• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8346 users

MSL Finals Video Collection - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
September 19 2010 06:17 GMT
#21
bump, not much BW nowadays so if you have free time in your hands, watch these epic finals :D (this thread is being overshadowed by the OSL counterpart thread lol)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116383 (OSL Finals Video Collection)
POGGERS
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 19 2010 06:52 GMT
#22
some seeds would be fantastic haha
Writerptrk
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
September 19 2010 07:20 GMT
#23
Ahhh MSL, the Protoss's only salvation.
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
September 19 2010 07:42 GMT
#24
Nice, thanks for the vids!
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
September 19 2010 07:50 GMT
#25
i love you.
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
September 19 2010 07:52 GMT
#26
awesome, thanks for this!
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
September 21 2010 12:43 GMT
#27
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/OSL_Finals_VODs.torrent
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Most_MSL_Finals.torrent
Seeds pleeease!!
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
September 21 2010 15:48 GMT
#28
On September 21 2010 21:43 NicksonReyes wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/OSL_Finals_VODs.torrent
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Most_MSL_Finals.torrent
Seeds pleeease!!

crazy crazy crazy!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
NemeZine
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru7 Posts
December 02 2010 20:56 GMT
#29
NATE MSL FLash vs JAedong part 2 does'nt work pls someone can fix the mirror pls!! TY
Gofarman
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada648 Posts
February 20 2011 19:04 GMT
#30
Hi, I realize I am necroing a old thread but I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to watch the PDpop MSL finals ((Z)great vs (Z)Hydra). I didn't want to create a new thread and figured this would be the best place for it to be archived if someone did know of/have the vods.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
July 27 2011 10:05 GMT
#31
seems like you might need to rehost this torrent soon Roffles.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
January 25 2012 23:01 GMT
#32
megaupload

Can someone please seed the torrent or reupload to rapidshare or mediafire? Thank you in advance!

also, this thread deserves more attention seeing how OSL thread got like 8 pages -.-
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 06:55:12
January 26 2012 03:00 GMT
#33
I'm almost done re-uploading the OSL Finals. So I guess if no one else does it first, I'll start uploading the MSL Finals next.\

Edit: So I just checked my MSLs and I'm missing KPGA 4th Tour, TriGem MSL, and PDPop MSL. Hopefully someone else has those and can get those uploaded. I'm going to start uploading the rest tomorrow morning, should be done in a couple of days.
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
Iranon
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States983 Posts
January 26 2012 13:37 GMT
#34
On January 26 2012 12:00 LasTLiE wrote:
I'm almost done re-uploading the OSL Finals. So I guess if no one else does it first, I'll start uploading the MSL Finals next.\

Edit: So I just checked my MSLs and I'm missing KPGA 4th Tour, TriGem MSL, and PDPop MSL. Hopefully someone else has those and can get those uploaded. I'm going to start uploading the rest tomorrow morning, should be done in a couple of days.


Fantastic. I have the KGPA 4th Tour and TriGem, I can put those up tomorrow.

Do you have Bigfile and ABC Mart? Those along with KPGA 1st/2nd/3rd are the only others I don't have.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 13:40:41
January 26 2012 13:39 GMT
#35
hmm I don't see a point to the MSL one because moktira already covered it for all of MSL.

not just finals but almost every game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Moktira_s MSL collection.torrent
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Iranon
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States983 Posts
January 26 2012 13:59 GMT
#36
On January 26 2012 22:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
hmm I don't see a point to the MSL one because moktira already covered it for all of MSL.

not just finals but almost every game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Moktira_s MSL collection.torrent


D'oh! I had put that torrent on my to-do list a while ago and forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder! Time to go dig up a 300 GB external drive, I know there's one around here somewhere...
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
January 26 2012 15:15 GMT
#37
On January 26 2012 22:37 Iranon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 12:00 LasTLiE wrote:
I'm almost done re-uploading the OSL Finals. So I guess if no one else does it first, I'll start uploading the MSL Finals next.\

Edit: So I just checked my MSLs and I'm missing KPGA 4th Tour, TriGem MSL, and PDPop MSL. Hopefully someone else has those and can get those uploaded. I'm going to start uploading the rest tomorrow morning, should be done in a couple of days.


Fantastic. I have the KGPA 4th Tour and TriGem, I can put those up tomorrow.

Do you have Bigfile and ABC Mart? Those along with KPGA 1st/2nd/3rd are the only others I don't have.


I have Bigfile and ABCMart. But not the KPGA ones.


On January 26 2012 22:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
hmm I don't see a point to the MSL one because moktira already covered it for all of MSL.

not just finals but almost every game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Moktira_s MSL collection.torrent


I think it would still be good to have the finals uploaded somewhere. That way when someone comes along in a few months they don't have to hope people are still seeding.
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 23:45:43
January 28 2012 23:45 GMT
#38
Everything I have is uploaded now.

Sp 03 Stout - (P)Nal_rA vs (T)NaDa Download
Sp 04 HanaFOS CenGame - (T)iloveoov vs (T)NaDa Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Su 04 Spris - (T)iloveoov vs (P)Kingdom Part 1 Part 2
Wi 04 You Are The Golf King - (Z)GoRush vs (T)NaDa Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Sp 05 Ladies - (T)Tossgirl vs (Z)Navy Download
Su 05 UZOO - (Z)sAviOr vs (P)Reach Part 1 Part 2
Wi 05 LG CYON - (Z)ChoJJa vs (Z)sAviOr Download
Su 06 Pringles MSL Season 1 - (Z)sAviOr vs (P)Nal_rA Part 1 Part 2
Wi 06 Pringles MSL Season 2 - (Z)sAviOr vs (Z)Silver Part 1 Part 2
Sp 07 GOMTV Season 1 - (P)Bisu vs (Z)sAviOr Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Su 07 GomTV Season 2 - (P)Bisu vs (P)Stork Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Wi 07 GomTV Season 3 - (T)Mind vs (P)Bisu
Sp 08 GomTV Season 4 - (Z)Jaedong vs (P)Kal Part 1 Part 2
Su 08 Arena - (T)fOrGG vs (Z)Jaedong Part 1 Part 2
Wi 08 Clubday - (P)Bisu vs (P)JangBi Part 1 Part 2
Sp 09 Lost Saga - (Z)Luxury vs (P)JangBi Part 1 Part 2
Su 09 Avalon - (Z)Calm vs (Z)Kwanro Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Wi 09 Nate - (Z)Jaedong vs (T)Flash Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Sp 10 Hana Daetoo - (Z)Jaedong vs (T)Flash Part 1 part 2 Part 3 Part 4
Su 10 Bigfile - (Z)Jaedong vs (T)Flash Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
Sp 11 ABC Mart - (Z)ZerO vs (T)Flash Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5


Missing: KPGA 1st Tour, KPGA 2nd Tour, KPGA 3rd Tour, KPGA 4th Tour, TriGem, GomTV S3, PDPoP. Hopefully someone else has these somewhere.
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
August 11 2012 14:22 GMT
#39
Got a few of the missing MSLs uploaded. Still missing KPGA Tours 1, 2 and 3 though.

Fa 02 KPGA Tour 4th League - (T)NaDa vs (Z)ChoJJa Part 1 Part 2
Fa 03 TriGem - (T)iloveoov vs (Z)YellOw Download
Fa 07 GomTV Season 3 - (P)Mind vs (P)Bisu Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Wi 10 PDPop - (Z)Hydra vs (Z)Great Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 50m
Patches Events
9h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 50m
OSC
17h 50m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.