• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7670 users

[CPL] News and Announcements - Page 123

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 139 Next
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 06 2010 12:27 GMT
#2441
Okay guys i will be gone, good luck, and make sure you play the games!
Writer
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
March 06 2010 12:35 GMT
#2442
Oh FUCK! I totally forgot about this. =( I promised MouseSports I would cast a SC2 thing for them at the same time. =( I'm sorry guys.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Eiserne
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States340 Posts
March 06 2010 18:44 GMT
#2443
On March 06 2010 21:35 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Oh FUCK! I totally forgot about this. =( I promised MouseSports I would cast a SC2 thing for them at the same time. =( I'm sorry guys.

you haven't been doing anything since a month before beta came out. why should we expect anything different now?
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 06 2010 18:46 GMT
#2444
On March 06 2010 21:35 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Oh FUCK! I totally forgot about this. =( I promised MouseSports I would cast a SC2 thing for them at the same time. =( I'm sorry guys.


so what
no cast?
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
genericname92
Profile Joined October 2009
United States148 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-06 20:00:41
March 06 2010 20:00 GMT
#2445
Midnight vs ZerO to by.hero
Pyrodog< Outsider >Pifualkd
Mekhami< Heartbreak Ridge >eNoq
coolcrimefighter< Fighting Spirit >JonsaBoy
pSikh0< Destination >Necosarius
ACE < Match Point > ACE'

gg guys
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
March 06 2010 20:01 GMT
#2446
GGs
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-06 20:45:12
March 06 2010 20:13 GMT
#2447
On March 07 2010 03:44 Eiserne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2010 21:35 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Oh FUCK! I totally forgot about this. =( I promised MouseSports I would cast a SC2 thing for them at the same time. =( I'm sorry guys.

you haven't been doing anything since a month before beta came out. why should we expect anything different now?


So why don't you stream? I was in the process of moving. Find a place to live. Finding a job. Cleaning the new place. Helping people move in. Working. Gee. I'm sorry life got in the way of me streaming for you. I already said I was sorry for forgetting this week. I am writing a note down now for next week so I don't double book my schedule again in terms of casting. I promise you Team Midnight. I will stream next week's SC1 games.

Yay! Team Midnight!!!!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 06 2010 20:19 GMT
#2448
--- Nuked ---
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
March 06 2010 20:37 GMT
#2449
PokeCraft vs Victorious Secret

DHe95< Outsider >sixduck
Tump< Heartbreak Ridge >Holgerius W.O
Vestige< Fighting Spirit >AltaiR_ POSTPONED TO TOMORROW.
SadistX< Destination >numLock
ACE < Match Point > ACE
Translator
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 06 2010 21:02 GMT
#2450
vestige please win D:
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
March 06 2010 21:09 GMT
#2451
Vestige hwaiting!!!!
Did we lose Tump to SC2?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 06 2010 21:31 GMT
#2452
On March 07 2010 06:09 Kinky wrote:
Vestige hwaiting!!!!
Did we lose Tump to SC2?


I think so.. =\
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-06 23:10:51
March 06 2010 23:05 GMT
#2453
Kind of a dick move to just not show up, but then again we did get to playoffs with his help.

PS: actually wtf he didnt show up for the previous match either.

If we move on to the next stage, we might need a replacement.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 06 2010 23:54 GMT
#2454
I hope everything went well
Writer
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
March 07 2010 00:24 GMT
#2455
On March 07 2010 08:54 l10f wrote:
I hope everything went well

Seemed like it. Raptor made it a blast to watch the streams.
MIK Terran
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 23:09:27
March 07 2010 22:03 GMT
#2456
PokeCraft vs Victorious Secret

(Z)DHe95< Outsider >(Z)sixduck
(P)Tump< Heartbreak Ridge >(T)Holgerius
(P)Vestige< Fighting Spirit >(P)AltaiR_
(T)SadistX< Destination >(P)numLock
ACE < Match Point > ACE

ggs guys
Translator
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
March 07 2010 23:05 GMT
#2457
On March 08 2010 07:03 AltaiR_ wrote:
PokeCraft vs Victorious Secret

(Z)DHe95< Outsider >(Z)sixduck
(P)Tump< Heartbreak Ridge >(T)Holgerius
(P)Vestige< Fighting Spirit >(P)AltaiR_
(P)SadistX< Destination >(P)numLock
ACE < Match Point > ACE

ggs guys


ggs, GL in the next round.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 07 2010 23:17 GMT
#2458


GG! All things considered, it was a decent season.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
March 07 2010 23:21 GMT
#2459
AltaiR_ beast. Victorious Secret is marching.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 07 2010 23:56 GMT
#2460
[image loading]

Wooo!
CPL Playoffs!
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 121
RuFF_SC2 3
ProTech3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14905
Rain 2297
Artosis 632
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3618
Counter-Strike
taco 240
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor993
Other Games
summit1g8602
Day[9].tv659
JimRising 510
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0267
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV179
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 162
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv659
• Scarra576
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 57m
OSC
20h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.