• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9882 users

[Interview] OSL Ro36 Group C Winner

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-05 19:42:33
November 05 2010 17:32 GMT
#1
Calm

[image loading]


Third time getting into the Ro16.
-I was determined to advance to the Ro16 this time, I’m glad I could.

You haven’t been doing well in SPL.
-It’s my own inadequacies that led me to lose the games, I think it’ll be okay as long as I start winning now.

You seem to have regained your confidence in ZvP.
-Right now, when playing, there are still parts that I’m worried about, and there will be points where I’ll be disappointed because of my inability to cleanly handle them. My confidence in live games has gone down. Losing every day is the only way for someone to understand this feeling [laugh]

Were you disappointed last season due to how quickly you were eliminated?
-I’m impatient with my own abilities, they were really bad, so I really hoped to be able to advance this time.

You made massive amounts of Guardians at the end of the game.
-I thought it was the only way to make the opponent gg. But I seem to have made too many. During the morphing process, if there was one more storm, I would’ve cancelled them, so I kept my hand on Esc, prepared to cancel [laugh]

Who did you expect to play today, Forgg or Han?
-I feel ZvT is harder, so I mainly practiced ZvT, but a Protoss advanced, so I started practicing ZvP.

You have a good start in the season.
-I still don’t feel like it, I’ll try even harder to win.

Last words?
-Thanks to Trap and mini who helped me practice, and assistant coach Park gave me a lot of advice and helped me get a good attitude, so I was able to play while relaxed, thanks to him.

http://www.playsc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=217450&extra=page=1

Original Korean from fomos.kr, image from Daily E-Sports.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

TranslatorBaa!
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
November 05 2010 17:35 GMT
#2
zomg iphone 4

also WHY FORGG WHY T_T
boomer hands
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
November 05 2010 17:35 GMT
#3
Clam saves strats for Individual leagues.
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
November 05 2010 17:35 GMT
#4
Oh shit what a hottie. The girl taking the picture I meant. She totally stole all the spot light. LOL
Bisu is the man
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
November 05 2010 17:41 GMT
#5
On November 06 2010 02:35 seRapH wrote:
zomg iphone 4

also WHY FORGG WHY T_T


I feel the same way man...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
November 05 2010 17:54 GMT
#6
poor forGG...
jaedong imba
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
November 05 2010 17:58 GMT
#7
poorGG..
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 05 2010 18:04 GMT
#8
Haha that picture. Good job Calm!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-05 18:06:12
November 05 2010 18:05 GMT
#9
Calm fighting.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
HitoriTomoyo
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada264 Posts
November 05 2010 18:11 GMT
#10
Break out of your slump Calm, PLEASE.

Become the Calmvalon that won an MSL that overtook Jaedong in the process.
SkyLegenD
Profile Joined February 2010
United States304 Posts
November 05 2010 18:15 GMT
#11
Calm looks way too feminine without glasses. And the Stargirl looks like a plastic doll...
"Victory belongs to the most persevering." - Napoleon Bonaparte
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 05 2010 18:40 GMT
#12
such an awesome pic.
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 05 2010 18:42 GMT
#13
Too much makeup Calm
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
November 05 2010 18:52 GMT
#14
Even Calm's shirt resembles a blouse.

Effeminate Zerg here to save the day!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
November 05 2010 19:20 GMT
#15
Whoa, Calm looks some what angry
▲ ▲ ▲
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
November 05 2010 19:33 GMT
#16
lol i was trying not to spoil myself the OSL results but just seeing csheep making the interview thread so fast for the group made me know that calm won

thanks csheep
Free Palestine
Hazard
Profile Joined September 2009
Norway594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-05 19:55:17
November 05 2010 19:52 GMT
#17
On November 06 2010 04:20 Taekwon wrote:
Whoa, Calm looks some what angry

Think his eyes are red because of lasik surgery he did recently. After effect is dry eyes. I did it myself less than a year ago and when I don't use eye drops my eyes still get red
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
scDeluX
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada1341 Posts
November 05 2010 19:57 GMT
#18
Nice, I love Calm play.

Let's see if OSL see its final tho ...
Brood War is forever
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
November 05 2010 19:58 GMT
#19
Well, I don't really mind if Calm is able to step up and fill Effort's vacancy as the world's 2nd best Zerg, one who is only a toenail away from Jaedong's skill level.

Let me know when that happens.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 05 2010 20:02 GMT
#20
That Stargirl is Seo Yeon Ji I think, she's an absolute doll with a barbie body and I'm sure Calm ain't so calm below the waist in that picture.
[TLMS] REBOOT
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.