• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:49
CEST 23:49
KST 06:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7516 users

[Interview] MSL Ro32 Group C Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 15:38:52
December 25 2010 15:24 GMT
#1
Winner #1
+ Show Spoiler +
(Z)great
[image loading]

Q: How to do feel about getting into the Ro16?
A: I'm proud to have 2-0ed a group of death. I'm very happy to have proved my strength. It would've really sucked if I lost on Christmas, so I'm really happy to win.

Q: You found the proxy barrack in your first game(against Leta)
A: I always seem to lose against Leta, so really he had a good chance even if he played standard. But he instead chose cheese. From my perspective, I didn't really rule out any play other than all-in. So I chose the safest opening to show my true ability.

Q: You seem quite skilled at long ZvZs, do you practice them a lot?
A: During in-house practice, we generally prolong games even if one side has a sizable advantage. Plus I've practiced this situation for a while now, so I'm familiar with late game ZvZ. Recently though I've stopped using this style. But given that most players don't play long ZvZs, I still feel I can win long ones. Plus, I know Woonjin zergs like to go hive in ZvZ, so I comfortably used my old style of play.

Q: You missed some timing windows to finish the game quicker
A: There was one timing I thought would end the game. But soulkey made lurkers, and I couldn't break his defense. So instead I changed my strategy and expanded everywhere.

Q: What's the key unit for winning?
A: I'd say lings make the most difference. For a long time now the best zergs always make great use of lings from start to finish. When I play, I find that I can find a lot of holes in opposing defenses using lings.

Q: Your Ro16 opponent will also be a zerg, Action.
A: Because it's ZvZ, I feel no pressure. Instead, I think action should be feeling a lot of pressure. Right now my goal this MSL is even higher than Ro8 before. And I'm definitely going to achieve this goal.

Q: Any last words?
A: I practiced til dawn on Christmas eve, but my teammates who helped me practice did not complain. So when I get back I'll have to treat them to dinner. Thank you all for helping me. There's still a few hours left, and I wish to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And also, be careful not to catch a cold.

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-12-25/23515.html


Winner #2
+ Show Spoiler +
(Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
[image loading]

Q: What are your thoughts to getting into the Ro16?
A: Extremely happy, but also lamenting the fact that I'll have to play Zero hyung. I feel kind of guilty about it.


Q: Were you extra pumped because of Zero's comments of you not having a chance to advance?
A: Zero hyung's always like that. I simply played up to my normal standard. Although I thought about perhaps winning as the 2nd seed, I didn't actually expect it to be this way. (Laughs)

Q: You'll face Zero in the Ro16.
A: We're really close, so I don't think either one of us will be too upset if we loss. No matter who wins, I want us to play exciting games. Plus I'd want someone on our team to go far into the tournament. Obviously, it would be best if that person was me. (laughs)

Q: Do you generally like to play long ZvZs?
A: Obviously, our team's famous for hive-play, so we get into such situations quite a bit in practice. But today great's counter was excellent, to the point where I didn't know what to do. It was a very disadvantageous situation, so I could only tell myself to try my best.

Q: You have an awesome record against Fantasy.
A: I wouldn't say we're rivals, but luck has always been on my side. Every time I play fantasy, I usually play well. Today his strategy on triathlon made it easy for me. But the last game was definitely difficult.

Q: You must've used all your ability to defend in the last game
A: I can't really show up Zero given how much better his records have been(tl note: perhaps alluding to Zero's loss to Fantasy?). I pretty much gritted my teeth the entire game. But I must say luck was on my side even in that game. You really need luck to perform your very best.

Q: Lots of zergs in the MSL
A: Perhaps due to the maps which are easy to play on. Also the zergs that have advanced are all very good ones. ZvT is my strength, so I generally don't care about maps in the matchup. But these maps are good for ZvT.

Q: What's your goal this MSL?
A: My goal is stay longer than Zero hyung. So I can't lose the next match. Although we tell each other that no one should practice, I think Zero may practice in secret. I really hope he doesn't do that. So we can go at it fairly.

Q: Your final words?
A: Recently my hyungs have all ended their losing streaks. Only I came in with a 4-game losing streak. But that ended today. Hopefully, our team can win tomorrow, and work hard towards not having another losing streak.

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-12-25/23516.html

Meh
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 25 2010 15:29 GMT
#2
Hmmm Soul key with Zero made a pact not to practice with each other hmmm ...... anyway thanks for the interview baubo ^^.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
December 25 2010 15:30 GMT
#3
thanks for translating
(tlpd links to the wrong soulkey)
i am + Show Spoiler +
not happy
with the results from this group
brood war for life, brood war forever
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
December 25 2010 15:39 GMT
#4
On December 26 2010 00:30 Crunchums wrote:
thanks for translating
(tlpd links to the wrong soulkey)
i am + Show Spoiler +
not happy
with the results from this group


Changed. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know there existed a 2nd soulkey...
Meh
dani_caliKorea
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
730 Posts
December 25 2010 15:50 GMT
#5
Soulkey is 4-0 against Fantasy.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 16:05:38
December 25 2010 16:03 GMT
#6
On December 26 2010 00:39 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 00:30 Crunchums wrote:
thanks for translating
(tlpd links to the wrong soulkey)
i am + Show Spoiler +
not happy
with the results from this group


Changed. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know there existed a 2nd soulkey...


the first (T)SoulKey is the creator of the SK terran build(where SK means (T)SoulKey)

both players play exceptionally well today and deserved to go into the Ro16.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 16:06:44
December 25 2010 16:05 GMT
#7
On December 26 2010 00:50 dani_caliKorea wrote:
Soulkey is 4-0 against Fantasy.


Yeah, this guy is really good, or just Fantasy doesnt know how to fight against him. I saw many games of Fantasy and i dont remember Zerg who would be such a problem for him. JD and Effort were burrowed more than once, Action was dismanteled 3 times, Zero was eliminated by him from WCG, Calm was worthy oponent for the time but since last season he's Fantasy's favorite bitch. And now its Zerg who found a bitch in Fantasy.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
December 25 2010 16:10 GMT
#8
Not the expected results, but I knew something like this could happen. Tough group.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 16:23:06
December 25 2010 16:22 GMT
#9
oh yes SK's right about maps for Zergs, so far Zerg vs Anyone is 5-0 on Dante's Peak
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
December 25 2010 16:26 GMT
#10
great + woongjin zerg hive tech ZvZs FTW!
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
December 25 2010 16:28 GMT
#11
On December 26 2010 01:22 _Quasar_ wrote:
oh yes SK's right about maps for Zergs, so far Zerg vs Anyone is 5-0 on Dante's Peak


I don't see why you're smiling,its not really a good thing that a map favors Zerg over both Protoss and Terran.

it would end up like protoss plains.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
December 25 2010 16:43 GMT
#12
soulkey is so incredible
Writer
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 25 2010 16:58 GMT
#13
Hey swanized, ZerO vs Soulkey in epic hive tech battle?
+ Show Spoiler +
Probably happens at least once woncha say?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
December 25 2010 17:18 GMT
#14
Q: You seem quite skilled at long ZvZs, do you practice them a lot?
A: During in-house practice, we generally prolong games even if one side has a sizable advantage. Plus I've practiced this situation for a while now, so I'm familiar with late game ZvZ. Recently though I've stopped using this style. But given that most players don't play long ZvZs, I still feel I can win long ones. Plus, I know Woonjin zergs like to go hive in ZvZ, so I comfortably used my old style of play.

-0- nooo practice it more and push more ZvZs into that same situation dammit
Writerptrk
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
December 25 2010 17:18 GMT
#15
GREAT job! i wasnt expect any of the zergs to get out of this group, SK and great werent in a very good momentum
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
December 25 2010 18:07 GMT
#16
On December 26 2010 01:58 flamewheel wrote:
Hey swanized, ZerO vs Soulkey in epic hive tech battle?
+ Show Spoiler +
Probably happens at least once woncha say?


it's gonna happen all 3 games

I don't know who I want to win

</3 teamkills are so hard
Writer
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
December 25 2010 21:21 GMT
#17
Sad that fantasy could not pull out one of his games against Sk

And im surprised that SK decided to force hive against great. Great is probaly the zerg outside of Stars' house with the most hive experience. I think he would have been better off going for standard.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
December 25 2010 21:28 GMT
#18
Thanks for the translations! Although i am a bit surprised that these two made it out... Leta has such good zvt normally! but then again he never does well in individuals hahah.

Good job great! maybe you can step up in PL too lol.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
December 25 2010 22:34 GMT
#19
ouch, expected leta... gotta watch this hive tech ZvZ soon! sounds awesome
Writer
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
December 25 2010 22:51 GMT
#20
We missed out of Fantasy vs Zero? Damnit, fantasy...
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 25 2010 23:01 GMT
#21
Damn, Fantasy was eliminated but......

SOULKEY!!!

This kid's taking the whole dang thing I tell you. Just a shame he has to take down ZerO in the next round. Hopefully we'll get at least one epic hive tech ZvZ match from them. Pretty suprised at the pact to not practice thing if there is any truth to it. At first I assumed it was joke, but then the part about him saying ZerO might sneak some practice makes me wonder.

Soulkey Fighting!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Azriel
Profile Joined December 2010
Mexico462 Posts
December 25 2010 23:38 GMT
#22
It's awesome that Great is going to invite his teammates dinner. Nice guy.

I can't believe I missed this series, what with being a Khan fanboy and a Zerg player.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 26 2010 00:44 GMT
#23
Q: Your Ro16 opponent will also be a zerg, Action.
A: Because it's ZvZ, I feel no pressure. Instead, I think action should be feeling a lot of pressure. Right now my goal this MSL is even higher than Ro8 before. And I'm definitely going to achieve this goal.

Ohoho, Mr. Hot Stuff talkin' here! We will see how you fare against the Mafia Zerg...

Q: What's your goal this MSL?
A: My goal is stay longer than Zero hyung. So I can't lose the next match. Although we tell each other that no one should practice, I think Zero may practice in secret. I really hope he doesn't do that. So we can go at it fairly.

Man, if Zero was reading that, he would SO go out and practice hardcore in secret... I mean, who wouldn't? ;P Every man for himselllllf-

Thanks for the translations and your hard work! Smacktalk is always fun to read when players get pumped up.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 26 2010 00:49 GMT
#24
Yo man ZerO vs Bisu for MSL final I am telling you this RIGHT now!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 26 2010 02:59 GMT
#25
On December 26 2010 06:21 hacklebeast wrote:
Sad that fantasy could not pull out one of his games against Sk

And im surprised that SK decided to force hive against great. Great is probaly the zerg outside of Stars' house with the most hive experience. I think he would have been better off going for standard.

It may have been pride...last time great and soulkey met it also went to hive and soulkey got whooped. he may have been trying to prove a point about Woongjin zerg's superior zvz hive tech play.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
December 26 2010 03:38 GMT
#26
On December 26 2010 01:03 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 00:39 baubo wrote:
On December 26 2010 00:30 Crunchums wrote:
thanks for translating
(tlpd links to the wrong soulkey)
i am + Show Spoiler +
not happy
with the results from this group


Changed. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know there existed a 2nd soulkey...


the first (T)SoulKey is the creator of the SK terran build(where SK means (T)SoulKey)

both players play exceptionally well today and deserved to go into the Ro16.


Haha, I actually knew that soulkey. But didn't really think of him as a possible candidate for today's tlpd.

On December 26 2010 09:44 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q: Your Ro16 opponent will also be a zerg, Action.
A: Because it's ZvZ, I feel no pressure. Instead, I think action should be feeling a lot of pressure. Right now my goal this MSL is even higher than Ro8 before. And I'm definitely going to achieve this goal.

Ohoho, Mr. Hot Stuff talkin' here! We will see how you fare against the Mafia Zerg...

Show nested quote +
Q: What's your goal this MSL?
A: My goal is stay longer than Zero hyung. So I can't lose the next match. Although we tell each other that no one should practice, I think Zero may practice in secret. I really hope he doesn't do that. So we can go at it fairly.

Man, if Zero was reading that, he would SO go out and practice hardcore in secret... I mean, who wouldn't? ;P Every man for himselllllf-

Thanks for the translations and your hard work! Smacktalk is always fun to read when players get pumped up.


Yeah I agree, smack talk is good. The whole "I'll try my hardest" thing just comes off disingenuous.

And while I like to say I worked "hard" on the translation, it really just took me about 10 minutes to do. I have years of part-time translation experience, and I follow BW in China due to lack of youtube and slow TL streams. So it's pretty easy to do.
Meh
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 26 2010 03:57 GMT
#27
On December 26 2010 12:38 baubo wrote:
Yeah I agree, smack talk is good. The whole "I'll try my hardest" thing just comes off disingenuous.

And while I like to say I worked "hard" on the translation, it really just took me about 10 minutes to do. I have years of part-time translation experience, and I follow BW in China due to lack of youtube and slow TL streams. So it's pretty easy to do.
Hahaha, that still doesn't discredit you for getting thanked and such. I'm envious- shamefully as a Korean, translating Japanese is easier and takes half the time to translate over Korean for me since I'm currently taking Japanese classes and don't get much Korean reading/writing practice at all, which is why I always make spelling errors when writing Hangul like a 2nd grader.

I really wish Japan would have a bigger BW fanbase similar to China's though, because I'm trying to introduce my Japanese friend to BW and he is SO confused about everything! XD I'm not giving up though; he still has to watch 9247398614 more videos of pimp plays.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
December 28 2010 02:25 GMT
#28
Soulkey vs ZerO could make history in the MU of ZvZ, who knows what will happen there. Really hoping ZerO comes out on top though, due to SK having more of a future as a player while ZerO has been in the scene for quite awhile and doesn't have an individual league gold let alone silver. With the death of BW pending I'd like to see my zerg hero achieve something like that :<
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 373
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS104
PPMD31
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6661
shahzam514
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 11m
Stellar Fest
15h 11m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.