• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9567 users

News Hacker Busted in Lan. Lol - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
fbs
Profile Joined February 2003
United Kingdom2476 Posts
March 06 2004 02:49 GMT
#21
Is that actually real? Guy didn't exactly put up much of a struggle when he was carried outside. Would be in some games news sites if it was real I'd imagine.

Looked real at the end when they were inspecting the compter parts heh.
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
March 06 2004 02:53 GMT
#22
WOW, this is like 2-3yrs OLD and it was a joke, its a promo for the lan... wowowowowo gg nerd
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 03:11 GMT
#23
I have had it for some while ~ but every time I look at it I crack up bad. LOL. I see that this video may offend some cheaters.

Sorry. LOL.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
MPXMX
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada4309 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 03:15:05
March 06 2004 03:13 GMT
#24
By the way, this wasn't news. It's olds.

Also, I side with Servolisk.

Physician is crazy about hackers.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 06 2004 03:17 GMT
#25
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.
ModeratorGodfather
Dirk
Profile Joined May 2003
United States1339 Posts
March 06 2004 03:21 GMT
#26
Fake.
Dont confuse me wit these suckas... cuz when I spit, you here more OOOs than a skip to my lou move.. at the ruckers - Lloyd Banks
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
March 06 2004 03:23 GMT
#27
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.
We decide our own destiny
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 06 2004 03:30 GMT
#28
On March 06 2004 12:23 Tien wrote:
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.


lol, you wouldnt be saying that you deserved it if it had been you.

And yes, Dirk, I agree with you. It looked far too staged, and I think that he would have put up a bit more of a fight. They seemed to rip out that comp pretty fast.
ModeratorGodfather
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
March 06 2004 03:30 GMT
#29
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.


Agreed. The punishment didnt fit the crime. Its a game, period. Some people need to learn that games are not everything. Hell ya I would have beat the shit out of them or sued their asses.
Never Knows Best.
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
March 06 2004 03:40 GMT
#30
man..i can't see the whole video. I see the first text, then it goes black
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 06 2004 03:40 GMT
#31
On March 06 2004 12:30 Slaughter)BiO wrote: Agreed. The punishment didnt fit the crime. Its a game, period. Some people need to learn that games are not everything. Hell ya I would have beat the shit out of them or sued their asses.


I know you would have peeded yourself wet if the whole lan turned against you. Interesting how the mind works ~ tell me who you identified with and I will tell you who you are. ~ lol

Wether its real or not. Wether it is old or not. Its the message that counts ~ everytime some cheats ~ ten non cheaters build up anger. And, and yes it is just a 'game' ~ and that crappola comp (comps were more expensive 3 years ago so the price was actually correct) they busted was also 'just' a comp.. LOL

And yes I am crazy.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
March 06 2004 03:44 GMT
#32
aw god, I'm an idiot.. I forgot I had my TV set is main display, when I do that, it doesn't show video on my monitor ;;
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
AutumnLight
Profile Joined July 2003
Ukraine2488 Posts
March 06 2004 03:44 GMT
#33
old video,still funny to watch morons at Lans
Pray for War.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 06 2004 03:52 GMT
#34
Yeah.. Made me feel sorry for the cheater..

Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 06 2004 03:53 GMT
#35
On March 06 2004 12:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
If someone did that to my computer, whether I cheated or not, I would come back with a baseball bat and lay out some fat powertripping geeks.

Indeed :D Except no baseball bat, kali knives for the real mean!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
wishterran
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1045 Posts
March 06 2004 03:54 GMT
#36
good message i guess...

i wouldnt have smashed his computer.
this isnt real i think
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 03:56:58
March 06 2004 03:55 GMT
#37
oops misread something
wtf was that signature
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-06 04:04:53
March 06 2004 03:58 GMT
#38
On March 06 2004 12:30 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2004 12:23 Tien wrote:
he deserved it, stupid little geek hacking at a lan, so fuking stupid.


lol, you wouldnt be saying that you deserved it if it had been you.

And yes, Dirk, I agree with you. It looked far too staged, and I think that he would have put up a bit more of a fight. They seemed to rip out that comp pretty fast.


no I would not be saying that ever because I never hack and never will hack ever, especially AT A LAN. But its not me and it is some other fuking little shit doing it, so why should I care? Im not gonna pull all this sympathetic bullshit, cheaters will never learn until you beat it into their heads, and I think it was burned into this little shit that he should never cheat.
I dont give a crap what happened to his computer, now his parents are angry that his computer got trashed, add insult to injury. Its sooo good.

ITs cuz he is cheating people money that he deserves this. If he was cheating at home on CS I wouldnt give a shit.
We decide our own destiny
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
March 06 2004 04:04 GMT
#39
the punishment should be far worse than being gently laid down outside and losing your computer
Zzang
Profile Joined May 2003
1303 Posts
March 06 2004 04:06 GMT
#40
Well if you got caught "cheating" in a card game involving money the consiquences aren't pretty too.
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/272999807
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1002
SteadfastSC293
ComeBackTV 292
TaKeTV 246
LamboSC2221
Rex100
IndyStarCraft 56
EnkiAlexander 31
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 293
LamboSC2 221
ProTech156
Rex 100
IndyStarCraft 56
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38686
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 965
Horang2 870
Jaedong 770
Mini 740
EffOrt 658
Light 509
Soma 387
BeSt 375
[ Show more ]
firebathero 338
Hyuk 333
Stork 269
Snow 190
Rush 176
Zeus 162
ZerO 155
Last 147
ggaemo 140
Leta 86
Pusan 76
hero 74
sorry 67
Killer 65
Sea.KH 52
Sharp 43
Mong 42
Mind 37
Shinee 27
Trap 26
Aegong 26
soO 25
Shine 25
Bale 25
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 24
Free 22
NotJumperer 18
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 8
zelot 7
Noble 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6920
qojqva1626
Dendi862
Fuzer 97
420jenkins88
Counter-Strike
x6flipin408
markeloff355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1068
XaKoH 165
Other Games
gofns30256
singsing2142
olofmeister1280
B2W.Neo1018
Mlord254
DeMusliM181
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX132
Hui .129
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King105
QueenE87
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Railgan11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1812
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1601
• TFBlade721
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 31m
Stellar Fest
23h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.