• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7531 users

Help Send Zulu to Denny's! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
October 19 2009 03:03 GMT
#41
I'm willing to spend about 4$ Canadian money!
P.S. This is the exactly reason why I choose TL.net instead of Gosugamer! <3 you guys to da max!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
October 19 2009 03:06 GMT
#42
IMO BVG The L15 Fighting Troll and iG R.A.M.E.N. should each put up like 1k $1... that way the community won't have to pay like $6,000 $8 out of its pocket/

Also I'd want to donate ONLY IF Draco Zulu actually releases a statement saying he's going to take this event meal 100% seriously and practice for it make sure he's on an empty stomach.

I'd be really ashamed of him on behalf of the entire community with his attitude of "ya I'm not practicing fasting at all anymore and I don't care about BW Homestyle Meatloaf but I still play eat in events diners" .

If he actually is going to take WCG Denny's seriously and try to win indulge in a full-course meal, I'll support him.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
October 19 2009 03:08 GMT
#43
Zulu has the best ZvMeatloaf of all time.
boomer hands
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
October 19 2009 03:12 GMT
#44
epic thread!
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10094 Posts
October 19 2009 03:19 GMT
#45
lololol
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
October 19 2009 03:20 GMT
#46
Only if you eat at the Denny's by my house.
seNsiX.421
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
October 19 2009 03:26 GMT
#47
HAHAHAHA
TL ftw
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 03:31:52
October 19 2009 03:29 GMT
#48
fanatacist: dffggudsfgkgdsn dskjLOOOOOOL
fanatacist: BEST THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEEEN
fanatacist: DKLFGJSNKJGNSKLGJ

My first reaction when I saw this thread. This thread is absolutely genius. littlechava #1.

"Food Service Tip at the standard Asian tip rate of 6%" LOLOLOL
Peace~
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
October 19 2009 03:31 GMT
#49

I hope that TL can rally some support to send Zulu to Denny's! If we raise enough money to send him, Zulu promises to eat the full sandwich and post pictures of the meal, waitress, and livestream his post-meal dump.


It better be impressive.
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
October 19 2009 03:31 GMT
#50
How do I know you won't accept our money and then go to McDonalds instead?

I'm afraid I can't take that risk. Sorry.

Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 19 2009 03:33 GMT
#51
On October 19 2009 12:06 hifriend wrote:
IMO BVG The L15 Fighting Troll and iG R.A.M.E.N. should each put up like 1k $1... that way the community won't have to pay like $6,000 $8 out of its pocket/

Also I'd want to donate ONLY IF Draco Zulu actually releases a statement saying he's going to take this event meal 100% seriously and practice for it make sure he's on an empty stomach.

I'd be really ashamed of him on behalf of the entire community with his attitude of "ya I'm not practicing fasting at all anymore and I don't care about BW Homestyle Meatloaf but I still play eat in events diners" .

If he actually is going to take WCG Denny's seriously and try to win indulge in a full-course meal, I'll support him.


recycled posts are always useful!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
October 19 2009 03:37 GMT
#52
I'll give you Papa John's coupons.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
October 19 2009 03:52 GMT
#53
LOOOOOOLLLL
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1847 Posts
October 19 2009 04:04 GMT
#54
Hell yeah, now THIS is a cause I will donate for!
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
October 19 2009 04:16 GMT
#55
100% :D

(P)Movie (who if I recall is somewhat overweight) should sponsor it.
nextstep
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada705 Posts
October 19 2009 04:24 GMT
#56
this wins
go KHAN! TBLS <3
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
October 19 2009 04:30 GMT
#57
waffle house > all

zulu come to chengdu
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
October 19 2009 04:35 GMT
#58
really wish i could but i'll most likely be there during 寒假
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
October 19 2009 04:35 GMT
#59
I don't have the means to sponsor you, but I'll definitely be cheering from the crowd whilst you devour that burger.
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
October 19 2009 05:23 GMT
#60
Send me to Denny's too
I'm short, scrawny and 106 pounds of pure terror
plus I almost took down Artosis in arm wrestling, with an extra milk shake I can smash that nerd
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 11m
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.