• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9206 users

[LP Bday] Oz Shirt Contest

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 08:32:49
June 03 2010 14:52 GMT
#1
[image loading]


Liquipedia is one year old! Celebrate the birthday of our favourite encyclopedia with us!

As a means of celebration, we are issuing an article contest. The first prize is a
[image loading]
Hwaseung Team shirt, as has been showcased in lilsusie's efforts to bring progaming swag to the community.

Rules.
1. Write or improve any one article on (Wiki)Liquipedia I or (Wiki)Liquipedia II. If you choose to improve a page, it should be a major, notable improvement that can easily be recognized as work of your doing.

2. You must announce in this thread, what article you will be working on.
+ Show Spoiler [Reasoning] +
This servers a dual purpose. One, we do not want two great versions of the same article that cannot be combined with each other. Two, we will give the advantage to anyone who works in public, that is, announces his project and does it bit by bit, allowing others to learn from him. Liquipedia is about working together and learning from each other, so if you work in hiding, you are acting against our principles.

3. Do not edit the article itself, but prepare an updated version on your user page.
+ Show Spoiler [Instructions] +
Your userpage is situated at wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Aesop (exchange "Aesop" with your username). If you never logged in to the wiki before: The info is the same as on teamliquid.net. You can create subpages with slashes, such as wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Aesop/Bisubuild

4. Liquipedia/TL Staff is not eligible for participating.

5. The winner will be picked by a mix of Liquipedia staff and regular TL staff.

6. Working as a team is fine, the shirt will go to whoever you pick or we will throw the dice.

7. The contest starts today (6-6) and ends in three weeks (28-6) at 00.00 KST.

Happy editing!

[image loading]





Contenders so far:

GenesisX - 14 Pool Baneling - link

Quickstriker - Hyuk - no link yet

Atom Cannister - Pirates of Space - no link yet

Raydog - PvP for SC2 - no link yet

Triple7 - Shark - link

Bisudagger - Snow?

VeRa_G - Zerg openings (sc2) - no link yet

kNyTTyM - 2 Gate vs Z. - link

deL - Frontpage?! - link

blahman3344 - Nony's Phoenix build - link

tirentu - Flying - no link yet

oo_xerox - Cuban SC scene - link

nonduc - ??

ReketSomething - qxc - link
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
dhe95
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 15:08:50
June 05 2010 15:08 GMT
#2
Aren't userpages http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:Aesop or http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Aesop instead of http://wiki.teamliquid.net/User:Aesop

(with starcraft or starcraft2 in between the liquipedia site and user)
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
June 05 2010 15:12 GMT
#3
Sounds sweet, I'll see if I can set aside some time!
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
June 05 2010 15:15 GMT
#4
Hmm what a juicy prize, too bad I already have one

This is a great idea, I think there will be a lot of good articles soon ^ ^
KTY
mcneebs
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada391 Posts
June 05 2010 15:34 GMT
#5
Great idea! Props to the liquipedia team and to lilsuzie! Any edits I do would soley be graphical because I'm really not up to snuff on things about the pro scene or advanced strategy.
You do it to yourself. Just you. You and no one else.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
June 05 2010 16:16 GMT
#6
Sweet prize and contest! I'm thinking of doing something to liquipedia II, not sure what yet, but with three weeks to work, it should be awesome . Happy B-day liquipedia!
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 05 2010 16:26 GMT
#7
Just wondering, so its ok if I do a write up on a single player. because I think its important to have profiles on who are the potential new Bisus/Boxers/Saviors. I'm thinking about writing on snow since he's been getting so much attention, But hearts say I should write about an skt player. But either way, I can do a write up on any player and that can count? (note:i'll announce the player/topic later today)
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 18:18:36
June 05 2010 18:17 GMT
#8
On June 06 2010 01:26 BisuDagger wrote:
Just wondering, so its ok if I do a write up on a single player. because I think its important to have profiles on who are the potential new Bisus/Boxers/Saviors. I'm thinking about writing on snow since he's been getting so much attention, But hearts say I should write about an skt player. But either way, I can do a write up on any player and that can count? (note:i'll announce the player/topic later today)


Yup, you can improve any article you like, whether it be a Korean or a foreign player, strategy or a unit page, or anything in between.
^_^V
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
June 05 2010 18:45 GMT
#9
I will definitely participate, since oz is my favourite pl team. All I need to find is a nice article to improve...
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Triple7
Profile Joined April 2009
United States656 Posts
June 05 2010 18:57 GMT
#10
I'm participating! I'll be working on (Wiki)Shark&s Liquipedia page.
지지이이이이이이이이이이이
CopperLeague
Profile Joined June 2010
154 Posts
June 05 2010 19:10 GMT
#11
I'm going to take on The Game part of Starcraft 2. YEAH!
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
June 05 2010 19:17 GMT
#12
I would like to partecipate but my english skill si quite lacking T.T
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 22:13:16
June 05 2010 21:59 GMT
#13
Here's some ideas for you guys!

Strategy - Find a lacking strategy or create your own with reasonings, build orders and advice on how to execute the build correctly. Remember to source some replays from top players!
Even in beta, good articles like (Wiki)2 Hatch Hydra (vs. Protoss) can be made.
Players - Found your favourite player on Liquipedia, but the information is lacking? Take a delve into their past and add their league information, statistic any stories about them, pictures and whatever else you can find!
Use (Wiki)Jaedong as a guideline for how great these pages can be.
Starleagues - Take a look at the MSL page. Pretty blank isn't it? Why don't you make it yourself? You can find all the results you need on TL, why not add your own? Make a write-up about the event round by round. Flesh out your chosen starleague with short battle reports, there's a lot you can do here!
Take a look at (Wiki)2009 NATE MSL for an example.

These are just a few options! There's also Spells, Abilities, 2v2 Strategies and lots of other things. There's never been a better reason to add to the Wiki!
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
June 05 2010 23:36 GMT
#14
Done my page! Created this build for Liquipedia II!
133 221 333 123 111
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
June 05 2010 23:48 GMT
#15
What size is the shirt?
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
ZavikZyke
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States382 Posts
June 05 2010 23:58 GMT
#16
someone do hoejja... its hecka outdated
Hoejja is Bonjwa
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
June 06 2010 05:49 GMT
#17
I'm going to write about Protoss vs. Protoss in the Liquipedia II. I will be covering a whole spectrum of builds, timings, etc.

Sidenote:

do we need to be knowledgeable in like coding and stuff? Because I'm looking at this right now, I'm kind of confused. Anyone help? What I want to do is make basically a Guide, like this page for Liquipedia I:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Protoss_vs._Protoss_Guide

Shew
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 06 2010 05:54 GMT
#18
Clearly since you are using the image that I not-clearly took from somebody I should get something~
ilu Pholon :3
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-06 09:35:51
June 06 2010 09:32 GMT
#19
On June 06 2010 08:36 GenesisX wrote:
Done my page! Created this build for Liquipedia II!


Please remember to work in your own userspace.

(I moved your article here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Genesisx/14_Pool_Baneling )

On June 06 2010 14:49 Raydog wrote:
I'm going to write about Protoss vs. Protoss in the Liquipedia II. I will be covering a whole spectrum of builds, timings, etc.

Sidenote:

do we need to be knowledgeable in like coding and stuff? Because I'm looking at this right now, I'm kind of confused. Anyone help? What I want to do is make basically a Guide, like this page for Liquipedia I:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Protoss_vs._Protoss_Guide



This will get you started on making pages. If you need any help with coding just let us know (but tbh it isn't very difficult - even I can do it ^_^ )
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
VelRa_G
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada304 Posts
June 06 2010 16:12 GMT
#20
I will work on a page that compiles Zerg openings below 18 supply for SC2! Should be fun! ^^
Nuda Veritas
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 228
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 42
Bale 34
ZergMaN 18
Noble 16
NotJumperer 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 650
Other Games
summit1g11098
Sick189
Nina90
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1256
• Lourlo1048
• Stunt574
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 16m
Replay Cast
16h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.