• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

[CSL+] Rutgers vs. Princeton - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 10 2009 06:18 GMT
#61
Oh man , I am so pumped about this. I am 90% going to go. I haven't gotten to go to a SC event yet and this should be sick. Fanatacist I messaged you with my information, princeton is around 1:45 away and Rutgers is only an hour so I figured I'd stop there first.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 10 2009 06:35 GMT
#62
On October 10 2009 07:52 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2009 07:47 Spec wrote:
T_T I would come but it's on the day of SAT.
I might try to make it...




SAT are taken in the morning....This is at night

I am taking the SATs for my friend for money, and I'm still coming. What now nub?
Peace~
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 10 2009 07:31 GMT
#63
Go Rutgers! Hyung and Artem fighting! Will definitely watch the stream if provided.

Luckily my school gets a BYE this week, as this gives more time to get more players.

Slightly off topic: Anyone interested in a NYC LAN #3 sometime in December/January during winter break?
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
October 10 2009 08:28 GMT
#64
On October 10 2009 01:21 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2009 01:16 Magneus wrote:
I believe the meters stop at 7PM on Saturdays. Not 100% on this, though. There's also some streets that remain unmetered...

That would be awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Also, your whiteness will be judged by me. If you still look yellow, you do not qualify, sorry ):


I'm pretty sure his slight tint of yellow will be unsatisfying to you fana. He definitely looks part asian part white =P.

On October 09 2009 05:47 LordWeird wrote:
Gogo Magneus! Race Wars #1 ally gogogogo


Heyyy. I remember that. We were great terrans lol. (Nukes ftw)
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 10 2009 16:42 GMT
#65
Hey if anyone wants to meet me at rutgers, we could take train together. I am just going with one member.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
October 10 2009 17:01 GMT
#66
On October 05 2009 07:12 hazelynut wrote:
The problem with live streaming is that we'd have to have our crazy set-up again with two observers (one with windowed mode for streaming and one with full screen for the projector). We can't seem to stream full screen SC.

We're dedicating our time to finally videotaping the whole proceedings and splicing it together with Camtasia (just like real PL lololol) which should be lots of fun, albeit time-delayed.


Oh, that's fine then. :D
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 10 2009 17:10 GMT
#67
On October 10 2009 16:31 Phelix wrote:
Go Rutgers! Hyung and Artem fighting! Will definitely watch the stream if provided.

Luckily my school gets a BYE this week, as this gives more time to get more players.

Slightly off topic: Anyone interested in a NYC LAN #3 sometime in December/January during winter break?

Thanks.

BTW our spot in my car filled up (probably).

Also, hazely, I am a bit confused - I thought we were eating dinner first, then playing? Where do we meet for dinner? Same place? You're paying right lol? Treating guests right?
Peace~
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
October 10 2009 17:26 GMT
#68
If you come earlier we'll treat you to dinner, but if you come at 7:20 we won't have enough time >_>;;
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 10 2009 17:33 GMT
#69
I was kidding lol but yea we'll be there around 6:40-7 at the latest (we as in the people in my car). Can you PM me your phone number so I can call you when I arrive at Princeton if I can't find you? I will try not to harass you too much but no guarantees.
Peace~
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
October 10 2009 18:12 GMT
#70
On October 11 2009 02:33 fanatacist wrote:
I was kidding lol but yea we'll be there around 6:40-7 at the latest (we as in the people in my car). Can you PM me your phone number so I can call you when I arrive at Princeton if I can't find you? I will try not to harass you too much but no guarantees.


"The next day...

TL THREAD: HAZEL'S #!!! ZOMG CALL HER"

^^
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 10 2009 18:15 GMT
#71
Yea you kind of read my mind there.
Peace~
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
October 10 2009 20:59 GMT
#72
:o anyone from around Belle Mead/Hillsborough/skillman area? I dun wanna go alone.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
IcedGreenTeA
Profile Joined October 2009
United States14 Posts
October 10 2009 21:51 GMT
#73
*raises hand*

I live pretty close to Montgomery High, if you know where that is. >.>

Though no ride, I'm taking two people already and my books and sports equipment take up the rest of the car, ahah .___.
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-10 23:10:58
October 10 2009 22:06 GMT
#74
;o I go to montgomery high... I was just asking if anyone wants a ride cuz or else it feels weird to go alone.
My parents are coming with me for some reason... +2... please don't laugh at me.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
October 11 2009 00:11 GMT
#75
STREAM STARTING SOON, CHECK OP

gretorp commentating
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
datscilly
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States529 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-11 00:38:54
October 11 2009 00:38 GMT
#76
just watched a great end of the first game. By the number of people on stream at first I thought that it wasn't live.
Jadyks
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States119 Posts
October 11 2009 00:53 GMT
#77
stream is terrible unfortunately, one frame per second.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
October 11 2009 01:33 GMT
#78
NAUW WATCHING!!!

:3 I hear Monaaaa!!!
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 11 2009 02:27 GMT
#79
I loved fanatacist's build on HBR, especially that pimp move.

Overall, good games!
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
duckett
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States589 Posts
October 11 2009 03:13 GMT
#80
Magneus' build on outsider was better!

Proxy hatch on outsider was beautiful...
funky squaredance funky squaredance funky squaredance
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 17m
Patches Events
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.