like this
hp.TheAntZ - Able to host
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
like this hp.TheAntZ - Able to host | ||
|
De4ngus
United States6533 Posts
| ||
|
EcterA
United States949 Posts
| ||
|
Phrogs!
Japan521 Posts
I didn't realise so many people couldn't host, quite an issue. | ||
|
aeroH
United States1034 Posts
| ||
|
yh93kim
Korea (South)62 Posts
| ||
|
GaliKo
Canada207 Posts
| ||
|
Captain Mayhem
Sweden774 Posts
You mean like, some people can't host a game at all? <.< | ||
|
boesthius
United States11637 Posts
| ||
|
DrivE
United States2554 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
On February 17 2010 07:50 Captain Mayhem wrote: Not being able to host? You mean like, some people can't host a game at all? <.< some people can host but noone joins, they only get lat message, thats called not being able to host pretty much, its when your ports are blocked | ||
|
VelkanKnight
United States69 Posts
hp.SanctuarY and I'm not able to host ![]() | ||
|
Toads
Canada1795 Posts
hp.Crush - I can host maybe you'll know me as Tushin]v[ or bL)stolive | ||
|
Latham
9593 Posts
edit: I edited out the [b]... felt like a tard for being the only one ._. | ||
|
numLoCK
Canada1416 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
On February 17 2010 08:17 StoLiVe wrote: I'm up for it hp.Crush - I can host maybe you'll know me as Tushin]v[ or bL)stolive I remember ya dude, nice seeing the old ]v[ gang gettin back together <3 | ||
|
Nehsb
United States380 Posts
| ||
|
barth
Ireland1272 Posts
| ||
|
sutureself
United States192 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|