• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9511 users

[CPL] News and Announcements - Page 122

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 139 Next
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
February 27 2010 22:16 GMT
#2421
On February 27 2010 14:28 Pokebunny wrote:
I don't even play starcraft anymore.


On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:

...especially one of the more active ones


Wait, what? No offense Poke, but u gotta pick one, bro.
jOke.Baka
Profile Joined November 2009
United States62 Posts
February 27 2010 22:30 GMT
#2422
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-27 22:58:24
February 27 2010 22:45 GMT
#2423
On February 28 2010 07:16 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2010 14:28 Pokebunny wrote:
I don't even play starcraft anymore.


Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:

...especially one of the more active ones


Wait, what? No offense Poke, but u gotta pick one, bro.


I meant on TL and even on iccup through the course of the season.. I've only been inactive the last week lol

On February 28 2010 06:08 Stupidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:39 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:25 frozenkatkiller wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:11 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 02:41 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 17:29 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 27 2010 10:26 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 09:47 Stupidity wrote:
On February 27 2010 08:26 Pokebunny wrote:
K I did it in 5 seconds

Now was that so hard to do?

How about you do the coaching, and I do the learning?

other way around poke, you must be really out of it o_O

did you not get it or is this a joke that i dont find funny

shouldnt it be "how about i do the coaching and you do the learning?"


He was suggesting they trade their roles...

now thats kinda inobvious...

Seemed pretty obvious that I was implying that the students have no right to make demands to us. What am I getting out of it? Nothing. If you did the coaching for a while, then it would be fair, but as it is, bitching at coaches (especially one of the more active ones) is just stupid.

Notice how no one's bitching at any other coaches BUT you. You have the maturity level of a kindergartener. You have coaches like Avi and Shauni who are pretty busy with their own stuff, participating in tournaments and stuff, but you don't see them complaining about a lack of time to send in lineups that only take 5 fucking seconds at most like you said. It's fine if you don't really care coaching D level players, but your attitude towards all this is absolutely piss poor.

Suck it up Pokefag. You signed on to do this shit. Stop fucking complaining. Grow the fuck up.


1. People have bitched at the other coaches who don't send lineups all season. I do it a day late once and everyone's all over me.
2. maturity level of a kindergartener? I'm not gonna even answer this, it's just a blatant exaggeration lol
3. How is my attitude "piss poor"? Throughout the season I have helped my players a lot and answered whatever questions they gave me, even forming friendships with multiple of them. I admit that I have gotten demotivated as the season went on, especially after the SC2 release. The match isn't even for another week.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
February 27 2010 23:05 GMT
#2424
On February 28 2010 07:45 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 07:16 Sadistx wrote:
On February 27 2010 14:28 Pokebunny wrote:
I don't even play starcraft anymore.


On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:

...especially one of the more active ones


Wait, what? No offense Poke, but u gotta pick one, bro.


I meant on TL and even on iccup through the course of the season.. I've only been inactive the last week lol

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 06:08 Stupidity wrote:
On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:39 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:25 frozenkatkiller wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:11 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 02:41 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 17:29 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 27 2010 10:26 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 09:47 Stupidity wrote:
[quote]
Now was that so hard to do?

How about you do the coaching, and I do the learning?

other way around poke, you must be really out of it o_O

did you not get it or is this a joke that i dont find funny

shouldnt it be "how about i do the coaching and you do the learning?"


He was suggesting they trade their roles...

now thats kinda inobvious...

Seemed pretty obvious that I was implying that the students have no right to make demands to us. What am I getting out of it? Nothing. If you did the coaching for a while, then it would be fair, but as it is, bitching at coaches (especially one of the more active ones) is just stupid.

Notice how no one's bitching at any other coaches BUT you. You have the maturity level of a kindergartener. You have coaches like Avi and Shauni who are pretty busy with their own stuff, participating in tournaments and stuff, but you don't see them complaining about a lack of time to send in lineups that only take 5 fucking seconds at most like you said. It's fine if you don't really care coaching D level players, but your attitude towards all this is absolutely piss poor.

Suck it up Pokefag. You signed on to do this shit. Stop fucking complaining. Grow the fuck up.


1. People have bitched at the other coaches who don't send lineups all season. I do it a day late once and everyone's all over me.
2. maturity level of a kindergartener? I'm not gonna even answer this, it's just a blatant exaggeration lol
3. How is my attitude "piss poor"? Throughout the season I have helped my players a lot and answered whatever questions they gave me, even forming friendships with multiple of them. I admit that I have gotten demotivated as the season went on, especially after the SC2 release. The match isn't even for another week.

it was due tuesday/wednesday.....way more than a day late, try 4
Translator
frozenkatkiller
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States168 Posts
February 27 2010 23:11 GMT
#2425
On February 28 2010 08:05 AltaiR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 07:45 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 07:16 Sadistx wrote:
On February 27 2010 14:28 Pokebunny wrote:
I don't even play starcraft anymore.


On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:

...especially one of the more active ones


Wait, what? No offense Poke, but u gotta pick one, bro.


I meant on TL and even on iccup through the course of the season.. I've only been inactive the last week lol

On February 28 2010 06:08 Stupidity wrote:
On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:39 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:25 frozenkatkiller wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:11 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 02:41 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 17:29 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 27 2010 10:26 Pokebunny wrote:
[quote]
How about you do the coaching, and I do the learning?

other way around poke, you must be really out of it o_O

did you not get it or is this a joke that i dont find funny

shouldnt it be "how about i do the coaching and you do the learning?"


He was suggesting they trade their roles...

now thats kinda inobvious...

Seemed pretty obvious that I was implying that the students have no right to make demands to us. What am I getting out of it? Nothing. If you did the coaching for a while, then it would be fair, but as it is, bitching at coaches (especially one of the more active ones) is just stupid.

Notice how no one's bitching at any other coaches BUT you. You have the maturity level of a kindergartener. You have coaches like Avi and Shauni who are pretty busy with their own stuff, participating in tournaments and stuff, but you don't see them complaining about a lack of time to send in lineups that only take 5 fucking seconds at most like you said. It's fine if you don't really care coaching D level players, but your attitude towards all this is absolutely piss poor.

Suck it up Pokefag. You signed on to do this shit. Stop fucking complaining. Grow the fuck up.


1. People have bitched at the other coaches who don't send lineups all season. I do it a day late once and everyone's all over me.
2. maturity level of a kindergartener? I'm not gonna even answer this, it's just a blatant exaggeration lol
3. How is my attitude "piss poor"? Throughout the season I have helped my players a lot and answered whatever questions they gave me, even forming friendships with multiple of them. I admit that I have gotten demotivated as the season went on, especially after the SC2 release. The match isn't even for another week.

it was due tuesday/wednesday.....way more than a day late, try 4


Altair just chill man. He sent in the lineup already and its the end of the season.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
February 27 2010 23:20 GMT
#2426
On February 28 2010 08:05 AltaiR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 07:45 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 07:16 Sadistx wrote:
On February 27 2010 14:28 Pokebunny wrote:
I don't even play starcraft anymore.


On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:

...especially one of the more active ones


Wait, what? No offense Poke, but u gotta pick one, bro.


I meant on TL and even on iccup through the course of the season.. I've only been inactive the last week lol

On February 28 2010 06:08 Stupidity wrote:
On February 28 2010 06:03 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:39 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:25 frozenkatkiller wrote:
On February 28 2010 05:11 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 28 2010 02:41 Pokebunny wrote:
On February 27 2010 17:29 AltaiR_ wrote:
On February 27 2010 10:26 Pokebunny wrote:
[quote]
How about you do the coaching, and I do the learning?

other way around poke, you must be really out of it o_O

did you not get it or is this a joke that i dont find funny

shouldnt it be "how about i do the coaching and you do the learning?"


He was suggesting they trade their roles...

now thats kinda inobvious...

Seemed pretty obvious that I was implying that the students have no right to make demands to us. What am I getting out of it? Nothing. If you did the coaching for a while, then it would be fair, but as it is, bitching at coaches (especially one of the more active ones) is just stupid.

Notice how no one's bitching at any other coaches BUT you. You have the maturity level of a kindergartener. You have coaches like Avi and Shauni who are pretty busy with their own stuff, participating in tournaments and stuff, but you don't see them complaining about a lack of time to send in lineups that only take 5 fucking seconds at most like you said. It's fine if you don't really care coaching D level players, but your attitude towards all this is absolutely piss poor.

Suck it up Pokefag. You signed on to do this shit. Stop fucking complaining. Grow the fuck up.


1. People have bitched at the other coaches who don't send lineups all season. I do it a day late once and everyone's all over me.
2. maturity level of a kindergartener? I'm not gonna even answer this, it's just a blatant exaggeration lol
3. How is my attitude "piss poor"? Throughout the season I have helped my players a lot and answered whatever questions they gave me, even forming friendships with multiple of them. I admit that I have gotten demotivated as the season went on, especially after the SC2 release. The match isn't even for another week.

it was due tuesday/wednesday.....way more than a day late, try 4


I sent it 2 days ago.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
February 27 2010 23:23 GMT
#2427
It's okay everyone sent them in late I'll post them soon.
Writer
jOke.Baka
Profile Joined November 2009
United States62 Posts
February 28 2010 01:17 GMT
#2428
Never would have happened if mondragon was a coach.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
February 28 2010 09:00 GMT
#2429
--- Nuked ---
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
February 28 2010 22:17 GMT
#2430
stupidity are you ganfei?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 01 2010 02:54 GMT
#2431
On March 01 2010 07:17 zulu_nation8 wrote:
stupidity are you ganfei?


Nah, I don't think ganfei hates me.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 02 2010 04:46 GMT
#2432

PO day 1

Midnight vs ZerO to by.hero

[image loading]Pyrodog< Outsider >[image loading]Pifualkd
[image loading]Mekhami< Heartbreak Ridge >[image loading]eNoq
[image loading]coolcrimefighter< Fighting Spirit >[image loading]JonsaBoy
[image loading]pSikh05< Destination >[image loading]Necosarius
ACE < Match Point > ACE

PokeCraft vs Victorious Secret
[image loading]DHe95< Outsider >[image loading]sixduck
[image loading]Tump< Heartbreak Ridge >[image loading]Holgerius
[image loading]Vestige< Fighting Spirit >[image loading]AltaiR_
[image loading]SadistX< Destination >[image loading]numLock
ACE < Match Point > ACE





Sorry for late update, so many things to do, so little time.

IMPORTANT!!!: I will not be able to attend this Saturday due to Moody's Mega Math Challenge! (Woohoo! Math allllllllll day!)

Psy has volunteered to stream his team's match, and RaptorX will stream the other match. Please try to show up in time, and unless it's absolutely impossible, try not to reschedule it. I'm sorry I've gotten too busy in this important time. Post the results and I will update it. I hope everything works out smoothly..

GL HF.
Writer
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
March 02 2010 05:38 GMT
#2433
:O
VS will 4-0, revenge for the evaluation match time ^.^
Rotation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States118 Posts
March 02 2010 05:42 GMT
#2434
Lol Moody's Math challenge. I did that once, it was pretty fun haha.
Vestige
Profile Joined November 2009
United States303 Posts
March 02 2010 12:21 GMT
#2435
On March 02 2010 14:38 numLoCK wrote:
:O
VS will 4-0, revenge for the evaluation match time ^.^


lolz u kidding? u guys gonna get rocked altair going down
"You'd wish it were hell"
dhe95
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-02 13:29:20
March 02 2010 13:29 GMT
#2436
My 2nd match vs sixduck ^^

Sixduck, we meet again.
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
March 02 2010 17:02 GMT
#2437
I see the effort that you put into the lineups Poke
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 02 2010 17:08 GMT
#2438
PokeCraft fightingahhhh~
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
March 03 2010 07:55 GMT
#2439
Revenge will be mine!
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
March 05 2010 10:27 GMT
#2440
vestige will be postponing his match to sunday due to similar reasons to l10f's...=[
Translator
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9991
Rain 1470
Artosis 572
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Mew2King319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1024
Other Games
summit1g9925
Day[9].tv620
shahzam589
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft209
C9.Mang0184
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 71
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie752
• Day9tv620
• Scarra548
• Shiphtur137
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.