• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9608 users

WCG 2009 Get replays here!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 04:11:00
December 02 2009 03:35 GMT
#1


Teamliquid Link for Energies' WCG 2009 Replays (No Stage Matches)
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/pachi/reup/WCG09ReplaysNoStage.rar




The WCG 2009 event was great and a lot of people asked for replays, well they have been released and thanks to wcg releasing them a lot earlier than usual. I made a pack so you don't have to download one by one. Have fun watching!

Highlights of the event include:
- Bisu[Shield] against PJ on Tau Cross
- A2 against Jaedong on Tau Cross

I didn't really focus on the event so I don't know many highlights but you can list yours.

Update!! FULL PACK NOW
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdmejtgdnio Thx Motbob
Moderatorgold coin
AmstAff
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany949 Posts
December 02 2009 03:36 GMT
#2
nice i love wcgs 1/2 year later replays^^
after 2 years i reached it = marine icon
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
December 02 2009 03:37 GMT
#3
I love you. Was looking for these earlier.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 02 2009 03:42 GMT
#4
Awesome, WCG is so cool for releasing their reps.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
DIMJkE
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Bulgaria425 Posts
December 02 2009 03:48 GMT
#5
Finals are released on the official site already, but this pack is great for not having to get each group game one by one.

Thanks for pack.
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
December 02 2009 03:48 GMT
#6
LoL, 5/5 Thank you so much
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 02 2009 03:54 GMT
#7
I'm gonna start d/ling the rest of the reps. I'll put up a rep pack when I'm done.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
sixghost
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2096 Posts
December 02 2009 03:58 GMT
#8
On December 02 2009 12:36 MeProU_Kor wrote:
nice i love wcgs 1/2 year later replays^^

The event was 3 weeks ago
mG.sixghost @ iCCup || One ling, two ling, three ling, four... Camp four gas, then ultra-whore . -Saracen
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-02 03:59:11
December 02 2009 03:58 GMT
#9
Did the koreans delete all the kor vs kor replays?
I really wanted the Jaedong vs Stork Game 2 Rep.
Writerman what
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-02 04:04:11
December 02 2009 04:02 GMT
#10
On December 02 2009 12:58 Atrioc wrote:
Did the koreans delete all the kor vs kor replays?
I really wanted the Jaedong vs Stork Game 2 Rep.


I just updated pack, hopefully I got all of them this time. Please let me know if I missed any.

On December 02 2009 12:54 motbob wrote:
I'm gonna start d/ling the rest of the reps. I'll put up a rep pack when I'm done.


That'd be great, i'll update OP once you do. I did try but I may have missed some. I hope not but that 3 second delay probably messed me over.
Moderatorgold coin
NeO)PhOeNiX
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada250 Posts
December 02 2009 04:20 GMT
#11
thank you!
SC1: B_Saint[LighT]
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 02 2009 04:27 GMT
#12
Here it is. Unfortunately you missed some EffOrt... my rep pack is about 2 MB bigger than yours

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdmejtgdnio
ModeratorGood content always wins.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
December 02 2009 04:30 GMT
#13
Thank you sir
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
December 02 2009 04:47 GMT
#14
IdrA vs Koll game 1


+ Show Spoiler +
i have no idea why idra gg'ed :S Did he throw the game?? he was mass expanded plus had better macro than koll, yet he gg'ed out of nowhere :S
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
ooktoeto
Profile Joined April 2008
Russian Federation22 Posts
December 02 2009 05:25 GMT
#15
bisu vs pj rep missing
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5545 Posts
December 02 2009 05:32 GMT
#16
On December 02 2009 13:47 never_toss wrote:
IdrA vs Koll game 1


+ Show Spoiler +
i have no idea why idra gg'ed :S Did he throw the game?? he was mass expanded plus had better macro than koll, yet he gg'ed out of nowhere :S


I was completely confused by this as well. I've seen Idra gg because he seemed frustrated in the past and knew he could win the next games. I think he might have done that here and got caught off guard in the second game.

On the topic of the second game, how did kolll win so easily? I've seen idra vs this type of build before and it doesn't seem a huge problem to him. Why was it that kolll was able to win so easily? Did he just play that well or is there some other reason I cant see because im not experienced in TvZ
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
unionbank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia666 Posts
December 02 2009 05:46 GMT
#17
i cant seem to find the bisu vs jaedong matches or am i mistaken??
김정우.... 이겼다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
December 02 2009 05:48 GMT
#18
YES IDRA VS KOLL REPS HURRAY
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
December 02 2009 05:56 GMT
#19
On December 02 2009 14:46 unionbank wrote:
i cant seem to find the bisu vs jaedong matches or am i mistaken??

I cant find the Bisu vs PJ ones
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
December 02 2009 05:57 GMT
#20
On December 02 2009 14:32 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2009 13:47 never_toss wrote:
IdrA vs Koll game 1


+ Show Spoiler +
i have no idea why idra gg'ed :S Did he throw the game?? he was mass expanded plus had better macro than koll, yet he gg'ed out of nowhere :S


I was completely confused by this as well. I've seen Idra gg because he seemed frustrated in the past and knew he could win the next games. I think he might have done that here and got caught off guard in the second game.

On the topic of the second game, how did kolll win so easily? I've seen idra vs this type of build before and it doesn't seem a huge problem to him. Why was it that kolll was able to win so easily? Did he just play that well or is there some other reason I cant see because im not experienced in TvZ

Hmm.. yes.. a true wonder
Maybe he didnt want to play? :S
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0306
Sick194
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur717
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.