• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7412 users

Help Send Zulu to Denny's! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 19 2009 05:24 GMT
#61
On October 19 2009 14:23 KawaiiRice wrote:
Send me to Denny's too
I'm short, scrawny and 106 pounds of pure terror
plus I almost took down Artosis in arm wrestling, with an extra milk shake I can smash that nerd

LOL

6/5 post.
Peace~
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 06:43:13
October 19 2009 06:43 GMT
#62
On October 19 2009 14:23 KawaiiRice wrote:
Send me to Denny's too
I'm short, scrawny and 106 pounds of pure terror
plus I almost took down Artosis in arm wrestling, with an extra milk shake I can smash that nerd


LOL <3
FruitMarket
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
October 19 2009 22:48 GMT
#63
IHOP > Denny's.
seNsiX.421
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
October 19 2009 22:59 GMT
#64
rofl is all I have to say
Don't mess the fess!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
October 19 2009 23:07 GMT
#65
As a fellow skinny Asian kid, I empathize with Zulu's plight. I am fortunate to have ate 6 hours ago, so I will forego my dinner to support this cause and to help raise awareness. I will be donating a combination of used gasoline and mail-in rebate coupons to support this cause.

It really warms my heart to see a community rally around this. Best of luck to you Zulu.
TranslatorBaa!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 20 2009 21:22 GMT
#66
On October 19 2009 14:23 KawaiiRice wrote:
Send me to Denny's too
I'm short, scrawny and 106 pounds of pure terror
plus I almost took down Artosis in arm wrestling, with an extra milk shake I can smash that nerd


he cheated though right? So you should have won.

so if you did get some extra milk shake.. o god the terror
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
October 20 2009 21:32 GMT
#67
What if it's a waiter and not a waitress? I'm sorry, but there's no way anyone can be expected to donate without some assurances.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Equaoh
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada427 Posts
October 20 2009 21:43 GMT
#68
hahahaha
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
October 26 2009 08:19 GMT
#69
loooooooooooool
Cu(oCo)
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Italy358 Posts
October 26 2009 08:44 GMT
#70
lol
Goons? just vulture toys 휴.휴
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 26 2009 09:01 GMT
#71
lol nice
POGGERS
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
October 26 2009 09:07 GMT
#72
haha :D
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
October 26 2009 09:27 GMT
#73
lmao this rocks hahaha

was getting sick of all these beggar threads
HEY MEYT
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
October 26 2009 09:44 GMT
#74
What an awesome thread
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
October 26 2009 09:52 GMT
#75
On October 19 2009 12:31 sArite_nite wrote:
Show nested quote +

I hope that TL can rally some support to send Zulu to Denny's! If we raise enough money to send him, Zulu promises to eat the full sandwich and post pictures of the meal, waitress, and livestream his post-meal dump.


It better be impressive.

I want to hear lots of moaning.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 26 2009 09:58 GMT
#76
How did I not see this thread before? Comedy relief
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
dibban
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden1279 Posts
October 26 2009 10:02 GMT
#77
Best thread ever haha
이제동 - 이영호 since '07.
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
October 26 2009 10:03 GMT
#78
That thermometer is not to scale.
Writer
wifebeater
Profile Joined January 2008
178 Posts
October 26 2009 10:19 GMT
#79
;PppPpppPPpppPPppPPPPPPPPPp
Villain Terran~~~~~~~~~~
IHurtMyBackHo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States32 Posts
October 26 2009 10:19 GMT
#80
On October 19 2009 10:14 heyoka wrote:
I am willing to donate money, however I am currently living in Africa and cannot use paypal.

If I send a $15 money order will you send me back $5? this is an instant profit to you and I very much wish to help out zulu_nation8.

Thank you for your consideration,
heyoka

I see what you did there. -.-
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 11
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1127
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Jankos2743
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10m
CranKy Ducklings18
Patches Events
5h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 10m
OSC
13h 10m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.