• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7026 users

[Vids] Jaedong 100 PL Wins

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 23:07:56
May 27 2010 22:07 GMT
#1
Carrying on the Torch

While I was browsing around TL today, I noticed there one thing that was missing that would never have been missing just a few months ago. The MSL Finals Tourney thread was indeed missing. Didn't see it anywhere, nor did I see any hype threads for two of the greatest players ever in Brood War history. Just a few months ago, people would have gone insane hyping up Flash as the next b*****, or Jaedong as the greatest player of all time. But with Starcraft 2 Beta overtaking a good majority of us here, the hype and all the commotion that used to take place before each major finals has all but died out. I feel like it's about time to stir up some talk, get the fans up and cheering for a repeat of last season's MSL finals, but hopefully this time without a power outage.

A few months ago, I was browsing around on Jon747's Youtube channel, looking through all his playlists of top games, including the Best MSL games, Best OSL games, and so on until I stumbled upon an incomplete list. That list was a compilation of Jaedong's 100 Proleague wins. Back when I first started following progaming, I played zerg. Although I was absolutely terrible (probably D- level), I absolutely loved the play of JulyZerg and Jaedong. The style, the flair, the macro and micro. Both of them had it. Whether it was an incredible display of Sauron zerg or impeccable two group mutalisk micro, the two never ceased to amaze me.

Anyways, the playlist on Jon747's Youtube channel was unfortunately never completed, and only had 29 of Jaedong's games. But as I watched all the videos Jon747 had uploaded, I was simply amazed at how Jaedong, even back in 06/07, was still ripping apart his opponents in utterly dominating fashion. His play vs Terran was some of the most flawless I had ever seen, tearing his opponents apart with ridiculous mutalisk micro, insane lurker flanks, and some of the most insane multitasking and swarms that I had ever seen a zerg player utilize. After I finished all 29 games, I was left longing for more. All I wanted to do was see Jaedong's progress through the years.

As one of the few players to reach 100 Proleague wins, an accomplishment only a few have ever achieved, Jaedong has been the anchor of his team for the last couple of years. Once a part of the fearsome trio that included ForGG and Anytime, Jaedong has climbed his way to the top, marking himself as a true legend of the game. But like any other legend, what's made him so great has been his ability to bounce back. Jaedong was supposed to dispatch Frozean with ease in the Proleague Grand Finals, but fell as Frozean broke his sunkens with ease. Although his teammates picked up the slack, Jaedong did not falter, bouncing back to claim his first MSL victory with a 3-1 over Kal. While Arena was supposed to be Jaedong's MSL, he was unfortunately bounced 3-0 by none other than his teammate ForGG. How did he respond? By winning two more OSLs the next year.

So Jaedong, I wish you well in your quest to piggyback your team to the top once again, and I wish you good luck tomorrow in your quest to join Nada as the only player with 3 OSLs and 3 MSLs. I cried for you when you were completely dominated by ForGG, but you've always bounced back and continued dominating. So in your quest to carry on the torch of legends, make this next MSL yours by dispatching Flash with ease!

[image loading]
I wanna see this shot again, so make it happen. =D


Oh, soon after I found Jon747's playlist, I was able to obtain Jaedong's first 100 Proleague wins and I've uploaded them to the tracker and to Megaupload, so everyone can enjoy. (Warning, it's 21 GB for all 100 games). Also, some of these games aren't uploaded anywhere, so TLPD doesn't have some of these VODs.

+ Show Spoiler [Jaedong's first 100 PL Wins] +

Torrent for all 100 Games
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]


Let's get this MSL hyped up! I wanna see a thread or some hype between the Flash/JD fanboys. I don't care whose side you're on. I just wanna see some hype for one of the greatest matchups ever.
God Bless
Garrl
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Scotland1980 Posts
May 27 2010 22:10 GMT
#2
Wow, thanks! Torrenting now.
nevz
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden72 Posts
May 27 2010 22:11 GMT
#3
Oh my god, words can't express how much I love you roffles. Thanks a lot for this, should satisfy my need for the dong for a while.
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
May 27 2010 22:13 GMT
#4
Amazing, downloading them all while watching some on megavideo, thank you!
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
May 27 2010 22:15 GMT
#5
hmm, is there a career list of proleague wins anywhere? would like to see where current players rank with the old timers.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
May 27 2010 22:16 GMT
#6
i love how few maps are included on this list, really makes you see how players always play the same maps.

i have no idea how much effort went into compiling this list, but whatever it was, i'm sure it took longer than the amount of time i've been awake for today. thank you roffles!
boomer hands
wiesel
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany727 Posts
May 27 2010 22:18 GMT
#7
Great work! Now i have enough to watch till MSL, thank you.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
May 27 2010 22:19 GMT
#8
On May 28 2010 07:15 amazingoopah wrote:
hmm, is there a career list of proleague wins anywhere? would like to see where current players rank with the old timers.

Flash
Jaedong
Bisu
Stork
Boxer
Yellow
Reach
boomer hands
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
May 27 2010 22:29 GMT
#9
So many games, wow thanks!
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
QibingZero
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
2611 Posts
May 27 2010 22:30 GMT
#10
You know, I think I'm going to get this just to seed it.

<3 Roffles
Oh, my eSports
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
May 27 2010 22:31 GMT
#11
Thank you <3

The finals are going to be amazing. Best of luck to Jaedong.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
May 27 2010 22:36 GMT
#12
Wow that's alot. Awesome, thanks!
XK ßubonic
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
May 27 2010 22:44 GMT
#13
Wow! That is amazing, I love you, throwing all these on my external!
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
May 27 2010 22:47 GMT
#14
Jaedong and Roffles.. I love you!
wat
Quasimodo
Profile Joined September 2009
Norway84 Posts
May 27 2010 22:53 GMT
#15
Thank you alot! Now I know what to do between beta end and release.

Oh and Jaedong will beat Flash 3-0 sending him in to a career ending slump.
1905 no more. Bring back the union!
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
May 27 2010 22:56 GMT
#16
So many videos so little time. Guess I gotta cut back on some sleep to rewatch those again :D.
Thanks for uploadin here.
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
Atom Cannister
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Germany380 Posts
May 27 2010 22:56 GMT
#17
Wow, that's astonishing stuff. Excellent thread, I think I'll have to frequent it.
...
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
May 27 2010 23:04 GMT
#18
I have been wondering, why isn't there a thread?
I guess the regulars (at making them) are off for a break or finals etc..
Hey! Listen!
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
May 27 2010 23:36 GMT
#19
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Jaedong > Nada

If this shit with GOM and Blizzard allows OSL and MSL to continue, Jaedong will smash all the records and surpass NaDa for sure.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
May 27 2010 23:40 GMT
#20
It still isn't too late for the MSL Finals Hype Thread!
Who let the dogs out?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE93
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 636
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur148
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 52m
INu's Battles
10h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 52m
OSC
22h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 52m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.