• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9604 users

[FPL] 09-10 R2 Discussion - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 39 Next All
Magic84
Profile Joined October 2008
Russian Federation1381 Posts
December 10 2009 15:01 GMT
#281
</3 Hite zergs, and there is another one who plays 2 times with manageable match-ups... nah, i better trade for bad spear and his 4set games.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
December 10 2009 15:13 GMT
#282
On December 10 2009 17:24 BloodDrunK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2009 16:58 Athos wrote:
Just traded (Z)type-b for (P)Spear. 2 games against two mediocre terrans = ez points, even if he is kinda bad.

yeah, but you also thought type-b vs medicore zerg and fallen ace =ez, but that went to hell didn't it?

I hope you're right on this one. I just traded type-b for spear as well. Didn't recognize it before when I was going through my team to see who to switch.

On a side note, I wish I could trade for SangHo on my anti-team ... he's bound to lose both his matches this week lol
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
December 10 2009 15:58 GMT
#283
Shouldn't Hyuk's score be +2? Since all hes done is play an Ace match, which gives +2 for appearance then lost which doesn't yield any losses? or am I mistaken about something.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
December 10 2009 18:54 GMT
#284
Looking good for me this week:

AT: no games for FBH, 2 games for Leta from which he just might win the other one and 0 games for Luxury when I trade Skyhigh for him.

T. Yellow plays Hiya and Movie, I expect him to go atleast 1-1 like Ruby who plays Nbs and JD.
No games for BoxeR
1 game for Anytime, but he has still played well enough that I´m not going to panic trade him even though he is the only player getting me negative points in my Main team. He is playing Effort who has simply stunning ZvP imba record and who sure knows how to play on Match Point which doesn´t seem so bad map for zerg afterall. + Show Spoiler +
Check the stats for the map and you´ll see that so far 90% of winners have simply been so clearly "better" players.
Also if Anytime sticks to aggressive one base opening he might just have a good chance of winning.

Then comes the big trade:
I have both Sea and Violet, Sea is my captain so Violet has to go.
I was thinking about Calm who gets 2-0 ez against hyvaa and Piano or Mind who plays Piano and skyhigh.
I´ll probably get Calm because it is possible that skyhigh wasn´t simply lucky to win those TvTs which it sure looked like because his play is horrible. Also I want another zerg.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-10 18:59:56
December 10 2009 18:55 GMT
#285
On December 11 2009 00:58 naonao wrote:
Shouldn't Hyuk's score be +2? Since all hes done is play an Ace match, which gives +2 for appearance then lost which doesn't yield any losses? or am I mistaken about something.


Losing gets -2 I guess. I have -2 for Ànytime. Oh no wait, you are right he has only played one game so far and that was Ace.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
LiminalMadness
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany88 Posts
December 10 2009 19:12 GMT
#286
my first week team screws me for my second week

Mind , roro, killer in anti for first week, could only trade killer of for sangho. Mind and roro will win at least 1 match this week so im still screwed.

For main i traded Barracks for hogil, he'll probably lose 1 and win 1. But only having type-b as zerg i had to get another zerg to trade him off.
so i traded type-b for Spear. I hope he does as i expect.

MT: Bisu/Flash/Upmagic/Spear/Hogil/Movie/eSTRO
AT: Sangho/Mind/roro :/

yeah im a newb. :o
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
December 10 2009 21:09 GMT
#287
^

yeah I did not plan my anti at all either haha. stuck with mind as well oh well
lixlix
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States482 Posts
December 10 2009 21:23 GMT
#288
Struggling with whether I should trade Really for Bisu. Really is good in TVT but not sure how he does against Leta. Also, Estro has chance of going 0:3 against STX thus keeping Really from playing his match.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-10 21:28:23
December 10 2009 21:23 GMT
#289
edit: nvm.. for some reason i thought the win/loss thing didn't include ace win/loss
( ・´ー・`)
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
December 10 2009 21:47 GMT
#290
On December 11 2009 06:23 lixlix wrote:
Struggling with whether I should trade Really for Bisu. Really is good in TVT but not sure how he does against Leta. Also, Estro has chance of going 0:3 against STX thus keeping Really from playing his match.

Really was Sea's one loss in tvt last round, to give you an idea. Really is probably the most consistent player right now.
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
December 10 2009 22:31 GMT
#291
Sung was traded to kt irl please move him
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
December 10 2009 23:08 GMT
#292
fuck. i hate my life
my FPL died after week 2
cw)minsean(ru
asianskill
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States289 Posts
December 10 2009 23:55 GMT
#293
stx looks good this week

should i trade mbc for stx?
herrro
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 11 2009 03:04 GMT
#294
On December 11 2009 00:58 naonao wrote:
Shouldn't Hyuk's score be +2? Since all hes done is play an Ace match, which gives +2 for appearance then lost which doesn't yield any losses? or am I mistaken about something.

Yeah, it's fixed now
Administrator
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
December 11 2009 19:36 GMT
#295
damn it, I gtg and can`t come back in time to make the trades
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 12 2009 14:57 GMT
#296
I dont udnerstand my fantasy, I got Kal in my team and he won but I got 0 point T_T
n_n
ftr.midnight
Profile Joined August 2009
Russian Federation150 Posts
December 12 2009 15:02 GMT
#297
On December 12 2009 23:57 FaCE_1 wrote:
I dont udnerstand my fantasy, I got Kal in my team and he won but I got 0 point T_T


FPL isn't updated yet, maybe?
I'm yet to get my points for Zero, Hwasin and Stars.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
December 12 2009 16:17 GMT
#298
Hey, I actually get points today... whenever it's updated.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-12 19:49:43
December 12 2009 19:42 GMT
#299
*PLEASE READ*

Even though Free's points have been added, his points are not effecting people's overall scores. Must be a bug.

So everyone with the Free anti-team hasn't been hit hard yet .

EDIT: Also, if you look at the Stats page, Free's points have not been added yet. Actually a lot of players haven't.
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
December 12 2009 20:10 GMT
#300
OK, I was wondering how I lost two points when I have Free, Zero, and Woongjin.
Zero fighting.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O136
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 488
Hyun 142
ZZZero.O 136
Dota 2
monkeys_forever413
League of Legends
Doublelift4201
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3735
Other Games
summit1g13652
FrodaN1401
JimRising 442
Livibee198
KnowMe188
ViBE114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 27m
Patches Events
15h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 27m
OSC
23h 27m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.