• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7567 users

[Interview] OSL RO16 Day 6 Group A and B winners - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
December 24 2010 19:30 GMT
#41
kal stork (if he makes it) fantasy or shine. those imho are the only real contenders for this title. im hoping stork or fantasy. but id also be glad for kal, the guy is way too good to only have one finals appearance so far. he´d deserve a gold aswell.

(and in the end shine is gonna take it. QQ)
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
December 24 2010 19:35 GMT
#42
Once Shine takes this OSL Bisu's elimination will be all that much more legitimate.

Therefore.. Go Shine! I'm your biggest fan.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
December 24 2010 19:38 GMT
#43
On December 25 2010 01:17 Caos2 wrote:
Kal has the correct mindset when he says he's aiming for the championship.
BTW, STX has 3 players in the Ro8! The gold is ours to take!!


I remember when Hite Sparkyz had 4 people in the Ro8 for OSL. None of them won. 3 went on to be caught for matchfixing and Hite became one of the worst teams in proleague. Bad omens lie ahead for STX.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
IAttackYou
Profile Joined August 2010
United States330 Posts
December 24 2010 19:43 GMT
#44
YESSS A OSL WITHOUT JAEDONG OR FLASH, Stork/Kal Fighting!!! lets win one for aiur
I'm not a nub, I'm gosu of tomorrow
ohN
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1075 Posts
December 24 2010 21:16 GMT
#45
JD/Flash haven't been in an osl final since '08.
This is gonna be pretty weird...
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
December 24 2010 21:18 GMT
#46
Oh man, all I can picture right now is Shine trolling all of protoss by knocking off Stork and Kal. Then he would slay three dragons in one OSL. Bisu, Stork, Kal. He'd be the most hated player of all time...at least with the protoss supporters.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
December 24 2010 22:00 GMT
#47
Federer Nadal Djokovic and Murray all knocked out? nice.

I hope Stork makes it through :[[[
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 22:23:08
December 24 2010 22:22 GMT
#48
Hogil interview:
- Anything else you want to say?
▲ I wish everyone can have a happy christmas. However since I beat Jaedong, it must have made alot of people unhappy, and I'm very worried about that. But I have always wanted to win against him, so I hope everyone won't hate me too much.


Why do these idiots feel sorry for some ppl when they win the game? I have always wondered it, this isn't even manner anymore, this is like showing up like an idiot...

srsly... :E
table for two on a tv tray
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 24 2010 22:32 GMT
#49
On December 25 2010 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hogil interview:
Show nested quote +
- Anything else you want to say?
▲ I wish everyone can have a happy christmas. However since I beat Jaedong, it must have made alot of people unhappy, and I'm very worried about that. But I have always wanted to win against him, so I hope everyone won't hate me too much.


Why do these idiots feel sorry for some ppl when they win the game? I have always wondered it, this isn't even manner anymore, this is like showing up like an idiot...

srsly... :E

I think it's because Jaedong is popular, and Hogil didn't benefit from it. All Hogil achieved from his win was Jaedong getting knocked out, as there was no way Hogil could make it through.
It's not like he knocked JD out and got through himself, so it was (for Hogil) a victory only for pride, and nothing else, so he's sorry to all the JD fans that JD is now out.
HOLY CHECK!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 24 2010 22:36 GMT
#50
On December 25 2010 07:32 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hogil interview:
- Anything else you want to say?
▲ I wish everyone can have a happy christmas. However since I beat Jaedong, it must have made alot of people unhappy, and I'm very worried about that. But I have always wanted to win against him, so I hope everyone won't hate me too much.


Why do these idiots feel sorry for some ppl when they win the game? I have always wondered it, this isn't even manner anymore, this is like showing up like an idiot...

srsly... :E

I think it's because Jaedong is popular, and Hogil didn't benefit from it. All Hogil achieved from his win was Jaedong getting knocked out, as there was no way Hogil could make it through.
It's not like he knocked JD out and got through himself, so it was (for Hogil) a victory only for pride, and nothing else, so he's sorry to all the JD fans that JD is now out.


So what? You should never feel sorry for winning a game IMO. If you do, why should you even play the game?

You might be right about the reasons, but that's rly just you being a martyr, and I don't like that.. Maybe Korean fans like "polite" answers like that, I see them as complete s***... :D
table for two on a tv tray
Goragoth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
New Zealand1065 Posts
December 24 2010 22:47 GMT
#51
I hope we get an interview with Jaedong soon, where he is asked about his game against Hogil. It was such a bad game from him. Probably the worst I've ever seen him play.
Creator of LoLTool.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 24 2010 23:07 GMT
#52
Kal looks like Hwasin in that pic o_o;

Sadface no Flash / JD... ... this is so wrong...
:)
sushiman
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden2691 Posts
December 24 2010 23:29 GMT
#53
Man, Stork could face a tough tiebreaker if Shine and Mind really want to advance together. They could just throw the games they play against eachother to keep it going until they both beat Stork, unless Stork manages to beat them both. Hopefully they won't do that though.
1000 at least.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
December 24 2010 23:34 GMT
#54
LOL at how none of the progamers really gave a crap about Christmas.

....*sigh* you have to enjoy the little things in life >\\\< ...too much stressing about games--even though it IS their livelihood.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 24 2010 23:46 GMT
#55
On December 25 2010 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hogil interview:
Show nested quote +
- Anything else you want to say?
▲ I wish everyone can have a happy christmas. However since I beat Jaedong, it must have made alot of people unhappy, and I'm very worried about that. But I have always wanted to win against him, so I hope everyone won't hate me too much.


Why do these idiots feel sorry for some ppl when they win the game? I have always wondered it, this isn't even manner anymore, this is like showing up like an idiot...

srsly... :E

Either Hogil would rather avoid anti-fans or he might not want to lose an opportunity to practice with Oz over this. After all, Oz does have an S-Class zerg and there might be a time that he'd want to practice.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
December 25 2010 01:04 GMT
#56
On December 25 2010 04:38 lone_hydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 01:17 Caos2 wrote:
Kal has the correct mindset when he says he's aiming for the championship.
BTW, STX has 3 players in the Ro8! The gold is ours to take!!


I remember when Hite Sparkyz had 4 people in the Ro8 for OSL. None of them won. 3 went on to be caught for matchfixing and Hite became one of the worst teams in proleague. Bad omens lie ahead for STX.


LOL. doomsayer.

MAN I feel for hogil on his last statement, it's not fair to be mean to someone because they win. I'll just respectfully not cheer.

Thank you for the translations. Did free not get one, seeing as he was already out?

All the matches from here on out are going to be so tense. Good stuff's coming. I'm pumped.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 25 2010 01:19 GMT
#57
Yo, I hope Stork and MIND advances and not Shine. Stork NEEDS MORE TERRANS!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
December 25 2010 03:54 GMT
#58
Stork, please win tie breakers and then take the OSL! I would love to see Stork with another gold.
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
December 25 2010 04:48 GMT
#59
I would honestly like to see Fantasy take a gold for once. He's been so utterly screwed and to lose this chance again would be devastating.
Class of 2013
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
December 25 2010 04:59 GMT
#60
Stork has to beat Shine to advance...I'm so sad right now. Shine=bane of the TaekBang.

Still, Dinotoss got this, STORK HWAITING!
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 253
ProTech154
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 25
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24508
Shuttle 692
Hyuk 166
White-Ra 132
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Shine 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9653
qojqva1567
Counter-Strike
fl0m1570
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1729
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1257
Liquid`Hasu436
Other Games
summit1g4090
FrodaN1498
Beastyqt566
Mlord322
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0176
QueenE69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1099
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 17m
Online Event
16h 17m
FEL
21h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.