• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:55
CEST 18:55
KST 01:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8287 users

[FPL] R4 Discussion - Page 24

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 05 2010 02:39 GMT
#461
On May 05 2010 11:35 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
Hwasin is such a disapointment, I've exchanged forgg for hwasin before FPL start just because I want to support him for getting into dual league. Ahh, what am I thinking I don't even know him.

Hwasin is always in dual league. But it is kinda weird that he isn't being fielded for proleague. I guess he's not doing so well in practice.

And forgg isn't exactly doing any better, lol.
( ・´ー・`)
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 05 2010 03:25 GMT
#462
Holy shit 6th lol highest I've ever been.
KT_Violet
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
May 05 2010 05:36 GMT
#463
yesterday's results haven't even been updated =[
Commentator
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 05 2010 06:29 GMT
#464
On May 05 2010 11:39 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 11:35 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
Hwasin is such a disapointment, I've exchanged forgg for hwasin before FPL start just because I want to support him for getting into dual league. Ahh, what am I thinking I don't even know him.

Hwasin is always in dual league. But it is kinda weird that he isn't being fielded for proleague. I guess he's not doing so well in practice.

And forgg isn't exactly doing any better, lol.



But they both cost 3 points only. How well do u want them to do. Forgg won an ace match, fielded 2 times on ace match. And regular on KT matchup.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8178 Posts
May 05 2010 06:32 GMT
#465
i wish this got updated yesterday, I feel like I would of been near the top since I have kal/baby/soulkey/stx. once it gets updated after tonight i'll be not as high as i would of been right now :\

think of my e-peen!
Free Palestine
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
May 05 2010 06:34 GMT
#466
Seriously, I thought I made good trades for this week, having Fantasy and Great off my roster for Calm and Midas, and then Fantasy goes to Ace 2 times, and Great got to Ace, too, while Calm lost 1 and Midas only played 1 match....

I'M SAD. ><
NoiR
Umbrella
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Taiwan936 Posts
May 05 2010 06:34 GMT
#467
Man, screw Hoejja. Wish I could've picked him up for AT; I don't think I can pull ahead when everyone on top seems to have him.
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
May 06 2010 23:59 GMT
#468
On May 05 2010 15:34 Umbrella wrote:
Man, screw Hoejja. Wish I could've picked him up for AT; I don't think I can pull ahead when everyone on top seems to have him.


hoejja and jaehoon, 2 excelent anti picks choices
BW is back
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
May 08 2010 05:33 GMT
#469
Trading Effort for Really anti is already a good trade.
Magic84
Profile Joined October 2008
Russian Federation1381 Posts
May 08 2010 15:46 GMT
#470
I have fairly incredible AT just 1 point worse that first place and mediocre MT with solid guys like action, sea and free that all went 3-3, 2-3, 2-2. This seems to happen often to my teams.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 09 2010 11:20 GMT
#471
So much for me trying to get top 100 this season .. I'll have to wait till next one
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 09 2010 11:44 GMT
#472
Bogus came out today! Then lose

And lose in such a wierd fashion. That game I was rooting for him with all my power. I don't know if it helps but....

Ahh, such a letdown, both players playing conservertive and dragging game. The final few moments I saw was Leta with approx 1300 mineral and Bogus with approx 30 mineral.|

Got me excited for nothing, u know. the bigger the hope, the bigger the dissapointment.

Hwasin should come out sometimes...
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
May 09 2010 11:59 GMT
#473
wow , can't belive i'm in the top 10 ! hope i stay there until the end !
n_n
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
May 09 2010 12:02 GMT
#474
Sea, worst captain choice for R4.
NoiR
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
May 09 2010 12:04 GMT
#475
I wish i didnt take Sea on my FPL and make him a captain LOL. Last season had him on anti doing crazy results and now its nowhere to be seen

Made few good trades lately Best for killer and soulkey for MVP and traded Effort for Light on my anti

If i took Baby or Midas for Sea and i woulda been top 100... never taking Sea again for team or anti again
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
May 10 2010 03:53 GMT
#476
I've slowly been gaining. No trades this season, and with reason, I'm lazy. Really though, Hyvaa is the only guy I'd trade but I picked him up for nothing and he's understandably worth nothing.

The cool thing about FPL for me is how I tie it so strongly to personal favorites. Sure, I try to win and that influences some of my picks, but I favor STX greatly and Fantasy has been on my anti every season I've played. I see FPL in part as an aggregate measurement of how well players I like are doing in proleague and how poorly players I dislike are doing. Point is, I'm happy with #39 for a day (I don't expect another top 10, probably ever), but I'm happier my nerds are doing well.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 11 2010 21:48 GMT
#477
Hehe I'm first =] <3
KT_Violet
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
May 11 2010 22:00 GMT
#478
Khan... I'm very disappoint.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
May 11 2010 23:15 GMT
#479
funny how many people bought the bogus crap

no points since them

and finally, action paying my investiment!
BW is back
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
May 12 2010 10:07 GMT
#480
On May 12 2010 08:15 Jackal03 wrote:
funny how many people bought the bogus crap

no points since them

and finally, action paying my investiment!

Hell yeah, Go Action !!!

I can't believe i'm #1 in forum Vet.. Yeah
Hope it will stay
n_n
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1243
EffOrt 1192
Mini 708
Soma 625
actioN 468
Rush 438
Light 326
Larva 311
BeSt 223
Snow 153
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 111
Dewaltoss 111
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 58
Barracks 58
Sexy 30
Shine 27
JYJ 26
soO 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Rock 11
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2097
Dendi895
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 797
pashabiceps705
x6flipin587
ceh9384
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5663
Grubby3969
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt545
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
DeMusliM170
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
C9.Mang074
TKL 61
Trikslyr59
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile125
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade851
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.