• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:59
CEST 05:59
KST 12:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

[CPL] News and Announcements - Page 127

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 139 Next
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
March 15 2010 20:28 GMT
#2521

Jessica SNSD vs Midnight
[image loading]godierightnao< Heartbreak Ridge >[image loading]Mekhami
[image loading]AeroH< Fighting Spirit >[image loading]coolcrimefighter
[image loading]LCC< Destination >[image loading]Genericname92
[image loading]metamage1< Match Point >[image loading]Pyrodog
ACE < Outsider > ACE


Ace being played around 17:00~EST
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 21:14:33
March 15 2010 21:14 GMT
#2522
4/4 on Predictions so far (Suck it Keto). Since I've got no clue as to how everyone is, I'm gonna predict LCC > Pyrodog on Outsider. Although I could be wrong.
God Bless
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-16 01:00:00
March 16 2010 00:55 GMT
#2523
Jessica SNSD vs Midnight
[image loading]godierightnao< Heartbreak Ridge >[image loading]Mekhami
[image loading]AeroH< Fighting Spirit >[image loading]coolcrimefighter
[image loading]LCC< Destination >[image loading]Genericname92
[image loading]metamage1< Match Point >[image loading]Pyrodog
[image loading]LCC< Outsider >[image loading]coolcrimefighter

From now on, any type of cheating will result in immediate DQ.
Writer
LCC
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-16 01:09:13
March 16 2010 01:08 GMT
#2524
Ok friends, so here's how the cheatin' went down. Free started on game 2 by telling aeroh when to defend/attack and stuff. I also remember him saying to harass the third with a reaver. He messaged meta a bunch of stuff like when to runby, harass 3rd with lings, what unit composition to get, etc. There's a lot I don't remember.

The thing is, he used /f m so EVERYONE on the team that was online at that time knew what was going on and never bothered to report it cause this league is CLEARLY of the utmost importance in our starcraft careers. Nothing like crappy players beating crappy players. The players i remember being on were metamage, aeroh, nada, myself, and maybe udienao but I'm not sure. Just because you aren't the one committing the crime doesn't mean you shouldn't report it. I didn't say anything because they lost with help and i wanted to play games and make a spectacle of myself. I like playing starcraft. It's also unfair to midnight to basically give them a bye from cheating since they practice and such. You gotta fight with burning passion to get places imo.


I was going to forfeit my match if I ended up winning, which wasn't the case. I almost went 2port cause 2port is manly but, you know, it's nigh impossible to 2port vs toss.

I find it very funny that free's cheating ability is D-.
PyroDog
Profile Joined February 2009
United States59 Posts
March 16 2010 03:54 GMT
#2525
On March 16 2010 06:14 Roffles wrote:
4/4 on Predictions so far (Suck it Keto). Since I've got no clue as to how everyone is, I'm gonna predict LCC > Pyrodog on Outsider. Although I could be wrong.


That's actually a pretty damn good prediction.
It would be pretty reasonable to predict that based on our previous ace match where I lost on destination, but I'm fairly certain that the outcome would be different if I played straight up.

Also, 2port wraith in tvp is pretty damn manly, I have to say.

But I really don't like the part about not reporting it - I understand that nobody wants to be the one to cause their entire team to lose (or be a "rat"), but having an observer telling the players what to do based on what they see is unacceptable. It completely ruins the league, the match, and the integrity of letting observers watch games. Observers and streamers is a part of the fun, and it would suck if someone had to ruin that because they couldn't play fair.

I hope in the future nobody tries this in CPL.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 16 2010 12:55 GMT
#2526
Damn, couldn't get the Ace match correct. =(

In regards to the stuff that went down the previous week, I just hope that people learn from this and it doesn't happen again. It completely kills the league and leads it into disarray. That's not what we want around here.
God Bless
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
March 16 2010 21:04 GMT
#2527
We might have to postpone our match since everyone has finals this week, Victorious Secret if you guys are okay with it let me know.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 16 2010 21:08 GMT
#2528
[image loading]

Poll: Postpone match 1 week
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

I will be gone this weekend as well, so I don't mind everything being pushed a week back.
Writer
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-16 21:14:54
March 16 2010 21:13 GMT
#2529
ya i think it should be fine...
Translator
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2010 21:22 GMT
#2530
On March 17 2010 06:04 zulu_nation8 wrote:
We might have to postpone our match since everyone has finals this week, Victorious Secret if you guys are okay with it let me know.


lol everyone? I don't have finals until next week. But I'll play whatever week it happens to be on.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 16 2010 22:02 GMT
#2531
Although I have finals this week, I'm fine with playing this week if need. I do prefer a one week postponement though.
God Bless
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 16 2010 22:23 GMT
#2532
are we postponing both matches or just VS vs WiO?
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 16 2010 22:26 GMT
#2533
[image loading]
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
March 17 2010 03:06 GMT
#2534
I'm alright with delaying a week, but we should still have the lineups out this week ^.^
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 17 2010 03:10 GMT
#2535
On March 17 2010 07:23 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
are we postponing both matches or just VS vs WiO?

both
Writer
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
March 17 2010 03:46 GMT
#2536
On March 17 2010 12:06 numLoCK wrote:
I'm alright with delaying a week, but we should still have the lineups out this week ^.^

Translator
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
March 17 2010 04:26 GMT
#2537
On March 17 2010 12:06 numLoCK wrote:
I'm alright with delaying a week, but we should still have the lineups out this week ^.^


I also agree with this.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
March 17 2010 21:53 GMT
#2538
On March 17 2010 12:06 numLoCK wrote:
I'm alright with delaying a week, but we should still have the lineups out this week ^.^

agree. if the team cant give the lineup, they shoudl really be penalise
n_n
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
March 17 2010 22:00 GMT
#2539
when are the lineups due?
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 17 2010 22:36 GMT
#2540
I say lineups are announced next wednesday IF we are delaying the match
if not, lineups out today, teams who don't have lineup out by midnight today lose ace automatically

why should we suddenly change format and give teams 1+ week to prepare?
maybe for finals since its Bo7
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 1m
OSC
9h 1m
Stellar Fest
9h 1m
OSC
20h 1m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.