although it would've been REALLY nice to finally see an ACE interview, there has been a lack of FOX interviews lately, so it's a bit refreshing, I guess... Aw who am I kidding, I wanna see a FBH interview too. D:

Thanks for translating as always white_horse, keep up the good work! Hopefully ACE will be able to win their next game against MBC since it looks like they're improving lately.

FOX and ACE are the two weakest team in Winners League, so this is probably going to be the only interview from FOX (none from ACE) until proleague starts again
☺
XXGeneration
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States625 Posts
March 08 2011 04:41 GMT
#12
optical flare what?

sincerely wish it was a FBH interview; man, he would be ballin', especially with the RAK under his belt.
"I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists... I guess the best way to attract people these days is to make things easy and simple." -Midas
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
March 08 2011 04:58 GMT
#13
ACE NEXT!
I BELIEVE!
▲ ▲ ▲
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
March 08 2011 05:11 GMT
#14
Whilst im also dying for an ACE/ fbh interview i think its a bit rude to wemade fox fans to say such things in their teams winners interview.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 08 2011 05:25 GMT
#15
On March 08 2011 11:42 ]343[ wrote:
wait, fbh used optical flare??????


Yeah, never caught that...crazy! Haha.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
March 08 2011 07:25 GMT
#16
On March 08 2011 14:11 ShadeR wrote:
Whilst im also dying for an ACE/ fbh interview i think its a bit rude to wemade fox fans to say such things in their teams winners interview.


My appologies for my unscrupulous behavior no more talking of other's people team hero in their interview .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
March 08 2011 19:11 GMT
#17
What units would FBH use optical flare on? The scouting overlords?
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 19:48:45
March 08 2011 19:42 GMT
#18
Thank you for the translation.

Edit: Wow so much hate for WEM , Like some of that has said it has been a while since a WEM interview. I am not sure why people will go into a translated thread and be upset about the content instead of being thankful someone translated an interview.
Brood War forever!
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
March 08 2011 19:46 GMT
#19
On March 08 2011 10:37 white_horse wrote:
What is the reason that you lost against FBH?
▲RorO – My mutalisk micro wasn’t good enough. And in the middle of the game, he used optical flare on me and I couldn’t see anything on the map. It seemed like he prepared very well for this game and he painted the picture the way he wanted to.
[b]

oO
FBH, that's really, really baller.
Thanks a lot for the translation !
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 09 2011 02:31 GMT
#20
WeMade's been getting shat on this Winners League by every team due to their current lack of an ace player (they have so many solid players, just not one guy who stands head and shoulders above the rest, so the WL format is very unfavorable to them). They finally win one and everyone immediately hates on them Glad they finally won one though, hopefully they can continue that momentum into tonight!
SUNSFANNED
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 242
SteadfastSC 148
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD54
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0184
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 67
• Hupsaiya 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.