• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6861 users

Race War Everyday! - Page 22

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
April 04 2011 01:19 GMT
#421
highlight me on IRC when RW is on
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 01:21:23
April 04 2011 01:21 GMT
#422
need more dudes now =_=
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
April 04 2011 02:11 GMT
#423
RACE WARS????????????
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
April 04 2011 02:26 GMT
#424
We are Race Wariing right now!! COME JOIN US!!
Bisu is the man
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
April 04 2011 03:59 GMT
#425
tatatatata

ggs
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 04 2011 05:10 GMT
#426
mmm the mobo on my new computer seems 100% defective now, so I won't be able to RW for a couple weeks until the new one comes in. =[
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 22:14:22
April 04 2011 22:13 GMT
#427
Had a very angry day, I'm angry at everyone, angry at the world, and angry at my computer. There's only one way to calm my anger and turn my situation upside around...

RACEEEEEEEEEEE WARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Who's down?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 04 2011 22:15 GMT
#428
On April 05 2011 07:13 QuickStriker wrote:
Had a very angry day, I'm angry at everyone, angry at the world, and angry at my computer. There's only one way to calm my anger and turn my situation upside around...

RACEEEEEEEEEEE WARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


so, you going cannons or dts?

I can play in a couple of hours.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
April 04 2011 22:17 GMT
#429
On April 05 2011 07:15 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:13 QuickStriker wrote:
Had a very angry day, I'm angry at everyone, angry at the world, and angry at my computer. There's only one way to calm my anger and turn my situation upside around...

RACEEEEEEEEEEE WARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


so, you going cannons or dts?

I can play in a couple of hours.

Whatever my angry takes me, I shall follow. I will be completely influenced and brainwashed in anger as I play my angry Race Warsss with an angry race and angry units. Prepare yourself for some anger issues!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 04 2011 22:44 GMT
#430
I would but I'm resigned to phoneposting as a storm has raped our power and the lights are off... When the power is back you can bet your ass ilk be on. I was logging onto iccup when wham no power plus tornado warning
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
April 04 2011 22:52 GMT
#431
Looks like the world is angry today for all of us angry people unable to gather together for an angry round of some angry race wars.... ><
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 23:13:27
April 04 2011 22:59 GMT
#432
Try after Stork's MBC Bnet attack, which is being streamed on Milkis's

EDIT: HOW ABOUT NOW? GOGOGO!
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
April 04 2011 23:01 GMT
#433
NOOBS, LETS GO
You can't fight the feeling.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2011 03:11 GMT
#434
rw?!
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
April 05 2011 03:16 GMT
#435
I'm up for it. Anyone else?
Bisu is the man
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
April 05 2011 03:19 GMT
#436
I'd play
IamBach
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1059 Posts
April 06 2011 23:51 GMT
#437
Any body interested in some fun games on Friday before the big game? I know its only Wednesday, but I'm planning early. I can be sure at least two players to play, so we would only need 6 other players on. Maybe like start playing about 2 hours before T1 vs SKT begins.
Just listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
April 07 2011 01:25 GMT
#438
I'm up for race wars right now if anyone is up for it. LET'S GOGOGOGOGO!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 07 2011 01:26 GMT
#439
On April 07 2011 08:51 etheovermind wrote:
Any body interested in some fun games on Friday before the big game? I know its only Wednesday, but I'm planning early. I can be sure at least two players to play, so we would only need 6 other players on. Maybe like start playing about 2 hours before T1 vs SKT begins.


Hell Yes!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ArchonofFail
Profile Joined May 2010
United States44 Posts
April 07 2011 01:45 GMT
#440
I would love to try this out sometime, I haven't played BW in ages and I wasn't very good to begin with but it sounds like fun. I voted 3-6kst I live in PST and I think that would equate to 8-10ish my time, I'm not sure though.
En taro Tassadar student, in this simulation, you must... ...CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! Muahahahahahaha!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc990
XcaliburYe221
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft705
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 42
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
6h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.