• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8390 users

USA, Rally the Troops Help Send Louder to IEF - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
October 17 2009 23:39 GMT
#21
500? This should be easy.

GL to you guys, I'd help out but I'm a measly 10k in debt from school.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Tenryu
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States565 Posts
October 18 2009 00:07 GMT
#22
$100 for you David, make me proud
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Understar
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
October 18 2009 00:11 GMT
#23
On October 18 2009 08:28 Elite00fm wrote:
You should really consider opening a pokerstars/ftp account and accepting poker transfers


Seconded. Willing to donate through pokerstars!
this game is a fucking jokie
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 18 2009 00:12 GMT
#24
I don't do poker T_T;

<3 Dan thanks
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
October 18 2009 00:15 GMT
#25
On October 18 2009 09:12 Xeris wrote:
I don't do poker T_T;

<3 Dan thanks


Can't I transfer it to inc and make him give it to Louder? ;-)
On second thought, considering inc's poker addiction this would be a bad idea.
this game is a fucking jokie
darn_dts
Profile Joined August 2009
India21 Posts
October 18 2009 01:17 GMT
#26
poor as fuck college student atm but i can give $20

louder hwaiting~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 18 2009 06:06 GMT
#27
On October 18 2009 10:17 darn_dts wrote:
poor as fuck college student atm but i can give $20

louder hwaiting~~


<3!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
October 18 2009 06:31 GMT
#28
I will donate 100 bucks if he plays surfer4life (1v1), makes a FPVOD + commentary (i.e., while he's playing) of it, and posts it somewhere (preferrably youtube, but some other video hosting site works if there's one better for it).
Dunno if he considers it worth 100 bucks to do it.

Surfer's name on iccup is terran[scary], same with his name on east.
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-18 14:28:12
October 18 2009 12:09 GMT
#29
On October 18 2009 09:07 Tenryu wrote:
$100 for you David, make me proud


Thx Dan ^^ <3

On October 18 2009 15:31 HnR)Insane wrote:
I will donate 100 bucks if he plays surfer4life (1v1), makes a FPVOD + commentary (i.e., while he's playing) of it, and posts it somewhere (preferrably youtube, but some other video hosting site works if there's one better for it).
Dunno if he considers it worth 100 bucks to do it.

Surfer's name on iccup is terran[scary], same with his name on east.


Sure Peter, I'd be glad to. Go ahead and donate the cash, if my word is enough for you, and I'll get it done ASAP

On October 18 2009 08:00 integral wrote:
I'll support this if Louder does something for TL. I don't know what it would be but maybe some sort of pay-to-view showmatch would be a good fundraiser. I'd pay a few bucks to see some entertaining games, as long as they're actually entertaining.


I can start streaming again, as long as people can live with an audio-free stream. Too much noise in my house to have the audio going
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
October 18 2009 12:10 GMT
#30
On October 18 2009 09:15 disco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2009 09:12 Xeris wrote:
I don't do poker T_T;

<3 Dan thanks


Can't I transfer it to inc and make him give it to Louder? ;-)
On second thought, considering inc's poker addiction this would be a bad idea.


I have a Poker Stars account. My ID is "Louder". I don't know how to get money out though.
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
October 18 2009 12:10 GMT
#31
Oh and thanks for the support everyone ^^
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
October 18 2009 12:14 GMT
#32
On October 18 2009 21:10 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2009 09:15 disco wrote:
On October 18 2009 09:12 Xeris wrote:
I don't do poker T_T;

<3 Dan thanks


Can't I transfer it to inc and make him give it to Louder? ;-)
On second thought, considering inc's poker addiction this would be a bad idea.


I have a Poker Stars account. My ID is "Louder". I don't know how to get money out though.



Hmm, so that would be useless then.
this game is a fucking jokie
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
October 18 2009 12:21 GMT
#33
On October 18 2009 21:14 disco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2009 21:10 Louder wrote:
On October 18 2009 09:15 disco wrote:
On October 18 2009 09:12 Xeris wrote:
I don't do poker T_T;

<3 Dan thanks


Can't I transfer it to inc and make him give it to Louder? ;-)
On second thought, considering inc's poker addiction this would be a bad idea.


I have a Poker Stars account. My ID is "Louder". I don't know how to get money out though.



Hmm, so that would be useless then.


Ok, I installed PS - looks like I just go to Cashier/Cash Out and they send me a check? Is that all there is to it?
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
October 18 2009 12:35 GMT
#34
Uhm, I don't wanna break down on a good initiative but..

Aren't you a working man? Why should other people pay for your trip, when you'll be the one to enjoy it and cash the money if you win something?

500 bucks sounds like a reasonable amount to pay for yourself so you can enjoy a nice vacation in Korea with a lot of your friends.

It's not like you'd really be "representing the USA" with rekrul, inc and IdrA going.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 18 2009 12:37 GMT
#35
On October 18 2009 21:35 RaGe wrote:
Uhm, I don't wanna break down on a good initiative but..

Aren't you a working man? Why should other people pay for your trip, when you'll be the one to enjoy it and cash the money if you win something?

500 bucks sounds like a reasonable amount to pay for yourself so you can enjoy a nice vacation in Korea with a lot of your friends.

It's not like you'd really be "representing the USA" with rekrul, inc and IdrA going.

I thought the same thing.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
iG.Zeep
Profile Joined May 2008
Mexico253 Posts
October 18 2009 13:15 GMT
#36
how much will/has EG donate(d) for this sidetrip?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
October 18 2009 14:58 GMT
#37
feels like north korea here with all the begging going on.
small dicks have great firepower
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 18 2009 15:36 GMT
#38
On October 18 2009 21:35 RaGe wrote:
Uhm, I don't wanna break down on a good initiative but..

Aren't you a working man? Why should other people pay for your trip, when you'll be the one to enjoy it and cash the money if you win something?

500 bucks sounds like a reasonable amount to pay for yourself so you can enjoy a nice vacation in Korea with a lot of your friends.

It's not like you'd really be "representing the USA" with rekrul, inc and IdrA going.


Just because Louder works doesn't mean he just has $500 to drop on a trip. Have you considered that he has to deal with the other things working men have to deal with, I.E, supporting his family, paying bills, etc? I think it's pretty unfair for you to guess that just because he has a career that he somehow has money to spend on BW trips, and it's also unfair for you to tell him what he should do with his money. Pretty sure his kids need to be put through school, fed, etc... plus it's coming up on the holiday season which is the worst time of year for a parents' pocket
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
October 18 2009 15:37 GMT
#39
$136 so far.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-18 16:53:53
October 18 2009 16:53 GMT
#40
I'm waiting for the immediate second, not because I doubt your word, but because it's not only reliant upon you, and I don't know if Surfer will do something weird and refuse to play or whatever. He can be a bit unpredictable at times ^^. I don't anticipate that he will, but then I'm not surfer...

I expect that you will win (since he's 144-206 C), but from the point of getting the money it does not matter either way.


Do you want me to tell him you'll be looking for him, or would you rather just find him w/o him knowing in advance?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 200
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56937
Bisu 3125
Calm 2200
FanTaSy 1014
Stork 789
Rush 413
hero 363
firebathero 186
actioN 120
Snow 110
[ Show more ]
Sharp 105
Free 56
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 35
Trap 35
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 22
Rock 21
Sexy 19
HiyA 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi965
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt566
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe300
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur61
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
OSC
7h 16m
Replay Cast
7h 16m
OSC
20h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.