• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9647 users

News Hacker Busted in Lan. Lol

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 04:19:16
March 06 2004 01:09 GMT
#1
Watch this video of a hacker that got caught hacking at a LAN. Dam! Just goes to show all the represed anger, that we do not know about, many of us build up inside of us against cheaters.

http://www.entropyzero.org/MapHackerOftheWeek.html

Video is two megabytes. You can find it bottom left.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
March 06 2004 01:13 GMT
#2
Probably the one we all seen 2 years ago.
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
taeWook
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1367 Posts
March 06 2004 01:15 GMT
#3
that......was just priceless..


can't you get sued for that though?


WOW
keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 01:22:58
March 06 2004 01:15 GMT
#4
Yes. It is old. but some still have not seen it. And some just started playing starcraft 1 year ago. Better to share the fun with all than Assume everyone has already seen it and keep it to myself. Share 101 ~ thats how we grow.

As for getting sued ~ yes he could have ~ but then again he has to go to court and say " I am a cheater and bad boys broke my computer "

LOL
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
PlaY.BacoN
Profile Joined December 2003
United States23 Posts
March 06 2004 01:18 GMT
#5
haha fucking owned
Programmer
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada250 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 01:27:38
March 06 2004 01:20 GMT
#6
Atrocious. I went emotional when they dropped his comp on the ground (poor comp)
But I guess he deserved it (the guy, not the comp)
MoooN
Profile Joined February 2003
Germany402 Posts
March 06 2004 01:27 GMT
#7
rofl u dont think the vid is real?
then watch it again carefully ^^
someones crying CHEATER and instantly! the light turns on on the whole hall ^^
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 01:28 GMT
#8
I told you the images were extremely violent for those with the right sensitivity ~ lol
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Programmer
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada250 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 01:35:41
March 06 2004 01:28 GMT
#9
On March 06 2004 10:27 MoooN wrote:
rofl u dont think the vid is real?
then watch it again carefully ^^
someones crying CHEATER and instantly! the light turns on on the whole hall ^^

Hehe, I remotely thought it looked a bit fake but I didn't analyse it this way. I mean, why would they be there, filming at the right place and at the right time like they already knew it was gonna happen... Oh and the machine was probably not a 2000$ one Anyway, what's the most important is not the authenticity of the video, it's the message it communicates.
STD
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden350 Posts
March 06 2004 01:37 GMT
#10
probably just the shell
although who know i didnt see the video clip while i never click any links ...
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 01:40 GMT
#11
Btw these are not Starcraft players. Starcraft players get much more violent.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
nullmind
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
1303 Posts
March 06 2004 01:45 GMT
#12
On March 06 2004 10:40 Physician wrote:
Btw these are not Starcraft players. Starcraft players get much more violent.


yeah.. starcraft players get much more violent.. if you are talking about the "Chat Tough Guys" on b.net who talk a lot of shit but so quiet when offline wcg prelims arrive ~_~.
Programmer
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada250 Posts
March 06 2004 01:45 GMT
#13
On March 06 2004 10:40 Physician wrote:
Btw these are not Starcraft players. Starcraft players get much more violent.

Haha, right.
d0n
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany143 Posts
March 06 2004 01:55 GMT
#14
oooooold ........

the only sense of this thread is to read this funny quote =)


On March 06 2004 10:40 Physician wrote:
Btw these are not Starcraft players. Starcraft players get much more violent.


^^
Element)LoGiC
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada1143 Posts
March 06 2004 02:14 GMT
#15
Felt good...
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
March 06 2004 02:24 GMT
#16
Real or hypothetical, if someone is cheating that still gives you no right to touch him and break a $2000 computer of his. It makes me sick...this is a computer game. Get a grip on reality.
wtf was that signature
Pafnucy
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland1124 Posts
March 06 2004 02:41 GMT
#17
he entered a place where cheating was disallowed, he was cheating in a money tournament. Of course, cute thing to do was to make screenshots and/or photos and fuck around with court, but fast judgment and punishment in place was ok too (unless guy with brokent comp went to court)
Member of the "Fuck Yeah, Canata !" committee :-) to join copy/paste this
ChinaToSS
Profile Joined February 2004
United States16 Posts
March 06 2004 02:45 GMT
#18
This is sad. It's a computer game. Enough said.
MPXMX
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada4309 Posts
March 06 2004 02:47 GMT
#19
Immaturity galore, but I guess makes an "interesting" video
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
March 06 2004 02:49 GMT
#20
No, it is not ok. Some skinny guy cheats in a $25 dollar entry tournament and then four fat guys pop out on him it is hardly fair and then they break a $2,000 computer?
wtf was that signature
fbs
Profile Joined February 2003
United Kingdom2476 Posts
March 06 2004 02:49 GMT
#21
Is that actually real? Guy didn't exactly put up much of a struggle when he was carried outside. Would be in some games news sites if it was real I'd imagine.

Looked real at the end when they were inspecting the compter parts heh.
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
March 06 2004 02:53 GMT
#22
WOW, this is like 2-3yrs OLD and it was a joke, its a promo for the lan... wowowowowo gg nerd
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 03:11 GMT
#23
I have had it for some while ~ but every time I look at it I crack up bad. LOL. I see that this video may offend some cheaters.

Sorry. LOL.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
MPXMX
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada4309 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 03:15:05
March 06 2004 03:13 GMT
#24
By the way, this wasn't news. It's olds.

Also, I side with Servolisk.

Physician is crazy about hackers.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 06 2004 03:17 GMT
#25
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.
ModeratorGodfather
Dirk
Profile Joined May 2003
United States1339 Posts
March 06 2004 03:21 GMT
#26
Fake.
Dont confuse me wit these suckas... cuz when I spit, you here more OOOs than a skip to my lou move.. at the ruckers - Lloyd Banks
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
March 06 2004 03:23 GMT
#27
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.
We decide our own destiny
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 06 2004 03:30 GMT
#28
On March 06 2004 12:23 Tien wrote:
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.


lol, you wouldnt be saying that you deserved it if it had been you.

And yes, Dirk, I agree with you. It looked far too staged, and I think that he would have put up a bit more of a fight. They seemed to rip out that comp pretty fast.
ModeratorGodfather
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
March 06 2004 03:30 GMT
#29
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.


Agreed. The punishment didnt fit the crime. Its a game, period. Some people need to learn that games are not everything. Hell ya I would have beat the shit out of them or sued their asses.
Never Knows Best.
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
March 06 2004 03:40 GMT
#30
man..i can't see the whole video. I see the first text, then it goes black
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 03:40 GMT
#31
On March 06 2004 12:30 Slaughter)BiO wrote: Agreed. The punishment didnt fit the crime. Its a game, period. Some people need to learn that games are not everything. Hell ya I would have beat the shit out of them or sued their asses.


I know you would have peeded yourself wet if the whole lan turned against you. Interesting how the mind works ~ tell me who you identified with and I will tell you who you are. ~ lol

Wether its real or not. Wether it is old or not. Its the message that counts ~ everytime some cheats ~ ten non cheaters build up anger. And, and yes it is just a 'game' ~ and that crappola comp (comps were more expensive 3 years ago so the price was actually correct) they busted was also 'just' a comp.. LOL

And yes I am crazy.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
March 06 2004 03:44 GMT
#32
aw god, I'm an idiot.. I forgot I had my TV set is main display, when I do that, it doesn't show video on my monitor ;;
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
AutumnLight
Profile Joined July 2003
Ukraine2488 Posts
March 06 2004 03:44 GMT
#33
old video,still funny to watch morons at Lans
Pray for War.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 06 2004 03:52 GMT
#34
Yeah.. Made me feel sorry for the cheater..

Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 06 2004 03:53 GMT
#35
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.

Indeed :D Except no baseball bat, kali knives for the real mean!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
wishterran
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1045 Posts
March 06 2004 03:54 GMT
#36
good message i guess...

i wouldnt have smashed his computer.
this isnt real i think
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 03:56:58
March 06 2004 03:55 GMT
#37
oops misread something
wtf was that signature
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 04:04:53
March 06 2004 03:58 GMT
#38
On March 06 2004 12:30 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2004 12:23 Tien wrote:
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.


lol, you wouldnt be saying that you deserved it if it had been you.

And yes, Dirk, I agree with you. It looked far too staged, and I think that he would have put up a bit more of a fight. They seemed to rip out that comp pretty fast.


no I would not be saying that ever because I never hack and never will hack ever, especially AT A LAN. But its not me and it is some other fuking little shit doing it, so why should I care? Im not gonna pull all this sympathetic bullshit, cheaters will never learn until you beat it into their heads, and I think it was burned into this little shit that he should never cheat.
I dont give a crap what happened to his computer, now his parents are angry that his computer got trashed, add insult to injury. Its sooo good.

ITs cuz he is cheating people money that he deserves this. If he was cheating at home on CS I wouldnt give a shit.
We decide our own destiny
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
March 06 2004 04:04 GMT
#39
the punishment should be far worse than being gently laid down outside and losing your computer
Zzang
Profile Joined May 2003
1303 Posts
March 06 2004 04:06 GMT
#40
Well if you got caught "cheating" in a card game involving money the consiquences aren't pretty too.
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/272999807
;;;;GueSS;;;;
Profile Joined January 2004
Italy27 Posts
March 06 2004 04:27 GMT
#41
On March 06 2004 11:24 Servolisk wrote:
Real or hypothetical, if someone is cheating that still gives you no right to touch him and break a $2000 computer of his. It makes me sick...this is a computer game. Get a grip on reality.


It sure does give me a right to destroy that little bastards comp
especially when entry fee is 25 BUCKS!
Born to fight, trained to kill, learned to die, but never will ~.~ thnx thnx Dr. Foot please report to ICU
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
March 06 2004 04:28 GMT
#42
Why is ok to cheat in a game and not ok to cheat in real life? Is it ok if i go over to my neighbours house and steal $25? If he was hacking, he was *attempting* to steal $25.

People who steal, or do any other evil deserve to be punished. Who better to punish them than the victims? ;(

imo, hackers, or any other person who willingly goes out of their way to undermine and hurt others should be put in jail.

*note, i am not set in my opinion. open to change with valid arguements.
Happiness only real when shared.
taeWook
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1367 Posts
March 06 2004 04:29 GMT
#43
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.



Riiight. And you would come out of this unscathed, how?

I think they should have just kicked him out and made sure he never set foot in the place again. Destroying the computer was just cruel. But then again, Im starting to think this is fake.
keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
scrapperdog
Profile Joined August 2003
United States779 Posts
March 06 2004 04:33 GMT
#44
fakeeee
Yes I am one of the Billions that hovz speaks about
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 06 2004 04:38 GMT
#45
On March 06 2004 13:29 taeWook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.



Riiight. And you would come out of this unscathed, how?

I think they should have just kicked him out and made sure he never set foot in the place again. Destroying the computer was just cruel. But then again, Im starting to think this is fake.


I would hide like a chicken shit behind their cars (or their moms cars more likely), and when they came out of that dark pit, squinting in the bright sunshine, I would sneak up and hit them from behind, then run away as fast as possible.

ModeratorGodfather
Muhweli
Profile Joined September 2002
Finland5328 Posts
March 06 2004 04:42 GMT
#46
It's older than my granma but it was gosu :D
River me timbers.
Element)LoGiC
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada1143 Posts
March 06 2004 04:46 GMT
#47
My reaction would depend on in which type of situation he cheated in. If he was at home with a pepsi on his desk getting a million head shots, it might piss me off, but I wouldn't break his computer.

However, if I payed money to go to a lan and saw someone cheating then I would probably punch them in the face, and tell everyone he's cheating.

And if there was a prize at stake... don't get me started on that.

If there was no prize in this LAN, then they shoulda just thrown him out, the computer was unneccesary. (Hypothetically, I'm under impression this was fake)
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
March 06 2004 04:52 GMT
#48
Upon tossing his computer out the door, I'd have also castrated him and made fun of his 6-inch floppy. (har har har)
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
March 06 2004 05:40 GMT
#49
This old post is unavailable due to an encoding issue. Please contact an admin if you would like this post restored for historical reasons.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
March 06 2004 05:52 GMT
#50
An even dumber example doesn't help the argument. Getting killed over 25 cents is stupid beyond words...

Take the money back and kick him out with a ban.

If you guys feel this strongly about a fake 25$ tournament, I wonder why Smuft survived WCG Canada :o
wtf was that signature
StuFFofLegenDS
Profile Joined October 2002
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 06:03:24
March 06 2004 06:01 GMT
#51
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
I would hide like a chicken shit behind their cars (or their moms cars more likely), and when they came out of that dark pit, squinting in the bright sunshine, I would sneak up and hit them from behind, then run away as fast as possible.


Heh, good stuff.
And NO sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find...I shall KILL you.
rOm
Profile Joined December 2002
Latvia1208 Posts
March 06 2004 06:16 GMT
#52
Yup! he got what he deserved alright!
My RSX owns yours.
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
March 06 2004 06:29 GMT
#53
On March 06 2004 14:52 Servolisk wrote:
An even dumber example doesn't help the argument. Getting killed over 25 cents is stupid beyond words...

Take the money back and kick him out with a ban.

If you guys feel this strongly about a fake 25$ tournament, I wonder why Smuft survived WCG Canada :o


forget wcg canada, more like tlt, where he scammed a whole bunch of money. I bet many people would willingly beat the shit out of him if they ever saw him. I mean, I would do it just for fun cuz he was a fucking asshole for cheating people like that. But where am I gonna find smuft?
We decide our own destiny
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
March 06 2004 08:24 GMT
#54
I would have locked the doors the lan, and started a fire. That'd teach the bastards for breaking my computer!
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 08:30 GMT
#55
LOL. NO one got hurt in this video except the cheaters feelings and his cheap computer. Some people here are horrified as I had warned ~ very violent images for the sensitive nerd ~ you just do not bust up a computer and expect the average nerd to sit idly! lol.

~ Entropy aka physician
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 08:32:26
March 06 2004 08:32 GMT
#56
Well, after more thought, I might also smash all the car windows of the people at the LAN. Stuff like that.
Freezer_au
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
Australia1461 Posts
March 06 2004 09:29 GMT
#57
lol this video is obviously fake and acted out. Notice after the big guy carries him out he lays him down gently on the ground, didn't look violent and the case was probably an empty dud.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
March 06 2004 10:19 GMT
#58
On March 06 2004 11:53 LumberJack wrote:
WOW, this is like 2-3yrs OLD and it was a joke, its a promo for the lan... wowowowowo gg nerd




thanks.
:O
InSideOut
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada1035 Posts
March 06 2004 10:36 GMT
#59
lmao that was hilarious, fake or not
GoDHovZ
Profile Joined January 2004
United States1869 Posts
March 06 2004 10:51 GMT
#60
--- Nuked ---
My skill trancends BW, it is recognized by the billions..... AND BILLIONS of people around the world as nirvana
mind
Profile Joined May 2003
129 Posts
March 06 2004 10:55 GMT
#61
Haha
;)
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 09 2004 13:48 GMT
#62
Fake or real ~ it matters little ~ 'its a feeling'
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Abang_Zealot
Profile Joined June 2003
Indonesia866 Posts
March 09 2004 13:56 GMT
#63
i wish it's real =P
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 09 2004 14:02 GMT
#64
THen reAl it wiLl be ~ 'its a feeling' ~
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-12 07:10:42
March 12 2004 07:03 GMT
#65
ROFl
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
March 12 2004 09:06 GMT
#66
OMFG ROFL ZOZ LOL









losers
JAM THE FUCKER!
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
March 12 2004 09:06 GMT
#67
get over yourselves
JAM THE FUCKER!
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
March 12 2004 09:07 GMT
#68
i forgot to add
"FUXXING PWN3D GG NO RE"
JAM THE FUCKER!
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
March 12 2004 09:27 GMT
#69
why didn't they strangle him with his mouse
BlueShift
Profile Joined July 2003
United States334 Posts
March 12 2004 09:58 GMT
#70
On March 06 2004 19:51 GoDHovZ wrote:
i find it amazing you guys fail to realize this isnt real.....

I agree, notice in the beginning the horrible acting:
"...I think we got a cheater HERE!"
"What!!!???"
"A CHEATER!!??!"
"A CHEATER?!!?!"
lol

Also I don't think a computer just falls apart like that when thrown, it's a chunk of metal that's screwed together, the case wouldn't just come apart like that and everything fly out. Drives are screwed in, mobo is screwed on and everything else attached pretty good. I had my compute fall down two flights of stairs a year or so ago and to this day it still runs .
Everyone works. Nothing is free. Everyone starts at the bottom.
aK)Paladin(B2k
Profile Joined February 2003
Australia173 Posts
March 12 2004 11:25 GMT
#71
ye acting was pretty pathetic and at the end out of all the things the guy has to get he reaches and grabs the case
wtf is he gonna do with the case alone
The shits chess it aint checkers
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
March 12 2004 11:56 GMT
#72
if it was real he would have driven his car through the window about 3 minutes later
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Eniram
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Sudan3166 Posts
March 12 2004 12:12 GMT
#73
On March 06 2004 11:24 Servolisk wrote:
Real or hypothetical, if someone is cheating that still gives you no right to touch him and break a $2000 computer of his. It makes me sick...this is a computer game. Get a grip on reality.


Agreed 100%
You can like take a newb to like water, but you cant like make a newb drink. Ya know? - Jeremy
Eniram
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Sudan3166 Posts
March 12 2004 12:14 GMT
#74
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.


no u wouldnt
You can like take a newb to like water, but you cant like make a newb drink. Ya know? - Jeremy
Eniram
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Sudan3166 Posts
March 12 2004 12:16 GMT
#75
On March 06 2004 13:04 STIMEY d okgm fish wrote:
the punishment should be far worse than being gently laid down outside and losing your computer


......................
You can like take a newb to like water, but you cant like make a newb drink. Ya know? - Jeremy
SoL.Origin
Profile Joined September 2003
Argentina2400 Posts
March 12 2004 17:10 GMT
#76
good points BlueShift
Son Of Law
Ilintar
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland794 Posts
March 12 2004 19:35 GMT
#77
This is not real for sure, the guy would've sued the organizers for more cash than their entire LAN was worth
Former webmaster @ WGTour.com / BWLauncher developer
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 12 2004 20:12 GMT
#78
Maybe he did ~ lol. For phreaks sake the video is for laughs.

Like I said ~ its a 'feeling'.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
GroT
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Belgium3003 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-13 08:18:34
March 13 2004 08:17 GMT
#79
i agree with stimey, who cares if this guy is fucking you on the internet or in real life? he lost his comp, oh no that's really injustice : (( sorry mani and FA, you are both dead wrong

edit: yes, of course i realise it's a promo, everyone does ;(
DANCE ALL DAY
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
March 13 2004 10:05 GMT
#80
i realise its a promo but..

for those of you who dont think he deserves this punishment, he cheated, possibly the worst thing you could do, at a cash tournament. Who cares if it is a computer game or the super bowl, if you win you get $$, and when money is at stake, cheating is intolerable.
good vibes only
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
JuggernautJason111
Nina 69
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 188
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever206
League of Legends
Doublelift3207
Counter-Strike
fl0m1379
shoxiejesuss441
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4298
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1510
Trikslyr49
Other Games
summit1g5242
ArmadaUGS3015
shahzam537
B2W.Neo457
Pyrionflax178
ZombieGrub87
Mew2King48
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta17
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• HerbMon 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen90
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
Stellar Fest
15h 29m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.