• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9106 users

[Interview] OSL Semi-Final Stork vs. Modesty Winner - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Shirukii
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada16 Posts
January 21 2011 21:53 GMT
#61
On January 22 2011 06:50 Hikko wrote:
OSL finals with no zerg...+ Show Spoiler +
which is all right, because there aren't any Terran or Protoss players left in the MSL


+ Show Spoiler +
What are you smoking, there are still 3 Protosses in the MSL, Stork among them.
The stars, like dust, encircle me. In the living mists of light; And all of space I seem to see. In one vast burst of sight.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 21:55:10
January 21 2011 21:54 GMT
#62
On January 22 2011 06:50 Hikko wrote:
OSL finals with no zerg...+ Show Spoiler +
which is all right, because there aren't any Terran or Protoss players left in the MSL


Actually, the MSL Ro8 is far from over -__-"

Get your facts straight; zergs won the first game only and it's Bo5. Currently Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, and great have 1 game leads but that's it.

Ninja'd :X

I don't think I need to spoiler this but I will if I have to.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 22:04:59
January 21 2011 22:04 GMT
#63
[B]On January 22 2011 00:59 baubo wrote:
--You have the most male fans. Why?
▲I don't really know. I think my popularity rose after showing off my body. Recently though, there are some female fans who yell, "Not all your fans are male." Very happy to have so many fans.


Hahahaha!!

Stork in the finals, this will be so damn exciting!
SONG BYUNG GOO!
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
quuad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden77 Posts
January 21 2011 22:09 GMT
#64
On January 22 2011 06:46 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 06:35 quuad wrote:
I don't get how people have the idea that fantasy vs stork is a good finals..

Seriously their record is 75% in favour of Stork, that is even higher than his overall vT.

Considering the maps as well fantasy has pretty much no chance to win.

I hate Stork.


Record means shit.

Firebathero v.s. Flash scores one of the most one sided record ever.

But what about the GAME QUALITY.

They are motherfucking epic, every last one of them.

This is Fantasy, Crowned Prince, Vulture Terrorist, Silver Surfer number 3, 2nd best Terran in the world, the man with the most entertaining TvP style

fighting it out against

STORK, Dinotoss, of the three Neo-Protoss Kings, silver surfer number 2, (historically) 2nd best (currently the best) Protoss in the world, #1 PvT.

IN THE OSL FINAL AFTER AN ETERNITY OF FLASH V.S. JAEDONG

And their last BO5 against each other was epic as hell.

Wtf is wrong with you man? Can you not sense the anticipation in the air? The tension? The promise of great games to be spoken for the ages?



You have some really good points.

I still have a hard time seing how it will not be one-sided, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt I guess. Your post actually cheered me up so thanks for that Was getting a bit defeatist there for a while..

SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
January 21 2011 22:22 GMT
#65
Stork owned Modesty so hard today lol. Nice interview too typical Stork answers.

Im kinda sad because I cant watch the finals live because of shitty internet (or I will if konadora decides to stream ;D )... oh well there will be LR I guess.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 21 2011 22:28 GMT
#66
On January 22 2011 03:29 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 03:20 Agrajag wrote:
On January 22 2011 00:59 baubo wrote:

--You are the first protoss to get to 4 OSL finals
▲I already forgot how many times I've been to the finals. Wow, I guess I'm now tied with (T)BoxeR, (T)NaDa, and (Z)July for most OSL appearances. Protoss is a hard race to play, so I'm really glad to have made it this far. But there's still a long road ahead for me.


Uh.. According to the wiki, Boxer has been in 6 finals, July 5, and Nada, JD and Flash has been in 4. The interviewer is right that Stork is the first protoss to appear in 4 finals, but what Stork says is not correct.

He didn't say finals, he said OSL appearances.


Check the Bacchus OSL R&S thread and count the number of final appearance and you'll see that the guy you responds to is right. Stork is incorrect with his statement. He's tied to 2 terran and 1 zerg that is correct(not that he mention about the race ) But it's not Boxer and July, it's Flash and Jaedong with Nada.
Darth Saros
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 22:54:23
January 21 2011 22:42 GMT
#67
Thanks for the translation. The content of it is a different matter. Oh poor Stork actually needs to whine about all the maps...and my goodness he even has to play as a protoss. Oh what a poor boy...

I wish I haven't read the interview. It definitely changed my opinion about him, so as weird as it sounds(to me) I'll be rooting for Fantasy from now on.
Only BW...And everybody and your granny should know about CYBERPUNK 2077.
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
January 21 2011 22:54 GMT
#68
Why do they have to ask that male fan thing in every single Stork interview???
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
thebike
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States157 Posts
January 21 2011 23:28 GMT
#69
On January 22 2011 07:28 Monkeyshark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 03:29 Holgerius wrote:
On January 22 2011 03:20 Agrajag wrote:
On January 22 2011 00:59 baubo wrote:

--You are the first protoss to get to 4 OSL finals
▲I already forgot how many times I've been to the finals. Wow, I guess I'm now tied with (T)BoxeR, (T)NaDa, and (Z)July for most OSL appearances. Protoss is a hard race to play, so I'm really glad to have made it this far. But there's still a long road ahead for me.


Uh.. According to the wiki, Boxer has been in 6 finals, July 5, and Nada, JD and Flash has been in 4. The interviewer is right that Stork is the first protoss to appear in 4 finals, but what Stork says is not correct.

He didn't say finals, he said OSL appearances.


Check the Bacchus OSL R&S thread and count the number of final appearance and you'll see that the guy you responds to is right. Stork is incorrect with his statement. He's tied to 2 terran and 1 zerg that is correct(not that he mention about the race ) But it's not Boxer and July, it's Flash and Jaedong with Nada.

Not that I actually want to do the research to verify this, but it's possible that by OSL appearances, Stork meant how many times he's been in the OSL at all, not how many OSL finals he's been to.
the bike AKA the REGULAR TRAIN
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
January 21 2011 23:59 GMT
#70
On January 22 2011 00:59 baubo wrote:
--You won 3-0 to get to the finals
▲After the AK in the WL, I actually found myself with more pressure than usual. I was really flustered after losing last night. While sleeping I actually had tears. Normally you don't get tears 4 months after laser eye surgery, yet last night a lot came out. As a result, it affected my practice today. So I was really relieved to sweep tonight.

This doesn't actually make it sound like Stork was crying per se. Sounds like it was some kind of tear-discharge as a result of Laser eye surgery. Perhaps someone who knows about this kind of surgery can enlighten us?

Stork vs Fanta... favourite toss vs. favourite terran... this will be nothing short of awesome.
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 00:54:29
January 22 2011 00:53 GMT
#71
This is Fantasy, Crowned Prince, Vulture Terrorist, Silver Surfer number 3, 2nd best Terran in the world, the man with the most entertaining TvP style

When was the last interview of a progammer that put Fantasy as second best Terran? I always remember when progammers are asked to form a team without putting themselves in it to be Flash + Leta (excluding Flash interview where he said Fantasy and Leta).
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
January 22 2011 00:55 GMT
#72
On January 22 2011 09:53 Count9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
This is Fantasy, Crowned Prince, Vulture Terrorist, Silver Surfer number 3, 2nd best Terran in the world, the man with the most entertaining TvP style

When was the last interview of a progammer that put Fantasy as second best Terran? I always remember when progammers are asked to form a team without putting themselves in it to be Flash + Leta (excluding Flash interview where he said Fantasy and Leta).


What has Leta done lately?
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
January 22 2011 00:57 GMT
#73
i really hope stork can win both Titles! gogogogo
if play random i can't call any race imba?
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 22 2011 01:22 GMT
#74
On January 22 2011 09:55 zerious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 09:53 Count9 wrote:
This is Fantasy, Crowned Prince, Vulture Terrorist, Silver Surfer number 3, 2nd best Terran in the world, the man with the most entertaining TvP style

When was the last interview of a progammer that put Fantasy as second best Terran? I always remember when progammers are asked to form a team without putting themselves in it to be Flash + Leta (excluding Flash interview where he said Fantasy and Leta).


What has Leta done lately?


One could say that he's not doing anything yet because he's still in the phrase of fitting into a new home.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
January 22 2011 01:27 GMT
#75
--- Nuked ---
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
January 22 2011 01:43 GMT
#76
I think Leta deserves more credit than he's often due. He's been the third best teamleague player (behind Flash and Jaedong) for a very long time. Fantasy has sort of solidified his standing as the second best terran, but Leta's not too far behind, even if he's struggling a bit lately.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 01:53:37
January 22 2011 01:53 GMT
#77
On January 22 2011 07:22 SkelA wrote:
Stork owned Modesty so hard today lol. Nice interview too typical Stork answers.

Im kinda sad because I cant watch the finals live because of shitty internet (or I will if konadora decides to stream ;D )... oh well there will be LR I guess.


Ever tried 1.plu.cn? I've generally found that to be much better in terms of smoothness. It lags behind a few minutes compared to streams on TL, but I don't think that really matters much. The only problem is that you have to suffer through Chinese announcers. Which may be a problem if you like the Koreans shouting.
Meh
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
January 22 2011 03:02 GMT
#78
Thanks for the interview, will be cheering for Stork in the finals.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 22 2011 03:10 GMT
#79
On January 22 2011 08:59 structuralinertia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 00:59 baubo wrote:
--You won 3-0 to get to the finals
▲After the AK in the WL, I actually found myself with more pressure than usual. I was really flustered after losing last night. While sleeping I actually had tears. Normally you don't get tears 4 months after laser eye surgery, yet last night a lot came out. As a result, it affected my practice today. So I was really relieved to sweep tonight.

This doesn't actually make it sound like Stork was crying per se. Sounds like it was some kind of tear-discharge as a result of Laser eye surgery. Perhaps someone who knows about this kind of surgery can enlighten us?

Stork vs Fanta... favourite toss vs. favourite terran... this will be nothing short of awesome.

Well, it sounded like he cried because his confidence took such a sudden hit after losing to Zero (he was not satisfied with his own play either). That was according to the interview (DES). On the replies from Fomos article (same interview), many netizens are speculating that Stork and his girlfriend broke up recently and that's perhaps why Stork's been more emotional lately.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Capulet
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada686 Posts
January 22 2011 03:16 GMT
#80
That was a baller interview. Stork sounds confident and quite frankly, I don't see him losing this OSL. The only thing preventing it from being a sweep is oov. That guy can come up with the most disgusting strats.
"I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies... Wanting to save both is a contradiction. What would you rather do? Keep deliberating? The butterfly will be eaten in the meantime."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O88
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 48m
INu's Battles
15h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.