• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

Berkeley "Techno" LAN B4 Time - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
November 13 2009 03:09 GMT
#41
Hmm, I should go (hi Anthony!) but I don't now if I actually will. I have no doubt it'll be a blast. Are you guys going to stream the games? Is moletrap going to commentate them? That would be awesome (but also encourage me to be lazy and watch from home).
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 13 2009 03:56 GMT
#42
I will be sending reminder PMs later tonight since I won't have time tomorrow.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
epicdoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States489 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 04:06:20
November 13 2009 04:05 GMT
#43
On November 13 2009 12:09 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Hmm, I should go (hi Anthony!) but I don't now if I actually will. I have no doubt it'll be a blast. Are you guys going to stream the games? Is moletrap going to commentate them? That would be awesome (but also encourage me to be lazy and watch from home).



I can stream games through my computer it's all set up for it and I'll probably be there through the finals it depends on how the internet is though...
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
November 13 2009 09:29 GMT
#44
FUCK YEAH ITS TODAY (in 18 hours!)

Can't wait, the turnout looks fantastic!!
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
phase
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States399 Posts
November 13 2009 10:51 GMT
#45
LR BETTER come. I would stream, but my laptop isn't powerful enough to do live encoding >.<
I'm not sure if moletrap is coming (haven't heard from him), but I can't imagine him missing up an event like this. If he does come, I'll make sure they have him commentate the final games.

Last of all, for those of you coming here by BART, the last BART leaves Berkeley at 12:30 AM, so that's a thing to look out for if you're planning your trip.
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
November 13 2009 11:53 GMT
#46
Alright, I'm planning on going. Can't stay forever because I fucking work Saturday morning, though. See everyone there...!
aka Moletrap
Render
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States249 Posts
November 13 2009 22:00 GMT
#47
I'm coming too from Santa Cruz (and I'm white). See ya'll there.
Rose my color is and white, pretty mouth and green my eyes.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
November 13 2009 23:29 GMT
#48
so yeah i'm bringing my friend and i think his girlfriend is coming too... lol
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
November 14 2009 00:36 GMT
#49
Wait..... nowhere actually says where the fuck this is!!!
aka Moletrap
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
November 14 2009 00:40 GMT
#50
1st floor Dwinelle, UC Berkeley Campus

http://berkeley.edu/map/maps/CD34.html

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=dwinelle hall, uc berkeley&hl=en&ei=2_z9Ss29EqWWNcO0tZEH&sll=37.870856,-122.260408&sspn=0.006513,0.009645&ie=UTF8&view=map&cid=3682629299452521505&ved=0CAsQpQY&hq=dwinelle hall, uc berkeley&hnear=&ll=37.870449,-122.2594&spn=0.013026,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 14 2009 02:06 GMT
#51
Less than an hour, I'm excited! Swoot, glad to hear moletrap and nitrogen's friends coming, and another white man!!! :D
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 14 2009 02:25 GMT
#52
packing my stuff and leaving soon, see you all there! :D
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
November 14 2009 03:46 GMT
#53
On November 13 2009 13:05 epicdoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 12:09 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Hmm, I should go (hi Anthony!) but I don't now if I actually will. I have no doubt it'll be a blast. Are you guys going to stream the games? Is moletrap going to commentate them? That would be awesome (but also encourage me to be lazy and watch from home).



I can stream games through my computer it's all set up for it and I'll probably be there through the finals it depends on how the internet is though...

Cool! I probably should have just gone but watching the stream would be almost as cool. I really should have gone just to meet people though. Do these things happen often?
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
November 14 2009 11:09 GMT
#54
Just go home... the LAN was awesome! I may give a full report at some point but I'm too tired... just wanted to say it was cool meeting everyone.

I'm going to try to get a couple replays from Yosh to commentate, but if anyone else that was there has any reps they want me to do from the tournament, send them over.
aka Moletrap
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 14 2009 18:15 GMT
#55
Yeah, it was a blast! I had a ton of fun, thanks everyone for coming, it was great meeting everyone. If anyone is doing a blog or uploading pictures or anything, I'll add them to the op (which is now updated). I might do some blog or something, dunno.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
November 15 2009 04:56 GMT
#56
Pah I got owned by the decal teacher 2-8 :/
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-17 00:40:17
November 16 2009 15:03 GMT
#57
On November 15 2009 13:56 evanthebouncy! wrote:
Pah I got owned by the decal teacher 2-8 :/


LOL maybe you should come to class after all :D

Anyway, here's a couple vids and some pics from the LAN.

First and foremost, here is the epic power cord daisy chain that was powering most of the room:


+ Show Spoiler [embedded] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUux0vEzkuk


Also, here is the view from over Yosh's shoulder playing SuperiorWolf in the winners bracket semifinal.



+ Show Spoiler [embedded] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8msbfbwZjg


+ Show Spoiler [My pics from the LAN] +

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]



There was actually a few different things going on, including a pretty large Smash tourney.

+ Show Spoiler [Non Starcraft Pics] +

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]

aka Moletrap
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
November 16 2009 19:50 GMT
#58
should have taken pictures of the pokemon stadium room, that shit was hardcore.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-17 00:40:49
November 17 2009 00:39 GMT
#59
On November 17 2009 04:50 Nitrogen wrote:
should have taken pictures of the pokemon stadium room, that shit was hardcore.


Oh yeah I got 2 actually but didn't upload them before..

+ Show Spoiler [pics] +


[image loading]


[image loading]




Very hardcore. Almost as hard core as the street fighter room...

+ Show Spoiler [sf] +

[image loading]

aka Moletrap
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
November 17 2009 00:43 GMT
#60
supwolf kept failing with videos hehehe
charger ftl
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3146
Soma 368
Rush 298
Killer 95
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 76
Shinee 53
Counter-Strike
olofmeister651
byalli628
ceh9548
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7372
WinterStarcraft547
Happy347
Sick292
dupreeh243
crisheroes176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1237
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.