• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10220 users

[Interview] OSL RO 16 Day 5 Winners - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
MetalSlug
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany443 Posts
December 22 2010 07:06 GMT
#21
HYUK ! why so good ? lol
I love how BW is suddenly upside down in all Leagues ^^
MKP | Maru | Nada | Boxer | Supernova | Keen
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
December 22 2010 07:18 GMT
#22
+ Show Spoiler +
Calm

[image loading]


Thoughts on winning twice?
-The final results aren’t set now, so I can’t celebrate too early. If we have to, I’ll happily play tiebreakers.

Your momentum’s coming back.
-I’m glad I’ve got a bit of it back recently. I hope the momentum in the individual leagues can carry over to SPL.

Are you burdened by the possibility for potential tiebreakers?
-Tiebreakers are a way to regain the feel for live games, so it’s a good thing. So it’s OK if we play, but it’s fine if we don’t play too.

Thoughts on today’s game?
-In today’s game, the opponent started harassing from the very beginning. His Marines went all the way to the middle of the map, so I slipped lings into his main, so I got an advantage. It seems like the opponent didn’t know what to do after the lings got in.

Are you ambitious for the eSports prizes?
-If there’s a possibility, I’ll happily participate, but there’s no chance for me, so I think I’ll just stay and practice today. I need to put in everything for tomorrow’s game.

http://www.playsc.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219345&extra=page=1
TranslatorBaa!
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
December 22 2010 07:21 GMT
#23
At least I never thought Hyuk was a stupid all-iner since I've read his interviews and also what other SKT'ers said about him. It all displays he's an intelligent and mature player. One thing he maybe lacks is a "killer instinct".
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
December 22 2010 07:22 GMT
#24
cool all we need is fantasy now

fantasy interview is quite amusing so someone should grab it
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 07:29:20
December 22 2010 07:28 GMT
#25
On December 22 2010 16:22 Milkis wrote:
cool all we need is fantasy now

fantasy interview is quite amusing so someone should grab it

It's mine. (edit: the moment it goes up in chinese, that is)
Translator:3
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 22 2010 07:29 GMT
#26
This OSL is madness...
[TLMS] REBOOT
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 07:34:14
December 22 2010 07:33 GMT
#27
On December 22 2010 16:28 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 16:22 Milkis wrote:
cool all we need is fantasy now

fantasy interview is quite amusing so someone should grab it

It's mine. (edit: the moment it goes up in chinese, that is)


There you go.

http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-12-22/23426.html

Edit: seems like oov and fantasy have taken after Bisu in complaining about maps, hahaha.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 22 2010 07:37 GMT
#28
Too many zergs
I'm glad at least Fantasy won today.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
December 22 2010 07:42 GMT
#29
some makeup, and calm would look like a scary fucking clown in that picture

I liked the glasses so much better
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 07:49:14
December 22 2010 07:48 GMT
#30
Fantasy

[image loading]

Thoughts on entering the Ro8 with a 2-1 record?
▲I had a strong hunger for advancing, but I've been losing a lot lately, so I didn't have much confidence. Today's win could be the crux of my rise. I actually practiced for a very short time for today's game, but coach oov helped me a lot.

You've been losing regrettably lately.
▲In the game against Xellos, it was due to my own slip-ups and the fact that Xellos is just too good. Before I lost that game, I had no confidence whatsoever, but before my game with Turn I thought I had regained that confidence. Sadly, my disadvantage in the early game was too great, and I was powerless.

What's been going wrong?
▲Until last week, I thought it was weird too. During the game, it always felt like it wasn't me playing, and it made me unusually anxious. Only after my game with Xellos did I raise my concentration and regain my feel. Even though I lost to Turn due to the early game, I still felt confident today.

Your losing streak has led to SKT going on a losing streak also.
▲I feel like I've repaired my form, and so has the team.

You'll be advancing to the Ro8 with Hyuk, so there might be a team-kill.
▲I think I play team-kill games a lot. Whenever oov goes to the bracket drawing, it seems like it's always a team-kill. So this time, as long as oov doesn't draw brackets, it won't be a team-kill.

Terran seems to be having tough times in the OSL.
▲The map makers need to reflect upon this; the maps are just so disadvantageous for Terran. Flash has been loudly leading us common terrans in suffering. Oov usually doesn't complain about the maps, but as soon as he saw Gladiator he said terran had no chance on it. Now that I've advanced anyway, I must give it my all.

Anything else?
▲I've been losing a lot, and it's making people worried. There's no problem with my condition, so don't fret. After I won, I even saw spectators crying [T/N tears of joy, I presume], so for them I will continue to work very hard.

source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-12-22/23426.html
Translator:3
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
December 22 2010 07:57 GMT
#31
Sweet! Thanks for the FanTaSy interview. Stayed up to watch that last Khan v SKT1. Sick game by Bisu if anyone reads this.

*Leaves others to fan the Shine flames*
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
December 22 2010 07:58 GMT
#32
lol keep oov away from the drawing and we'll have a T1 OSL final
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 08:03:33
December 22 2010 08:03 GMT
#33
Your losing streak has led to SKT going on a losing streak also.
▲I feel like I've repaired my form, and so has the team.

What an asshole thing to say for the interviewer.
vishrut
Profile Joined April 2009
United States567 Posts
December 22 2010 08:07 GMT
#34
lol at fantasy complaining about maps after a year of terran maps
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 08:13:45
December 22 2010 08:11 GMT
#35
Flash has been loudly leading us common terrans in suffering.


thanks, Fantasy.
:'( weeping fanboy tears.
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
December 22 2010 08:15 GMT
#36
On December 22 2010 16:48 infinitestory wrote:
Oov usually doesn't complain about the maps, but as soon as he saw Gladiator he said terran had no chance on it.

Gladiator? TvZ: 6-2; PvT: 3-2
So far, it doesn't look like it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 22 2010 08:16 GMT
#37
shine and hyuk ftw
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
December 22 2010 09:24 GMT
#38
Funny how Jaedong and Flash's attitude towards map imbalance differs from that of Fantasy and Bisu. Jaedong, in particular, has had to endure shitty ZvT maps for so long yet he almost never complained.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 22 2010 09:28 GMT
#39
On December 22 2010 18:24 DarkMatter_ wrote:
Funny how Jaedong and Flash's attitude towards map imbalance differs from that of Fantasy and Bisu. Jaedong, in particular, has had to endure shitty ZvT maps for so long yet he almost never complained.


Yup its why I have so much respect for Jaedong. Not in any of his interviews have I seen him say "well the maps suck and I don't know if I can win" or something to that even if the interviewer said something like "so the maps are hard for zerg?" and he comes with a response on how the better player should win. Such good mentality I hope he wins MSL/OSL this time he'll pass Nada's record for medals I believe and that would be amazing :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 09:33:12
December 22 2010 09:33 GMT
#40
I respect Hyuk for his GM!

now I would like to see a paralyze interview on Friday.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft778
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 525
ggaemo 333
Stork 306
Leta 199
PianO 64
Hyuk 31
yabsab 19
Bale 18
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz55
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 37m
Online Event
4h 37m
FEL
9h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.