• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6772 users

[Interview] Wemade vs Hite winner's interview

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-21 13:58:37
October 20 2010 15:08 GMT
#1
Today's winners are.............



[image loading]



Mind&Pure

- Thoughts on first win this season?
▲Mind: I regret the last game I played, so I had to win today. I'm very happy I won and that our team won. I should have better performances in the future

▲Sea.Pure: This is only the beginning, I'm glad I won, and will try hard to rack up wins.


- The popular opinion is that you two were unable to prove your worth last season.
▲Mind: I had bad results last season, so during the off-season I practiced a lot. This season I also practiced very hard, and today's victory helped me regain my confidence, so I believe I'll have better results this season. (compared to last)

▲Sea.Pure=Last season totally sucked. I think team league results have to be good until you can do well in the individual league

- Why do you think you loss more than you won?
▲Mind: I can't find any special reason why I kept losing. I felt that during live broadcast games my focus was a bit off, I don't know if it's because I'm too mechanical during practice (playing like a machine). I have to change this habit and show a better results this season.

▲Sea.Pure: I didn't play very clean today, and felt abnormally nervous. I felt that I would be at a advantage if I killed my opponent's carriers/(cosairs?) So I attacked right up. Then I noticed my 2 o'clock expo had a attack warning, so I thought Snow was going to try and trade bases. So I made gateways (or cannons? sorry didn't watch the game) I even pulled HT's to defend. But when I went to confirm, it was just an observer. Because I was too nervous I didn't watch the minimap properly, resulting in a major error. My reaver control was also bad. If I focused more during battles it would've been fine, But I lost focus, so that hurt me alot.

Reason on the error?
▲ Sea.Pure: I haven't played a broadcasted match for a long time, so I was too nervous. and I didn't really practice a lot, so I was more nervous than normal

You showed a perfect TvT today.
▲Mind : I got an early game advantage, and my opponent plays a more agressive style, which suits well for my playstyle. My tech was also faster, so everything went quite well.

Your drops were good.
▲Mind : I didn't plan to, but I thought they could be useful, so I decided to use dships, and they were quite effective at harassing my opponent. I also did well in the central battles, so I achieved victory

You lead Wemade's Protoss lineup
▲Sea.Pure: I usually feel confident during games, but often I leave a lot of regret. Since I'm our Protoss ace I should bring out better games.


Goals this season?
▲Mind: It's regrettable our team only get past the first round of the playoffs last season. This season we much get to Gwangalli (Sorry I can't remember how to spell the place they play the PL finals) and I hope to get 35 wins or more.

▲Sea.Pure: Last season's playoffs was very regrettable. We must not make the same mistakes, and play even better.

Any last words?
▲Mind: Thanks to all the fans that continue to cheer for us. We've gotten busier since the Bo7 format change, it's harder to practice. When we stand together during hard times, we can get good results. So I hope everybody can do well. and I'm truly thankful to the Korean Air employees that came to cheer for us today.
▲Sea.Pure: A lot of Korean Air people came today, thank you for coming to cheer for us. Not only to cheer, but also brought us a lot of food. Thank you very much. To repay them back we will play even better in the future



[image loading]


Roro and Shine!

- Thoughts on first win this season
▲ Roro: I'm sad we lost the first game, through today's games we found victory.
▲Shine: I haven't played for such a long time, it felt quite good. It still feels like the SPL hasn't actually started yet (for me), but that will probably change when we get to week 2.


- The opponent merged into a very strong Hite. How did you prepare?
▲ Shine: We felt that after they merged every single player is an ace, so no matter who we faced it wouldn't be easy. and we would have to prepare to fight every single race, so it was quite hard.

- You didn't play the last match, it must have been depressing watching your team lose
▲ Roro: Last match I watched from below, I really wanted to play then, but currently there are too many games to be played, so reasonable selection is very important.


- Comment on the new maps.
▲ Shine: I think during practice you shouldn't think about map balances, so when you play them it doesn't feel like any map is particular hard to play. You expand very fast on Central Plains, so that map feels more unique. But I feel that every map is quite fine.
▲Roro: Compared to last season, Zergs have a bigger chance to win

- Your opponent was Hite's ace Leta. Didn't you feel pressure?
▲ Shine: When I first saw that my opponent was Leta, I was worried a bit. But my zerglings did a lot more than I expected, so basically I won the game from there. I was pondering whether to send my lurkers up to attack once they finished morphing, but last season I often attacked when I shouldn't have. So I decided to play a bit more conservative. That worked quite well.

- You got hit hard by DTs
▲ Roro: It was the first time I encountered DTs at that kind of timing, so I didn't know how to react. But my opponent didn't expand, so somehow I got the advantage. So I won easily. Horang2's opening was special, quite impressive.

- You were Wemade's ace last season
▲ Roro: I played the most ace matches, but I kept losing. I have a lot of confidence this season, So I want to show everybody how an ace is like. I want to compete with Baby for the position. (Laughs)

Goals this season?
▲Shine: This season our zerg line's goal is 80 wins. Not just me and roro, but also Sacsri and 김준호. Even though they don't get sent out alot, they will at least get 5 wins each round.
▲Roro: I hope that every time I get sent out I can play at my full capacity. I will fight to win more games than Shine every round. (laughs)

Any last words?
▲Shine: there were no SPL matches during offseason, so the fans must have been bored. I will become a player that will replay the fans that cheer for us.
▲Roro: A new long season begins again. whether Individual or team leagues I hope I can do well.


Source: http://www.wfbrood.com/xingji/hanguoxingji/xingji_57053.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Shine and Roro!
any feedback is welcome
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
October 20 2010 15:19 GMT
#2
thanks for translating.. keeping the bw forum alive
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
October 20 2010 15:42 GMT
#3
Thanks for the translation! Congrats to Wemade on the win
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 20 2010 16:10 GMT
#4
Thanks for the translation!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
October 20 2010 16:14 GMT
#5
Thanks for the translation! Too bad there was like only 1 good game in the series.
Anomarad
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada565 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 16:24:49
October 20 2010 16:24 GMT
#6
Pure so negative today.

Thanks for translating
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
October 20 2010 16:39 GMT
#7
the road to the title has started
GreenGT
Profile Joined November 2009
Ukraine134 Posts
October 20 2010 17:10 GMT
#8
Thx for translate ^_^
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
October 20 2010 17:12 GMT
#9
Thanks a lot for the translation! Always nice to see Mind doing well.
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 18:07:38
October 20 2010 18:05 GMT
#10
輿論 is referring to popular opinion or public opinion, so 'The popular opinion is that you two were unable to prove your worth last season'.
Horiz0n
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Sweden364 Posts
October 20 2010 18:32 GMT
#11
thanks for the translation

Mind Fighting!
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 19:11:24
October 20 2010 19:09 GMT
#12
Pure seems like a pretty cool dude. It's time for the legend of the fall, go show some Protoss pride and wreck some face, Pure!

Mind stating that he plays too much like a machine, combined with his serious looking facial expression, is just amusing to me for some reason.
King[Neikos]
Profile Joined September 2010
Costa Rica506 Posts
October 20 2010 20:29 GMT
#13
i hope this season goes well for wemade, would love to see them in finals or at least semi finals
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
October 20 2010 21:14 GMT
#14
Still cant believe Skyhigh lost a TvT...... QQ
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
October 20 2010 23:21 GMT
#15
wow... korean air is really supporting starcraft. nice!

thanks for the translation.
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 20 2010 23:51 GMT
#16
skyhigh and snow
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
October 21 2010 00:41 GMT
#17
Gogo Mind return to your old form. :D

I believe in Pure too.

Wemade will do well this season, I believe~
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
October 21 2010 02:07 GMT
#18
Thanks for the translation.

I was surprised Wemade won this match. Bodes well for a competitive PL.
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
October 21 2010 02:41 GMT
#19
nice win by wemade

thanks for the translation

and waiting to read roros answers
ace hwaiting!!
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
October 21 2010 13:59 GMT
#20
On October 21 2010 03:05 Ecael wrote:
輿論 is referring to popular opinion or public opinion, so 'The popular opinion is that you two were unable to prove your worth last season'.


thanks! edited it in.
-EDIT completed RuhRuh and Shiny
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.